UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Winner of Hendo vs. Cormier gets Title Shot! HAHAA

4/2/14 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hikikomori
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier vs. Henderson have both verbally agreed to fight...and here's the kicker. Winner gets a title shot after Gustafsson.— UFC Tonight (@UFCTonight) April 2, 2014

Hendo vs. Jones would be a legal public execution! No way should a Commission let this fight happen.
4/2/14 7:19 PM
brahmabull81
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid thread.
4/2/14 7:20 PM
teamquestnorth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier and Jones are both going to sleep Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:22 PM
BW92
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this fight and we all saw Shogun smash Dans brain around but man.... after 3 losses I never thought Hendo would get another title fight, and I NEVER thought we'd have another chance for Jones/Hendo.... I'd love it if he landed the KO punch on Cormier Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:22 PM
Hikikomori
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/02/14 7:22 PM
Gobulcoque - If Hendo gets past Cormier you think he'd have no chance against Jones? wut?

Why would Dan deserve a title shot? He looked bad against Shogun. Hendo is 1-3 in his last 4 fights. Noway do I want to see Dan get a title shot.

4/2/14 7:26 PM
Rudi

teamquestnorth - Cormier and Jones are both going to sleep Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:28 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a showcase fight against a name for Cormier Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:29 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - Dan deserves a shot at the belt...I thought he beat Machida and Rashad...He lost to Vitor,but Vitor was juiced outta his mind. He just smashed Shogun's nose.

Dan is going to get the belt...Mark my words.
This is thiaguy level stuff right here Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:29 PM
ThinkMMA
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just don't see how Dan can close the distance on Jones. Cormier on the other hand can. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:33 PM
R1WARRIOR

Cormier is slow so Dan can beat him. But i really don't see what he could do against Jones. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:33 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestnorth - Cormier and Jones are both going to sleep Phone Post 3.0

A 185er came up and kicked Hendo's ass. Jones and Cormier have nothing to worry about even though i wouldn't mind if Hendo knocked out Jones randomly

4/2/14 7:34 PM
Son of Neckbone
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Hendo, but a fight with JBJ would not be competitive.
4/2/14 7:36 PM
Soup and Beer
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Hendo but I would hate to see a fluke KO of Cormier and he get the title shot.  He's just too slow with too little reach to ever pose a threat to Jones.

4/2/14 7:40 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1082 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Mclain - hendo has a tiny chance.

he might age overnight without his TRT though.
That's the real issue, IMO. Hendo is slowing down with TRT, without has me concerned for him. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:41 PM
MasterofMartialArts
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously? They aren't even going to try to get a legit contender before announcing anything? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 7:44 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

Pancake Syrup Ali - 
teamquestnorth - Cormier and Jones are both going to sleep Phone Post 3.0

A 185er came up and kicked Hendo's ass. Jones and Cormier have nothing to worry about even though i wouldn't mind if Hendo knocked out Jones randomly

Everyone always rips on Jones for fighting all of these small guys or 185ers and usually mention Lyoto, Vitor, and Rashad. If we use those same standards, Hendo lost to 3 185ers.

But with his Shogun KO and if he could beat DC, I'd have no problem him getting it for fun. He wouldn't stand a chance, but it would be cool to see him getting it.
4/2/14 7:48 PM
JimmersonzGlove
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier should have to beat up at least one more barista first.

4/2/14 7:49 PM
Glovegate

Is DC ever gunna be given a big name fighter that isn't at the end of his career?

4/2/14 8:05 PM
zackthewop
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good lord the ufc must really hate Phil Davis Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 8:07 PM
Eisenberg
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT-less Hendo has 0 chance against Cormier anyway, so it shouldnt be a problem. Jake Shields had his way with him on the ground, Cormier is gonna take him down in the first 5 seconds of each round and never let him up.

4/2/14 8:12 PM
EKPOGI
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^really 0 chance?
4/2/14 8:15 PM
teamquestnorth
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eisenberg -

TRT-less Hendo has 0 chance against Cormier anyway, so it shouldnt be a problem. Jake Shields had his way with him on the ground, Cormier is gonna take him down in the first 5 seconds of each round and never let him up.

Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/2/14 8:16 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hikikomori - 
Gobulcoque - If Hendo gets past Cormier you think he'd have no chance against Jones? wut?

Why would Dan deserve a title shot? He looked bad against Shogun. Hendo is 1-3 in his last 4 fights. Noway do I want to see Dan get a title shot.

Cormier beats beats him everywhere, badly.. at this point.

He's faster, crisper strikes, stronger, and a significantly better wrestler.
4/2/14 8:22 PM
Giventofly99
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is one of those promised where in invisible ink it says "Only if the winner is the guy we wanted to win {DC)"
No way the give Hendo the shot. And no way Hendo wins..Hes moving about as fast as the Michelin Man in quicksand these days.
4/2/14 8:31 PM
HandyDarsh
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hikikomori -

Because it's the fight business and people love to watch Dan Henderson fight no matter how many fights he has lost recently.

But if Cormier beats Dan, he then will "deserve" the shot by beating a well known name. Cormier isn't the most household name yet and a victory vs Dan could change that.

Smart business move Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.