UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DO NOT miss out on tuf 3 tonight

3/30/14 12:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever lame excuses some of you have for not ponying up the 10 for FP needs to be put to rest.

Tonights episode is a must see event. The altercation is going down.

You dont want to be that guy at work tommorrow that missed the episode that all your co workers are talking about.

Order fight pass, tune into tuf brazil 3 at 12et/9pst, and thank me later. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:30 PM
gokudamus

no chael

3/30/14 12:33 PM
Powerful DJH
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd watch but its on fight pass.. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:36 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. I forgot about this show. Will catch up today and tune in later

Gj Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:45 PM
Boobiemiles1986
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

photo popcorn_guy-90406_zps4f58a0a0.gif
3/30/14 12:53 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf @ that gif Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 12:54 PM
Boobiemiles1986
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Wtf @ that gif Phone Post 3.0

get yo popcorn ready !!!

3/30/14 12:57 PM
teamquestnorth

Boobiemiles1986 -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Wtf @ that gif Phone Post 3.0

get yo popcorn ready !!!

This Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 1:00 PM
Bruham
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Powerful DJH - I'd watch but its on fight pass.. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 1:17 PM
DevilsAdvocate
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't let you get within arms reach of me despite the fact you've been closer than that very recently. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 1:20 PM
Brigham
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 -  photo popcorn_guy-90406_zps4f58a0a0.gif
This could be the best response to this thread that was ever capable of happening Phone Post
3/30/14 1:33 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Brigham - 
Boobiemiles1986 -  photo popcorn_guy-90406_zps4f58a0a0.gif
This could be the best response to this thread that was ever capable of happening Phone Post

lol thanks !!! VU thats a pretty big statement 

3/30/14 1:43 PM
bricht07

Not a great episode! And watching the fights with subtitles in the middle of them fighting is extremely annoying Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 1:45 PM
teamquestnorth

Jake Ellenbergers Virginty - No need to order, its part of this month, im gonna watch it then ubsubscribe Phone Post 3.0
The episodes progressively get better.

Thats saying something considering that tonights episode is a legit gamechanger. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 1:47 PM
Boobiemiles1986

bricht07 - Not a great episode! And watching the fights with subtitles in the middle of them fighting is extremely annoying Phone Post 3.0

you need to look at subtitles during a fight ? 

3/30/14 1:49 PM
DevilsAdvocate
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boobiemiles1986 -
bricht07 - Not a great episode! And watching the fights with subtitles in the middle of them fighting is extremely annoying Phone Post 3.0

They are in the center top portion of the screen. They literally obscure almost every punch. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 1:55 PM
Boobiemiles1986

DevilsAdvocate - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

They are in the center top portion of the screen. They literally obscure almost every punch. Phone Post 3.0

you win ghis round Devil 

3/30/14 2:18 PM
teamquestnorth

Jake Ellenbergers Virginty -
bricht07 - Not a great episode! And watching the fights with subtitles in the middle of them fighting is extremely annoying Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. The subtitles are supposed to be at the bottom but some genius thought it should be right in the middle Phone Post 3.0
Theyre not that bad at all. Yeah theyd probably be better at the bottom but it doesnt interfere from an awesome viewing experience. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 2:20 PM
Boobiemiles1986

Jake Ellenbergers Virginty - 
teamquestnorth -
Jake Ellenbergers Virginty - No need to order, its part of this month, im gonna watch it then ubsubscribe Phone Post 3.0
The episodes progressively get better.

Thats saying something considering that tonights episode is a legit gamechanger. Phone Post 3.0
Dam bro, how much you getting paid to advertise? Phone Post 3.0

how much for your virginity 

3/30/14 2:39 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -
bricht07 - Not a great episode! And watching the fights with subtitles in the middle of them fighting is extremely annoying Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. The subtitles are supposed to be at the bottom but some genius thought it should be right in the middle Phone Post 3.0
Theyre not that bad at all. Yeah theyd probably be better at the bottom but it doesnt interfere from an awesome viewing experience. Phone Post 3.0
Really? I think they do take away from the action. I can't stand them at the top during a fight. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 2:42 PM
Lefthook33
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The subtitles do suck dick, theyre right in the way. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 2:46 PM
victorpoprock
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth -
You've got to be kidding me. How many shows have you seen with subtitles in the top third of the screen? Its the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Complete amateur hour. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 3:11 PM
teamquestnorth

victorpoprock -
teamquestnorth -
You've got to be kidding me. How many shows have you seen with subtitles in the top third of the screen? Its the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Complete amateur hour. Phone Post 3.0
Its odds I can agree with that. Probably because its tailored to a brazilian audience.

Still not an excuse to miss out on this epic season though. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 5:09 PM
DFWcholesterol

teamquestnorth -
MMALOGIC?? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 5:11 PM
DFWcholesterol

teamquestnorth -
victorpoprock -
teamquestnorth -
Its odds I can agree with that. Probably because its tailored to a brazilian audience.

Still not an excuse to miss out on this epic season though. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah you are right, the English subtitles are positioned to cater for the Brazilian audience.

Shill. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.