teamquestnorth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*filming for a Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mpalan09

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Confrontation will be a bonus feature on Metamoris 3 the DVD. Great event though. Only had to refresh my stream once. Other than that, it was crystal clear.
3/31/14 1:07 PM
Ozzabong

Fuck it let richie the boogeyman martinez fight old royce and show him some 10th planet mma Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:07 PM
CaliKush
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

royce has talked more shit on the gracies than eddie ever has 

3/31/14 1:13 PM
Sonnenssamich
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTCO - Maybe Royce can recreate the confrontation and sell it on DVD for only $19.99 + tax/S&H.
Lol! Phone Post
3/31/14 1:14 PM
talkischeap
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The delusion in these Brazilians is crazy i understand that whole family sticks together bs but to start off saying bravo was dominated throws anything said following in the gutter . I looked up to this guy for a long time but i dont understand the fuss jiu jitsu is everyones to adapt and do what they will with it as the gracies did so its stupid to fault bravo for the exact thing they did . Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:15 PM
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - His comments are laughable. Has Eddie even made disparaging remarks towards the Gracies? I've never heard that. Phone Post 3.0

i never heard them
3/31/14 1:16 PM
OGT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have lost so much respect for Royce lately. He should do himself a favor and stay out of the media.
3/31/14 1:21 PM
jasonhightower
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

so can we say now that my 'source' for the original piece yesterday was accurate?

3/31/14 1:22 PM
Brigham
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry but I can't stand the Gracie's anymore. Other than Renzo I can't fuckin stand them. Just delusional as fuck Phone Post
3/31/14 1:24 PM
Collin Reuter
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad to see a guy that used to be so respected become so dilusional. And lol I'm sure machado asked Eddie to leave his own locker room... Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:24 PM
HandyDarsh
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone produce a quote from Eddie in which he talks shit about the Gracie family? Just curious because I've never heard him say anything negative about them, actually I've heard quite the opposite. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:27 PM
Glovegate

Edited: 03/31/14 1:29 PM
Edit: Edit function sucks, holy crap. Fix this garbage already.
3/31/14 1:29 PM
headroll
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Matt Serra and Eddie Bravo have a bit of an argument/disagreement about Royce Vs Matt Huges on whichever season of TUF Matt Serra was on? Not the season where Serra is a coach but a fighter. Wasn't Eddie on a bit as one of the assistant coaches? Not sure but I seem to remember this episode. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:30 PM
Blitzkegel
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else feel like instead of just being in another world, there's a little more sanity and intention of mind with this drama? IE, look at this bjj buzz... how can I possibly keep my name relevant at all? Mission accomplished.... Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:33 PM
NFABeeJay
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yawn Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:33 PM
andre
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Brasilia, Brazil
headroll - Didn't Matt Serra and Eddie Bravo have a bit of an argument/disagreement about Royce Vs Matt Huges on whichever season of TUF Matt Serra was on? Not the season where Serra is a coach but a fighter. Wasn't Eddie on a bit as one of the assistant coaches? Not sure but I seem to remember this episode. Phone Post 3.0
That was Serra and Laimon. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:34 PM
LyotoBundy
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give Eddie 6 months to prepare, and Eddie will win any form of combat sport match against Royce, be it MMA or straight BJJ. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:36 PM
Malvert the Janitor
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Eddie.

I like Royce.

I like all of this shit. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:38 PM
MarcVanBas

Another great Mitch Cumstein piece.
3/31/14 1:38 PM
talkischeap
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salted Karma - YOU idiots could realizer Royce is completely wrong about this acted completely inappropriate without going off on his whole life like it now all the sudden sucks and hes shit and always has been and blah blah blah. Thats worse than what he did.

And of course this is the part where mods claim they dont see any abuse even though an owner posts in the same thread LOL.
Salted vag Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:39 PM
TX_432
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old man is delusional. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 1:47 PM
ranier wolfcastle
889 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this has got to be a joke. royler dominating

lol?

3/31/14 1:50 PM
Old NHB Wiz

headroll - Didn't Matt Serra and Eddie Bravo have a bit of an argument/disagreement about Royce Vs Matt Huges on whichever season of TUF Matt Serra was on? Not the season where Serra is a coach but a fighter. Wasn't Eddie on a bit as one of the assistant coaches? Not sure but I seem to remember this episode. Phone Post 3.0

Ya, that was interesting back in the day but it was Marc Laimon not Eddie Bravo that got into it with Serra. Matt Serra said after Laimon was criticizing the Gracies that Laimon "who never competed" but talked about competitors like the Gracies that "Laimon was like a champion swimmer that had never even gotten into a pool."

Great stuff :)
3/31/14 2:11 PM
jTheHybridwolff
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheTeaFactory -
Chris -

so can we say now that my 'source' for the original piece yesterday was accurate?

lol at this. Do you want a cookie? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he does 13er now go fetch him one Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.