UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Royce confirms altercation with Eddie

3/31/14 2:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_EnderTL
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I swear I didnt quote or vote that post. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:19 PM
Effstrikingmeansdamage
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jagen - Embarrassing to be a Gracie these days...All the older guys ruining it for everyone, acting like childs.
Children Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:21 PM
ajsr
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is an impressive level of delusion.
3/31/14 2:21 PM
Wes_Mantooth

headroll - Didn't Matt Serra and Eddie Bravo have a bit of an argument/disagreement about Royce Vs Matt Huges on whichever season of TUF Matt Serra was on? Not the season where Serra is a coach but a fighter. Wasn't Eddie on a bit as one of the assistant coaches? Not sure but I seem to remember this episode. Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't 't that Laimon? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:31 PM
Barbasol OOTFFTT
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommorrows Headline:

April Fools! Eddie and Royce trolled the mma/bjj community.

Renato Laranja 2.0
3/31/14 2:34 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man Royce has really been acting like a clown, royler dominated? And then saying he'd only face eddie in a vale tudo rules match says to me that he knows he'd get dominated by Eddie in a grappling event Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:45 PM
CaptChaos
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Royce thought Royler won imagine wheat he would have said if Royler was Eddie and eddie was Royler.
This kind of stuff makes people say negative things about the competitors. It's not Royler's fault Royce approached Eddie so we shouldn't slam Royler was his performance. It was a great match and a historical one. Eddie's game is so diferent. It's the wave of the future.
3/31/14 2:46 PM
Soup and Beer
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised we haven't had Kirik come in and defend Royce yet :)

3/31/14 2:47 PM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Royce Gracie wants to kick my ass? How cool is that?" - @eddiebravo on #themmahour with @arielhelwani -
3/31/14 2:52 PM
Ray Cappa

ChaosOverkill -

That whole paragraph is coloured completely from a bitter sad man's point of view.

If he thinks that Royler dominated, that probably means the entire dressing room on their side does too. Battle lines just got drawn darker because stark raving insanity.

"But I know he does" how about reference to some proof Mr. Bitter?

Agree 100%. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 2:58 PM
Yussarian
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When you take your last name too serious...Don't they already enjoy tremendous respect throughout the combat sports world?
3/31/14 2:58 PM
Ray Cappa

Royce has an extra chromosome I think. By that I mean he's retarded. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:01 PM
Kimo Lives
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No longer a Royce fan.

Sad bitter man Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:03 PM
Son of Neckbone
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anything, Bravo has been uber respectful of the Gracie name. I don't know if Royce is playing out a publicity stunt, is confused or privy to information that none of us has access to.

That said, lots of fighter bashing of an icon here.
3/31/14 3:03 PM
goldenboyart

Chris - 

so can we say now that my 'source' for the original piece yesterday was accurate?

I think that's fair to say.

Royce is a raging lunatic and makes his entire family look like a bunch of Goons. What an asshole. Plus he's delusional too if he thinks Royler won. Eddie just had an adrenalin dump. No big deal. Certainly wasn't throwing up because he was beaten, LOL.
3/31/14 3:08 PM
JOB
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a big fan of Royce. Always have been, always will be. So when he says stuff like this, I'll cut him a bit of slack.

That being said - Royler is one of the greatest pure BJJ grapplers of all time and better than Royce. Eddie Bravo won that match, irrespective of what the decision was.

Eddie would beat Royce in BJJ. In MMA, it's a different story.
3/31/14 3:12 PM
4-eyed Virgin

headroll - Didn't Matt Serra and Eddie Bravo have a bit of an argument/disagreement about Royce Vs Matt Huges on whichever season of TUF Matt Serra was on? Not the season where Serra is a coach but a fighter. Wasn't Eddie on a bit as one of the assistant coaches? Not sure but I seem to remember this episode. Phone Post 3.0
That was Marc laimon Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:14 PM
headroll
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What has any of the other Gracie's said about the incident with Royce, anything? What has Royler said about it? Also, I haven't seen what Royler said after the match with Bravo. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:15 PM
Silhouette
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salted Karma - YOU idiots could realizer Royce is completely wrong about this acted completely inappropriate without going off on his whole life like it now all the sudden sucks and hes shit and always has been and blah blah blah. Thats worse than what he did.

And of course this is the part where mods claim they dont see any abuse even though an owner posts in the same thread LOL.

you mean like when royce talked shit about his own family

or when he talked all this shit about steroids then used them when he fought saku. after talking about hespect for mma and all the other gracie bs. then he lied about it, even though the levels were "off the charts". im no fan of bravo but royce has been a joke for a long time now.

yea he went into a lions den and showed he had fortitude at the beginning but he knew he was goin into a rigged game, because bjj was new to most fighters.
3/31/14 3:31 PM
DevinS
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a jerk.
3/31/14 3:33 PM
Justis

As much as I hespect Royce for what he and his family did for the sport. He's delusional.
3/31/14 3:34 PM
Silhouette
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salted Karma - 
Silhouette - 
Salted Karma - YOU idiots could realizer Royce is completely wrong about this acted completely inappropriate without going off on his whole life like it now all the sudden sucks and hes shit and always has been and blah blah blah. Thats worse than what he did.

And of course this is the part where mods claim they dont see any abuse even though an owner posts in the same thread LOL.

you mean like when royce talked shit about his own family

or when he talked all this shit about steroids then used them when he fought saku. after talking about hespect for mma and all the other gracie bs. then he lied about it, even though the levels were "off the charts". im no fan of bravo but royce has been a joke for a long time now.

yea he went into a lions den and showed he had fortitude at the beginning but he knew he was goin into a rigged game, because bjj was new to most fighters.

Not sure how any part of your post correlates to what I said?

because you brought up people hating on his whole career because of this one incidence when this is just par for the course with royce. this is just another situation where royce has acted like a dunderhead

people have not liked royce for some time its not something new
3/31/14 3:35 PM
xsrg95
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/31/14 3:37 PM
DoomFarmer
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hughes beat this man retarded. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:37 PM
ClemenzasCannoli
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.