UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Royce confirms altercation with Eddie

3/31/14 3:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salted Karma - 
Silhouette - 
Salted Karma - YOU idiots could realizer Royce is completely wrong about this acted completely inappropriate without going off on his whole life like it now all the sudden sucks and hes shit and always has been and blah blah blah. Thats worse than what he did.

And of course this is the part where mods claim they dont see any abuse even though an owner posts in the same thread LOL.

you mean like when royce talked shit about his own family

or when he talked all this shit about steroids then used them when he fought saku. after talking about hespect for mma and all the other gracie bs. then he lied about it, even though the levels were "off the charts". im no fan of bravo but royce has been a joke for a long time now.

yea he went into a lions den and showed he had fortitude at the beginning but he knew he was goin into a rigged game, because bjj was new to most fighters.

Not sure how any part of your post correlates to what I said?

Good lord, how dense are you?
3/31/14 3:43 PM
jasperb
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never understood respecting someone just because their family was the first to do something. I judge people on the own merit, Royce seems like a delusional prick. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:43 PM
Donoghue88
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanker

How about show some respect to Bravo for attaining such high level technique and clearly beating you - a four letter word beginning with C.

3/31/14 3:44 PM
StrikingMMA
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Spliff - Dude lives in his own little world. I used to have so much hespect for Royce. At this point he is a joke to me... Phone Post 3.0

That's how I felt when he got caught juicing.
3/31/14 3:47 PM
Soup and Beer
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/31/14 3:47 PM
Munk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Royce is a prick
3/31/14 3:48 PM
The Kangaroo
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id take Eddie in BJJ, MMA, ping pong, you name it. Royce is delusional.
3/31/14 3:49 PM
Ramsey

Royler dominated Eddie like Royce dominated Matt Hughes. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 3:50 PM
pheonix5
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still respect Royce for his accomplishments,but this is an example of poor character which I feel is more important than accomplishments. Renzo is the only Gracie I've yet to see accept defeat graciously.

I will state that to hate all Gracies because of a few poor examples of character is wrong and that if we are gonna judge, it should be on an individual basis. In this case I have lost some respect for Royce individually and won't let it affect my opinion of the family as a whole.

I don't see it happening,but he would gain a lot of respect if he comes out and admits it was wrong to do what he did.

3/31/14 3:50 PM
In Limbo
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone needs to tell royce to just give it up already

3/31/14 3:53 PM
jasonhightower
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/31/14 3:56 PM
LittleJoeMama
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how Royler feels about Royce's actions? It seems like Royce just couldn't stand to not be in the spot light and had to make the event about him somehow.
3/31/14 4:04 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reminds me of an interview after saku beat him. royce said "i was dominating the fight completely until my leg broke"

perhaps he was just roid raging on bravo

3/31/14 4:09 PM
homieCNTRL
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James III - Would combat jiu-jitsu appeal to Royce?

LOL, they still do that?! im sorry but combat jiu jitsu was the most stupid. eddie got too high for that one
3/31/14 4:10 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Royce.... he does no wrong in my eyes.

If you piss him off he will come and talk to you face to face.

Eddie must have said something in the past that got under his skin.
3/31/14 4:17 PM
Silhouette
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salted Karma - 
Silhouette - 
Salted Karma - 
Silhouette - 
Salted Karma - YOU idiots could realizer Royce is completely wrong about this acted completely inappropriate without going off on his whole life like it now all the sudden sucks and hes shit and always has been and blah blah blah. Thats worse than what he did.

And of course this is the part where mods claim they dont see any abuse even though an owner posts in the same thread LOL.

you mean like when royce talked shit about his own family

or when he talked all this shit about steroids then used them when he fought saku. after talking about hespect for mma and all the other gracie bs. then he lied about it, even though the levels were "off the charts". im no fan of bravo but royce has been a joke for a long time now.

yea he went into a lions den and showed he had fortitude at the beginning but he knew he was goin into a rigged game, because bjj was new to most fighters.

Not sure how any part of your post correlates to what I said?

because you brought up people hating on his whole career because of this one incidence when this is just par for the course with royce. this is just another situation where royce has acted like a dunderhead

people have not liked royce for some time its not something new

You must have missed this part: "Royce is completely wrong about this acted completely inappropriate".

Yes, absoultely hating his whole career and his family over stupid comments and a failed drug test is competely ridiculous.

i did not, but how many times has he said or done some dumb shit. everyone says stupid things from time to time but with royce its the norm

i dont hate his family i love renzo one of my favorite mma personalities, kron roger all show love to everyone. but royce has acted without honor or respect many times and has brought disgrace to himself and his family. his career is filled with bullshit brought on only by himself from the yoshida and saku debacles, always asking for special rules, to never giving respect to any opponent.

its not just the failed test it was his attitude before regarding peds and the fact he lied about it after the fact, even though his levels were like 20x the normal limit

its his continued shit talking that irks people the wrong way, so people are goin to go for the jugular when he says dumbshit
3/31/14 4:17 PM
chilz
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit...just read Royce's comments regarding the incident with Eddie. "Royler dominated him so much,hr did so much strength, that he threw up after the fight." Royler dominated? lol.... Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:24 PM
Hunto's Huckleberries

He vomited because he went all out for twenty mins. Unlike royler who didn't do shit. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:28 PM
In Limbo
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/31/14 4:33 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Delusional douche is delusional. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 4:37 PM
StrikingMMA
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truemanc3 - Love Royce.... he does no wrong in my eyes.

The fact that he chose this time to come talk to Eddy just makes it look like he was a sore sport over Royler getting handled.
3/31/14 4:44 PM
subwrassler
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please don't become steven segal Royce..
please...
3/31/14 4:47 PM
cdmontgo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler - please don't become steven segal Royce..
please...

What? Is he trying to claim he taught Royler how to take top position after the ref moves them away from the edge?
3/31/14 4:48 PM
cdmontgo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StrikingMMA - 
Truemanc3 - Love Royce.... he does no wrong in my eyes.

The fact that he chose this time to come talk to Eddy just makes it look like he was a sore sport over Royler getting handled.

Seriously. The guy just got out of a match and is puking from exhaustion.

The 209 crew goes at you for that...
3/31/14 4:49 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunto's Huckleberries - He vomited because he went all out for twenty mins. Unlike royler who didn't do shit. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, defending 5 submission attempts, reversing sweeps and working a pass is easy and takes little to no energy...

OR, two different philosophies clashed in a sport jiu jitsu match... Not every instructor is going to tell you to go balls out all the time. Ask Ryron Gracie his philosophy on energy expenditure in a BJJ match.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.