UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So now...

3/29/14 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MRG1
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Palhares vs Fitch.
I thought Fitch the bitch said he'd never fight Palhares?
How's this gonna work? Phone Post 3.0
3/29/14 11:29 PM
StruggleSnuggles
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Harris by leg amputation... Fitch won't keep it off the ground.. It will be like his fight with Maia but Paul Harris finishes it Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:09 AM
Inspector Lunge
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MRG1 - Palhares vs Fitch.
I thought Fitch the bitch said he'd never fight Palhares?
How's this gonna work? Phone Post 3.0

Fitch said he would never fight Paul Harris. WSOF announcers call him Paul Yaris.
3/30/14 12:12 AM
theDude81
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When Fitch signed with WSoF I thought for sure he'd be their champ within a year. It looks like that might never happen now.
3/30/14 12:15 AM
mclifford82
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always, always disliked Fitch, but much hespect to him for taking on this monster Paul Yarris.

What a total fucking mismatch though. Someone that can only win by laying on people, laying on someone who will pretzel your heel.

I hope the odds don't come in too realistic when the lines open on this one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.