UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Season 4 NO SPOILERS!

6/15/14 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zenoplata
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imploze - Ok so you are telling me a p4p fighting champ gets beat by a woman? Goes toe to toe and wins? GRRM hates his fans. He really does Phone Post 3.0

That wasn't GRRM's doing.

That was the HBO producers.
6/15/14 10:34 PM
phydeau
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imploze - Ok so you are telling me a p4p fighting champ gets beat by a woman? Goes toe to toe and wins? GRRM hates his fans. He really does Phone Post 3.0

That fight was not from the books. Brienne is good, she's not Hound good.

A half-starved & chained Jamie Lanister was giving her all she could handle.
6/15/14 10:35 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you watch all 40 episodes of Game of Thrones. One every Sunday. Itll last until March 15th, 2015. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:36 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Hound was dealing with a nasty infected bite though. He was probably not feeling anywhere near 100%.

Tywin died just like Elvis, shitting on the privy.
groundfighter2000
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - 
groundfighter2000 - 
Back from the dead - What did Arya give to the pirate captain that impressed him so much?

that piece of iron or some shit that the face shifting assassin dude gave her, and told her "if you need me, hold this and say these words" or something.

"Give it to any man from Brovos, and say "Valar Morghulis.""

(Translates to "all men must die" in High Valyrian.)

Yeah, what this guy said.
billydeewilliams
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She did beat Loras Tyrell in a melee so she is top class. And the Hound was weak from infection from his neck bite wound. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:37 PM
Lt. Iceman Kazansky
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

phydeau - 

That fight was not from the books. Brienne is good, she's not Hound good.

A half-starved & chained Jamie Lanister was giving her all she could handle.

Yep. HBO was trying to appeal to hardcore radfem  bitches....fucking bullshit.

6/15/14 10:39 PM
phydeau
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/15/14 10:39 PM
billydeewilliams - She did beat Loras Tyrell in a melee so she is top class. And the Hound was weak from infection from his neck bite wound. Phone Post 3.0

Loras is primarily a jouster, not a swordsman.
6/15/14 10:40 PM
Triple X Guard
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Varys doesn't go on the boat with Tywin. He disappears the same night. Phone Post 3.0
Triple X Guard
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyrion* meh Phone Post 3.0
nubs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - The Hound was dealing with a nasty infected bite though. He was probably not feeling anywhere near 100%.

Tywin died just like Elvis, shitting on the privy.
But he did just take a shit so he was definitely light on his feet. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:43 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I almost shed a tear when Dany chained the dragons. I didn't when I read it but watching it choked me up.

And fuck off ive got a soft spot for animals... Even dragons Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:45 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

phydeau -
groundfighter2000 - 
Back from the dead - What did Arya give to the pirate captain that impressed him so much?

that piece of iron or some shit that the face shifting assassin dude gave her, and told her "if you need me, hold this and say these words" or something.

And for the record, the ship capton replied to her "valar doharis" all men must serve Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:46 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a great knock down drag out fight with Brienne and the Hound though. Most brutal one on one so far.
6/15/14 10:47 PM
Thor
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is The Mountain going to be "different" will he be nice and cracking jokes? Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:47 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YVEL MACHIDA - I almost shed a tear when Dany chained the dragons. I didn't when I read it but watching it choked me up.

And fuck off ive got a soft spot for animals... Even dragons Phone Post 3.0
Puff Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:48 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thor - How is The Mountain going to be "different" will he be nice and cracking jokes? Phone Post 3.0
Comes back green like the hulk and can only say his name like hodor. Phone Post 3.0
6/15/14 10:49 PM
easedel

With all this we need fem shit spreading like wilfire, it was funny to see that the hound & jamie needed to be pretty badly injured before they fought her.
phydeau

Thor - How is The Mountain going to be "different" will he be nice and cracking jokes? Phone Post 3.0

Please don't ask for spoilers in a non-spoiler thread.
easedel

WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 
Thor - How is The Mountain going to be "different" will he be nice and cracking jokes? Phone Post 3.0
Comes back green like the hulk and can only say his name like hodor. Phone Post 3.0

YARP
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

The Brotorious B.I.G -
phydeau -
groundfighter2000 - 

And for the record, the ship capton replied to her "valar doharis" all men must serve Phone Post 3.0
Neckbeards up in this thread. Speaking GoT n shit

*tips fedora* Phone Post 3.0
Ham and Egger
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Brienne doesnt kill the hound in the book, how do he and arya come to be separated?
6/15/14 10:50 PM
RoyalRailer
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLY SHIT!!! That was an awesome ending to the best season so far.

I have tears in my eyes. Phone Post 3.0
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend

easedel -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - 

YARP
Isnt that the hound? Phone Post 3.0
MMA Playwright
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thor - How is The Mountain going to be "different" will he be nice and cracking jokes? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, not to spoil it or anything but he comes back as basically a giant Jackie "The Jokeman" Martling.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.