UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Angels fans

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/7/14 7:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dizz
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Other Voices - Jared Weaver looks like shit so far. Serving up gopher balls like Dan Haren yesterday.

Yeah. I didn't expect him to be his old self with his loss of velocity, but fuck, he's been bad.

If he's going to pitch like this we desperately need Skaggs and Richards to step up.
4/7/14 10:17 PM
BTTMike
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANGELS SUCK DICK!!!

That is all... Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 11:27 PM
Crabtree
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTTMike - ANGELS SUCK DICK!!!

That is all... Phone Post 3.0
Lemme guess, you are a doyer fan? Trying to BUY a World Series. It's still not going to work Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:12 PM
rummy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)

4/9/14 2:14 PM
dizz
904 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rummy - 

:)

I don't even hate you guys, I don't feel much of a rivalry with Seattle in baseball

I honestly dislike the Mariners more because of their affiliation with the Seahawks than anything else

I hate the fucking Dodgers, the Athletics, and the Rangers

But it still boggles my mind that we're 0-4 against Seattle so far this season

#firescioscia
4/9/14 2:22 PM
rummy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha, I just missed you guys.  The M's have sucked for so long I thought I'd take this opportunity, as short lived as it may be, to pop in on your thread.  Hope all is going well dizz.

4/9/14 2:29 PM
chokeyou

we're fucked until scoscia is out
4/9/14 2:47 PM
dizz

rummy - 

Ha, I just missed you guys.  The M's have sucked for so long I thought I'd take this opportunity, as short lived as it may be, to pop in on your thread.  Hope all is going well dizz.

Can't complain, brother, you as well

Hope your son isn't getting too excited for this upcoming football season, don't want to let him down when the Niners win the West

;)
4/15/14 4:03 PM
dizz

Fuck our relief pitching.
4/15/14 4:14 PM
CaliKush
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No lead is safe Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 12:28 PM
dizz

dizz - Fuck our relief pitching.

I might just copy and paste this after every game
4/16/14 1:27 PM
bayboy925

LETS GO OAKLAND!!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/16/14 2:40 PM
dizz

Hitting up the big A tomorrow night for my first game of the season

CJ's throwing

Looks like we're back on the right track, though Trout has been slumping (until his final at bat last night at least)
5/16/14 2:46 PM
Mark1

Weren't you the one that was arguing with me that Trumbo was a better #5 hitter than VIctor Martinez?

Or was that some other Angels fan?

Mark Phone Post 3.0
5/16/14 3:01 PM
dizz

Mark1 - Weren't you the one that was arguing with me that Trumbo was a better #5 hitter than VIctor Martinez?

Or was that some other Angels fan?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

No, I never cared for Trumbo. I didn't hate him, but his sub-.300 OBP was a misery. Must have been someone else.
6/14/14 1:05 PM
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the Angels and Dodgers both make it as wildcards, AND meet in the world series, whats the over/under on amount of Angels fans shanked in the parking lot?
6/15/14 2:17 PM
dizz

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - If the Angels and Dodgers both make it as wildcards, AND meet in the world series, whats the over/under on amount of Angels fans shanked in the parking lot?

3 per game
6/15/14 2:17 PM
dizz

Ernesto Frieri up to his old tricks last night

Luckily our offense saved us
6/19/14 5:00 PM
dizz

Scioscia might be the worst manager in baseball
6/19/14 6:45 PM
Tight Butthole
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no hope for a team with this kind of bullpen. They have got to trade for Huston Street if they think they have a chance this year. Phone Post 3.0
6/19/14 6:49 PM
dizz

Tight Butthole - There's no hope for a team with this kind of bullpen. They have got to trade for Huston Street if they think they have a chance this year. Phone Post 3.0

Zero hope with Scioscia managing and our current bullpen

He insists on playing veterans at the expense of the team. Ibanez fucking sucks, yet we sent down Grant Green to keep him in the lineup. Start Calhoun or Cowgill or Green or fucking Johhny-off-the-street in Ibanez's place and we'd win more games.

As for the relief pitching, we have one of the best offenses in baseball and our starting pitching this year is near the top of the league, yet we're competing for a wild card spot at best because we have the worst relief pitching in the game. And yet, Scioscia insists on trotting Frieri out game after game to give up fat home runs.

Fuck him. I hate him so much and Moreno is too much of a pussy to fire him and eat his contract.
6/19/14 6:57 PM
shaveit

dizz -
Tight Butthole - There's no hope for a team with this kind of bullpen. They have got to trade for Huston Street if they think they have a chance this year. Phone Post 3.0

He insists on playing veterans at the expense of the team. Ibanez fucking sucks, yet we sent down Grant Green to keep him in the lineup. Start Calhoun or Cowgill or Green or fucking Johhny-off-the-street in Ibanez's place and we'd win more games.

As for the relief pitching, we have one of the best offenses in baseball and our starting pitching this year is near the top of the league, yet we're competing for a wild card spot at best because we have the worst relief pitching in the game. And yet, Scioscia insists on trotting Frieri out game after game to give up fat home runs.

Fuck him. I hate him so much and Moreno is too much of a pussy to fire him and eat his contract.
Sums it up Phone Post 3.0
6/19/14 7:06 PM
Crabtree

I hate Frieri so much. Guy is a scrub and just blows lead after lead. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/14 11:58 PM
Tight Butthole
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dizz -

I know what you mean. Watching these games is beyond frustrating sometimes. Why Pujols is still batting 3rd makes no sense at all. Scioscia's retarded. Phone Post 3.0
6/24/14 10:44 PM
VinegarStrokes
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/24/14 10:49 PM

The bullpen is an absolutel disaster. And Scioscia needs to go I used to think he was a real good manager. Then Madden and Bud Black left and since then he has been horrible at managing the pitching staff especially the bullpen. And his lineup decisions the last several years are absolutely confusing.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.