UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Disrespect shown towards Gracies here is Sickening

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3/30/14 8:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
superCalo
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been reading threads on here with increasenly bitter taste in my mouth, can taste stomach bile come to the fore as the ignorant folk here spout out in ignorance about Royce Gracie telling someone tattooed stoner guy what he thinks of him.

Since when is it been a crime to speak truth ?

When has it become a crime for your family to invent three sports, BJJ, Judo & mMa & get criticised for not being innovative enough ? 

Excuse me but thats innovation look it up in dictionary, its inventing stuff, the Gracies invented all this, the stoner guy or watever can call it disrespectful names how he wants but does not disguse fact those moves are stolen from the Gracies, Helio the old guy Gracie would roll over in his grave if hes dead cause of all this, why he do this for the people for them to come back like this saying bad things about his family ?

Royce speaks, you listen, he has earnt right of that, to disparage his words is height of ignorance & disrespect, it not only me makes me sad it makes me angry, is this what beloved sport has come to ? when these interlopers think they can do what they want and when they are told off they go and cry about it ?

If you cry you earn you own tears, don't blame it on the man, is your emotion that is weak.

Look I mean no disrespect to Bravo guy, I am sure he meant well, but all these peoples coming to his rescue with their bad words about Royce & Gracies, he not need that, he was spoken to, he listened, why cannot the people ?

Did he fight back, slap or anything ? no, cause he knows he was learning truth, about time other peoples learnt it too. Royler showed him respect & Royce told him respect, now world knows Gracie Jiu Jitsu is best, no more arguement, let accept what is, for the people, for sport to grow we need to listen to the masters not say bad words about them.

I am sorry vent off large steam.

3/30/14 8:46 PM
dannyapodaca
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. Disgraceful Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 8:46 PM
46and2degrees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Catch wrestling imo. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 8:48 PM
BONERJAMZ

Agreed
3/30/14 8:50 PM
rookie29

Not sure if he's serious or not.

Bravo is doing exactly was Gracie's did in their heyday.

He's innovating and showing a new way to fight. Horse and buggy(Gracie) innovated travel over just walking(Kung fu and boxing), but the automobile(Bravo) crushed the old way. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 8:50 PM
comeonman1
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You talk about Gracie disrespect then go on to describe  Bravo as a "tatooed stoner' and that "Bravo guy". Did you ever think that maybe they deserve a bit of disrespect for their actions?

3/30/14 8:51 PM
jamoran
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -

Been reading threads on here with increasenly bitter taste in my mouth, can taste stomach bile come to the fore as the ignorant folk here spout out in ignorance about Royce Gracie telling someone tattooed stoner guy what he thinks of him.

Since when is it been a crime to speak truth ?

When has it become a crime for your family to invent three sports, BJJ, Judo & mMa & get criticised for not being innovative enough ? 

Excuse me but thats innovation look it up in dictionary, its inventing stuff, the Gracies invented all this, the stoner guy or watever can call it disrespectful names how he wants but does not disguse fact those moves are stolen from the Gracies, Helio the old guy Gracie would roll over in his grave if hes dead cause of all this, why he do this for the people for them to come back like this saying bad things about his family ?

Royce speaks, you listen, he has earnt right of that, to disparage his words is height of ignorance & disrespect, it not only me makes me sad it makes me angry, is this what beloved sport has come to ? when these interlopers think they can do what they want and when they are told off they go and cry about it ?

If you cry you earn you own tears, don't blame it on the man, is your emotion that is weak.

Look I mean no disrespect to Bravo guy, I am sure he meant well, but all these peoples coming to his rescue with their bad words about Royce & Gracies, he not need that, he was spoken to, he listened, why cannot the people ?

Did he fight back, slap or anything ? no, cause he knows he was learning truth, about time other peoples learnt it too. Royler showed him respect & Royce told him respect, now world knows Gracie Jiu Jitsu is best, no more arguement, let accept what is, for the people, for sport to grow we need to listen to the masters not say bad words about them.

I am sorry vent off large steam.

Dumbest goddamn thing I've ever read. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 8:52 PM
superCalo
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/14 8:52 PM
rookie29 - Not sure if he's serious or not.

He's innovating and showing a new way to fight. Horse and buggy(Gracie) innovated travel over just walking(Kung fu and boxing), but the automobile(Bravo) crushed the old way. Phone Post 3.0

oh just cause Brasilian cannot afford car do drive horse ?

wrong.

Many Brasilians are very wealthy much more than Americano in ghetto, in streets see many ferrari, lamborgini, roller royce, bently

3/30/14 8:54 PM
superCalo

comeonman1 - 

You talk about Gracie disrespect then go on to describe  Bravo as a "tatooed stoner' and that "Bravo guy". Did you ever think that maybe they deserve a bit of disrespect for their actions?

Yeah maybe my words are of anger and I sorry for that, but no they not desever disrespect, that is what I am saying, the peoples should have RESPECT for Gracie Jiu Jitsu, hundred years of innovation cannot be spoken down toilet like this, show gratitude for what they have done & continue to do, all I ask, is what they deserve surely ?

