UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC in San Antonio - Ticket Info

4/3/14 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
saucylv33 - The Thursday Newsletter pre-sale code is TEXAS.
Thanks buddy Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:53 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big EP - 
saucylv33 - The Thursday Newsletter pre-sale code is TEXAS.

My vote has been cast.

Thanks Saucy!  I am going to send this over to a few guys who aren't FC members.

Thanks, I'm trying to surpass BrattMamley.
4/3/14 4:48 PM
Ringworm74
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna go Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 9:05 PM
DWray
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are you at, Tom?

I actually live near Canyon Lake. I have a place on the Guadalupe River which any UGer is welcome at if you let me know.
4/3/14 9:26 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome to see so many fellow Texans as MMA fans as well.

I'm from San Antonio and will be there. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:28 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DWray - Where are you at, Tom?

I actually live near Canyon Lake. I have a place on the Guadalupe River which any UGer is welcome at if you let me know.

Man I was living in NB early last year. Now live in south Austin and by the end of year hopefully out towards dripping springs.
4/3/14 11:39 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom O'Bedlam -

Man I was living in NB early last year. Now live in south Austin and by the end of year hopefully out towards dripping springs.
I am from south Austin, grew up off of slaughter and manchaca. Just bought a house in kyle last month. Kinda surreal leaving the area. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:10 AM
Tom O'Bedlam
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrestigeWorldwide - 
Tom O'Bedlam -

I am from south Austin, grew up off of slaughter and manchaca. Just bought a house in kyle last month. Kinda surreal leaving the area. Phone Post 3.0

Luckily you're just down the road. My sister in law.lives off slaughter and manchaca over in that big ass housing development. I'm right off WM Cannon and 35.
4/4/14 12:40 AM
Thirdeye0pen
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was just thinking that some of us should get together and try to get tickets near each other and meet some fellow UG'ers. I'll either be on the floor or in a handicap section.
Where are you guys planning on sitting? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:42 AM
Thirdeye0pen
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DWray - Where are you at, Tom?

I have a timeshare on Canyon Lake. I'd love to meet any fellow UG'ers. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:44 AM
caseharts
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
I'm in San Marcos come roll with me Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:25 AM
Thirdeye0pen

I'd be down with that. I live in Cedar Park, (north Austin.) I will be rolling in my handicap van, but might have a few extra seats, and depending on how me and my girlfriend are at the time, probably an extra ticket. Will keep you guys updated. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 4:17 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/4/14 4:26 AM
dubate
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - I'm in San Marcos come roll with me Phone Post 3.0
Alamo Heights checking in. Maybe you can grab any XL shirt you feel like parting with and we can meet up fight night to settle our bet from last year. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:28 AM
Pyro1991
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Born and raised here in sa I'll definitely be going to this. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 11:53 AM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
dubate -
Alamo Heights checking in. Maybe you can grab any XL shirt you feel like parting with and we can meet up fight night to settle our bet from last year. Phone Post 3.0
You should really pm me about those things lol. I didn't ignore it Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:32 PM
cwashrohawk
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canyon lake is one of my work jurisdictions, I had no idea there were so many UGers in the area.
4/4/14 1:52 PM
dubate
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
dubate -
You should really pm me about those things lol. I didn't ignore it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I know, it is totally my fault for not PM'ng and following up but I have been crazy busy the last 4 months or so transferring schools, moving the fuck out of California, and buying a place out here. I haven't even had a permanent address since September. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:22 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cwashrohawk -

Canyon lake is one of my work jurisdictions, I had no idea there were so many UGers in the area.
Seriously, had no idea this many UGers even lived in Texas. Much less my backyard. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:26 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
dubate -
caseharts -
dubate -
Yeah I know, it is totally my fault for not PM'ng and following up but I have been crazy busy the last 4 months or so transferring schools, moving the fuck out of California, and buying a place out here. I haven't even had a permanent address since September. Phone Post 3.0
I've liquidated and merged with another company but I have some shirts laying around. Let me know. Where are you staying Phone Post 3.0
4/8/14 7:56 PM
saucylv33
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight Club tomorrow!
4/9/14 2:05 PM
Big EP
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump.

Did anyone get Fight Club tickets?  I am on Ticketmaster now since 10am flew right by me.

Shooting for the $125 tickets.  Post your section bros!

4/9/14 2:19 PM
Thirdeye0pen

Fucking woke up 2 1/2 hours late. Already missed the FC pre sale. :( Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:27 PM
saucylv33

Fight Club pre-sale is all day today.
4/9/14 2:28 PM
Big EP
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thirdeye0pen - Fucking woke up 2 1/2 hours late. Already missed the FC pre sale. :( Phone Post 3.0

You can still buy tickets with your FC membership bro.  I think your code is active until tomorrow.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.