UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bravo: Royce F@$%ing Gracie wants to fight me!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/31/14 5:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NiteProwleR
1701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie, you don't come to Los Angeles & talk to a man like Royce Gracie LIKE THAT.

3/31/14 5:51 PM
UGCTT_painbringer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eddie dominated

3/31/14 5:54 PM
8flat
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

I read every book  worth reading on MMA and BJJ, read the rss feeds from over 50 news sites, and google news alerts for "mixed martial arts" and "BJJ" and "Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu," and email with 1,000s of people, and talk face to face with at least hundreds of people, and run the UnderGround, and I have NEVER, EVER heard Eddie say anything derogatory about the Gracie family.

Be all up in arms about contrails or marijuana or soul patches or rock music, but it simply is not rational to be upset with Eddie Bravo about disrespecting the Gracie family - he is a HUGE supporter.

LOL...soul patches.

Good input though.  I'm guessing Eddie's stock is going up and up this week....

3/31/14 5:55 PM
MarkRobinson
1548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sort of sours all the fun.

I was really hoping to see Eddie back at Metamoris again. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 6:02 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At a certain point Eddie needs to stop being so nice about this.

He has earned the respect of the Gracie family on the mats. Royce needs to grow the fuck up and give him that respect.
3/31/14 6:10 PM
cleetdog101
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bitter narcissist is bitter.
3/31/14 6:16 PM
UGCTT croy_00
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Losing a bit of respect for Royce after all this. It completely goes against their teachings, and they are coming across as bullies. It is a gentlemen's sport, both sides should have been friendly celebrating after the match over a cold brew.

3/31/14 6:49 PM
GspsDarkPlace

Kirik -

I read every book  worth reading on MMA and BJJ, read the rss feeds from over 50 news sites, and google news alerts for "mixed martial arts" and "BJJ" and "Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu," and email with 1,000s of people, and talk face to face with at least hundreds of people, and run the UnderGround, and I have NEVER, EVER heard Eddie say anything derogatory about the Gracie family.

Be all up in arms about contrails or marijuana or soul patches or rock music, but it simply is not rational to be upset with Eddie Bravo about disrespecting the Gracie family - he is a HUGE supporter.

. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 6:56 PM
Granpa
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie needs to smoke a joint with Royce and squash that beef.
3/31/14 7:00 PM
BONERJAMZ

Granpa - Eddie needs to smoke a joint with Royce and squash that beef.

this^
3/31/14 7:03 PM
juanderlei
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I love Eddie, such an awesome dude.

And just like GSP, it's impossible to read one of his quotes without reading it in his voice and laugh. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 7:04 PM
DrPeterVenkman
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/31/14 7:06 PM
likatiga
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Salted Karma - 
Dodge135 - 
likatiga - At a certain point Eddie needs to stop being so nice about this.

He has earned the respect of the Gracie family on the mats. Royce needs to grow the fuck up and give him that respect.

This, Eddie is giving too much hespect to the Gracies, does him no good and makes me wanna puke.

Yeah eddie should be a big dick and act like royce is here.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!

eyeballroll.gif

life is not black and white young'n
3/31/14 7:09 PM
sublime13
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have anyone else from the Gracie family talked about this? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 7:13 PM
David F

SK is not young! lol
3/31/14 7:22 PM
David F

Erik Apple was good in Warrior.
3/31/14 7:37 PM
fullguard

Shame, there was no need for any of this.

Any loss seems to hurt the "family pride" which on paper is a nice idea but when you start to pick on people that are exhausted and emotional after a strenuous fight you have to wonder.

Seems like the Gracie's think they can do what they want when they want. Perhaps this was the case in Pride. Dosent that seem like a long time ago now?

Bravo is not an mma fighter, why bring it up? We all remember Royce and Royler with the outstanding stand up displays they have shown, pure knockout power and exceptional butt scoots.

This has taken away from what was a great event and thats a shame.

Eddie well done you put in an amazing performance, thats the point here
3/31/14 7:46 PM
Dead President
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

WORD!
3/31/14 7:57 PM
newtotheinterweb

machidasweidman - Well seeing as he used every weapon in his arsenal to beat Royler, and instead ended up throwing up from overexertion, I don't see any reason to deny Royce.

Royce says he is not a grappler (anymore), and the feeling of pounding his fists on someone's jaw is addictive.

I say sign up Bravo.
ALL Royce is is a grappler. The only reason he wants vale tudo rules is because he needs Eddie to try and strike for him to capitalize. Straight grappling Eddies game is too tight and Royce knows that, which is why he wants striking. Not so he can strike, so Eddie can and leave himself open. Plus Royce "beating on" someone would be like getting slapped with a feather duster. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 8:05 PM
stanneh
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm confused... so Royce Gracie (Gracie Jiu Jitsu Royalty) is calling Eddie out but he refuses to face him in Jiu Jitsu. Shouldn't a Jiu Jitsu match be his perfect way to get his revenge? Am I the only one who gives a fuck about the rules around here?
3/31/14 8:37 PM
jdindiana
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone get Royce some Preparation H to help with that butthurt Phone Post 3.0
3/31/14 8:41 PM
inf0
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Well said and I concur. Never a once have I seen or heard of this occuring on the forum or elsewhere.

3/31/14 8:43 PM
chaplinshouse
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

must be mma not bjj. Coming from Royce, and under these circumstances that is hilarious. "hey you! you disrespected my families ice cream franchise! i'm an ice cream legend, and you're an ice cream legend. so let's settle this with... a burger cookoff! no? didn't think so pussy"

royce misses the limelight, stirring shit with his own family and now eddie. he just wants to talk shit, have an out and it sounds like eddie's going to play into Royce's "out". just fight him dude what's a Royce strike going to do, turn your face light pink for 3 seconds? think of all the good you can do for a legit charity

3/31/14 8:49 PM
CaptChaos
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was Eddie's moment after the fight. I think Royce was being disrespectful. Maybe Royce thought he would put salt in the wound if Eddie lost but that was not the case. I can hear Royce now... "See that's what you get by talking crap about our family." Lol. Come on Royce.
3/31/14 9:01 PM
The Sultan
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny shit. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.