3/30/14 8:57 PM
superCalo

trblesum13 - The Gracies are like Howard Stern, they both can't stfu about being the first to do something . Phone Post 3.0

lets acknowledge what they have done, celebrate it, embrace it, not denigrate, objectivate, be as one not against each other, I am angry about this I admit but you can see how this drive people to this when you hear the bad words being said, fact is they invent the sports, that not in dispute, to ignore that is to ignore heritage, what next we ignore God made world, that ocean is wet, you must look at fact for it is truth.

3/30/14 8:58 PM
MartialArtsMixed
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk what happened, but no stone should talk back to Horse Gracie. Hay, He started UFC so it be hoof of you to listen when the man gives you a lesson. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 9:06 PM
Senester
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this thread was a little too obscure un-obvious for most people, make it more obvious next time calo! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 9:06 PM
The Big Cat
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/10 Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 9:09 PM
kying418
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do know that Helio revised BJJ history so his brother Carlos got a lot less credit that he should have right?
3/30/14 9:10 PM
dhughes
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People can have say as they wish. In a field a goat eat grass. No one have complaining. These are clear to have and no one will making questions. Such is these days when goats talk about bad. Sometimes this, but the other is that. Clear is having to be a clear, not the other way is.
3/30/14 9:13 PM
D241
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/30/14 9:17 PM

If you cry you earn your own tears, do not blame it on the man, it is your emotion that is weak.-SuperCalo

3/30/14 9:13 PM
superCalo

dhughes - People can have say as they wish. In a field a goat eat grass. No one have complaining. These are clear to have and no one will making questions. Such is these days when goats talk about bad. Sometimes this, but the other is that. Clear is having to be a clear, not the other way is.

what if someone shit on that grass prior to goat eating it ? if that your goat would you not speak up ?

would you not say this is wrong ?

morals ethics are not a free bag, they come with price but if you don't pay you forever in the dark without light of God.

3/30/14 9:14 PM
elliot91
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol first Calo thread since I've been on here I've actually seen get a majority of bites Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 9:15 PM
comeonman1
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
comeonman1 - 

Yeah maybe my words are of anger and I sorry for that, but no they not desever disrespect, that is what I am saying, the peoples should have RESPECT for Gracie Jiu Jitsu, hundred years of innovation cannot be spoken down toilet like this, show gratitude for what they have done & continue to do, all I ask, is what they deserve surely ?

I think people defintiely have respect for the Gracie's and what they have done but Royce threatening Bravo after his match is complete disrespect. Not gonna pretend I know the whole story or what caused Royce to threaten Bravo but it was uncalled for especially right after winning his match, which is why people are cursing the Gracie's at the moment whether its wrong or right.

3/30/14 9:15 PM
superCalo

kying418 - You do know that Helio revised BJJ history so his brother Carlos got a lot less credit that he should have right?

history is history, it is written as it is done.

there will always be the bitter who feel events did not happen the way they woudl have liked

but thats the thing with facts, they are undisputable, there is and has been no revision.

3/30/14 9:17 PM
superCalo

Edited: 03/30/14 9:17 PM
comeonman1 - 
superCalo - 
comeonman1 - 

I think people defintiely have respect for the Gracie's and what they have done but Royce threatening Bravo after his match is complete disrespect. Not gonna pretend I know the whole story or what caused Royce to threaten Bravo but it was uncalled for especially right after winning his match, which is why people are cursing the Gracie's at the moment whether its wrong or right.

I don't believe he threatened him , yes he said some words in heat of anger but they were about what Bravo said, Royce does not threaten, he dosent need to, he takes action, if he wanted to take out Bravo thats what he would have done, he didnt cause Royce has respect for the battle that took place, he merely took exception to Bravos words actions & deeds, no threat, just telling him of respect.

We only have a "anoymous" source for these supposed words by Royce, as such its very debateable if they actually took place at all.

3/30/14 9:19 PM
kying418
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - 
kying418 - You do know that Helio revised BJJ history so his brother Carlos got a lot less credit that he should have right?

there will always be the bitter who feel events did not happen the way they woudl have liked

but thats the thing with facts, they are undisputable, there is and has been no revision.

Ask Renzo, Ralph, or anyone from the Carlos side of the family if Helio changed up the history books.
3/30/14 9:20 PM
Dead President
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
rookie29 - Not sure if he's serious or not.

oh just cause Brasilian cannot afford car do drive horse ?

wrong.

Many Brasilians are very wealthy much more than Americano in ghetto, in streets see many ferrari, lamborgini, roller royce, bently

I saw a Brazilian trying to feed a bus a carrot. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 9:20 PM
theingcrowd
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo -
comeonman1 - 

Trying too hard Phone Post 3.0
3/30/14 9:21 PM
superCalo

kying418 - 
superCalo - 

Ask Renzo, Ralph, or anyone from the Carlos side of the family if Helio changed up the history books.

I'd rather ask people who know, who reply on the facts rather than those who are bitter & have a agenda to discredit the true founder of BJJ Heilo .

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.