UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Season 4 NO SPOILERS!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/31/14 12:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Brotorious B.I.G
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Hunter Thompson's .45 - Well either way I'm still pumped to the gills for this shit. I'm gonna read on the books today, Phone Post 3.0
How far are you, which book? Phone Post 3.0
Just started last night lol I've had them a while but I have a lot of books that I read and it's hard for me to get into reading fantasy. I usually read nonfiction. Plus, they are long as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, it took me nine months to read the while series...its not the type of book you pick up on a rainy day Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 12:38 PM
acid_flashback

I don't like that they recasted Daario. Original Daario was dreamy. New guy looks plain. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 12:44 PM
garythekid
1175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

acid_flashback - I don't like that they recasted Daario. Original Daario was dreamy. New guy looks plain. Phone Post 3.0

Shit you serious??  I don't care who it is now:

3/31/14 12:44 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

acid_flashback - I don't like that they recasted Daario. Original Daario was dreamy. New guy looks plain. Phone Post 3.0
I think the new dario looks more like he's supposed to than the old one did.

Its gonna confuse the hell out of people though Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 12:50 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45
2332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G -
acid_flashback - I don't like that they recasted Daario. Original Daario was dreamy. New guy looks plain. Phone Post 3.0

Who is Dario?

Yea, I'm that guy. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 12:52 PM
garythekid
1175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunter Thompson's .45 - 
The Brotorious B.I.G -

Who is Dario?

Yea, I'm that guy. Phone Post 3.0

He was this dreamboat.  Not sure now..

3/31/14 12:59 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45
2332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah yea I would totally fuck that guy.

I remember his character too! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:14 PM
Daredevil73
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Loadin76 - 

I wonder what good HBO thought would come from that poster? lol

It's a teaser.
3/31/14 1:20 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45

Daredevil73 -
FETT_Loadin76 - 

It's a teaser.
Foreplay can still be dangerous :\ Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:28 PM
garythekid

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
Daredevil73 -
FETT_Loadin76 - 

It's a teaser.
Foreplay can still be dangerous :\ Phone Post 3.0
I tell that to my girl sometimes before I accidentally shoot webs on the pillow. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:35 PM
Thage
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone fill me in on one point please?

I watched the first three seasons, and i will re watch them soon before starting 4, but what exactly was the reason for Theon gray to be captured and tortured by snow?
3/31/14 1:59 PM
Cutty McButts
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Hunter Thompson's .45 - Well either way I'm still pumped to the gills for this shit. I'm gonna read on the books today, Phone Post 3.0
Just started last night lol I've had them a while but I have a lot of books that I read and it's hard for me to get into reading fantasy. I usually read nonfiction. Plus, they are long as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
I like to read around fifty books a year if I can get the time, and I do not care at all for fantasy. My girl had started reading ASoIF in high school and is always trying to get me to check out the fantasy stuff she's into. I kept putting it off until she made me watch the HBO premiere, at which point I promptly read the first four books in a bit over two weeks, lol. Prepare to envision a metric shit-ton of of the food the characters are eating. Also, lots of floppy dongs. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:02 PM
Cutty McButts
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thage - Can someone fill me in on one point please?

I watched the first three seasons, and i will re watch them soon before starting 4, but what exactly was the reason for Theon gray to be captured and tortured by snow?
Roose Bolton sent his bastard, Ramsay Snow, to Winterfell to retake the castle and capture Theon. The torture is purely for shits'n giggles for the sick bastard. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:07 PM
Daredevil73
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/31/14 2:08 PM
I hate Ramsay. Absolutely despise him. Even thought Theon is an asshole that kind of has it coming.
3/31/14 2:22 PM
LittleKang
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts -
Thage - Can someone fill me in on one point please?

Roose Bolton sent his bastard, Ramsay Snow, to Winterfell to retake the castle and capture Theon. The torture is purely for shits'n giggles for the sick bastard. Phone Post 3.0
"A naked man holds few secrets, a flayed man holds none" Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:24 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45

Cutty McButts -
Hunter Thompson's .45 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
I like to read around fifty books a year if I can get the time, and I do not care at all for fantasy. My girl had started reading ASoIF in high school and is always trying to get me to check out the fantasy stuff she's into. I kept putting it off until she made me watch the HBO premiere, at which point I promptly read the first four books in a bit over two weeks, lol. Prepare to envision a metric shit-ton of of the food the characters are eating. Also, lots of floppy dongs. Phone Post 3.0
See I'm not sure I can bring myself to read that many words about food and dongs lol would you say it is worth it? It seems tedious to me. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:49 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Hunter Thompson's .45 -
Cutty McButts -
Hunter Thompson's .45 -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
See I'm not sure I can bring myself to read that many words about food and dongs lol would you say it is worth it? It seems tedious to me. Phone Post 3.0
Don't forgery the nipples, so many mentions of "huge dark nipples that take up the entire breast" and "a huge penis with a bulbous purple head" Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:59 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45

So he has a big nipple fetish? A big nipple will flat out ruin a good titty, IMO of course. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:01 PM
BigWilliam
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This week is going to drag by. Anyone know why they recast Daario? I thought the guy they had was doing a great job.
3/31/14 4:03 PM
LordSeano
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Loadin76 -

No way on earth is that a legit poster. Lol Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:03 PM
FETT_Loadin76
1493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - This week is going to drag by. Anyone know why they recast Daario? I thought the guy they had was doing a great job.

rumor has it he refused to do nude scenes

3/31/14 4:04 PM
FETT_Loadin76
1493 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LordSeano - 
FETT_Loadin76 -

No way on earth is that a legit poster. Lol Phone Post 3.0

lol yeah...looking at it I was all like "wait, wut?!"

3/31/14 4:15 PM
LittleKang
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a list for the titles of each episode like last season? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:25 PM
RoyalRailer
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this!! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:47 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

LittleKang - Is there a list for the titles of each episode like last season? Phone Post 3.0
Check imdb Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.