UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Angels fans

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/24/14 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dizz
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed on all counts. That said, Trout is murdering the ball right now and it's fun to watch. The young guys are hitting well and we cut Ibanez. Things are looking up for the moment at least.
6/24/14 11:44 PM
dizz
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thomas Pickles - whoever decided to call it the L.A Angels of Anaheim should be raped by a long donged AIDS carrier. Anaheim isn't even in the fucking COUNTY of Los Angeles. greedy fuck.

Moreno did it to try and grab more of the LA market. I, like pretty much all the fans who live in Orange County, hate it. Can't beat the California Angels...Anaheim is the next best thing...but fuck the LA Angels of Anaheim
6/25/14 12:03 PM
CaliKush
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprised our bullpen didn't blow it last night Phone Post 3.0
6/25/14 12:43 PM
VinegarStrokes
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/25/14 12:53 PM
dizz - Agreed on all counts. That said, Trout is murdering the ball right now and it's fun to watch. The young guys are hitting well and we cut Ibanez. Things are looking up for the moment at least.

I didn't understand how we sent people down and kept Ibanez as long as we did. He was dreadful this year and the young guys they had sent back down were actually hitting effectively. It would maybe make sense if he was playing a defensive position like catcher but as a DH thats just ridiculous. They may as well have just had the pitchers hit.

6/25/14 5:44 PM
Crabtree
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinegarStrokes -
dizz - Agreed on all counts. That said, Trout is murdering the ball right now and it's fun to watch. The young guys are hitting well and we cut Ibanez. Things are looking up for the moment at least.

I didn't understand how we sent people down and kept Ibanez as long as we did. He was dreadful this year and the young guys they had sent back down were actually hitting effectively. It would maybe make sense if he was playing a defensive position like catcher but as a DH thats just ridiculous. They may as well have just had the pitchers hit.

As nice of a person Raul was, I'm glad he's gone. Now guys like Cron, Green and Navarro can show if they belong.

The young guys have been holding it down. They have been way more impressive then Weaver and CJ. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:24 AM
VinegarStrokes
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The bullpen tried to give that one away today. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:31 AM
CaliKush
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaliKush - Surprised our bullpen didn't blow it last night Phone Post 3.0
This but tonight. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:34 AM
Captain_Underpants

VinegarStrokes - The bullpen tried to give that one away today. Phone Post 3.0
It's never an easy inning when Ernesto is pitching, he always has to make it close Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:36 AM
BTTMike
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Angels SUCK!

:)

GO BLUE BISSSHES! Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 11:59 AM
Crabtree

I wonder how many more tries Ernesto gets? He must have some dirt on Scioscia or he's fucking one of his relatives. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 12:17 PM
dizz

VinegarStrokes - The bullpen tried to give that one away today. Phone Post 3.0

I went to the game. Pretty brutal to watch in person. The stadium just echoed with boos when Ernesto issued a 4 pitch walk to the third batter.
6/27/14 1:40 PM
3rdAnd3
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Captain_Underpants -
It's never an easy inning when Ernesto is pitching, he always has to make it close Phone Post 3.0
I miss the days when we went Shields-Frankie-Percy Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 1:42 PM
Crabtree

dizz -
VinegarStrokes - The bullpen tried to give that one away today. Phone Post 3.0

I went to the game. Pretty brutal to watch in person. The stadium just echoed with boos when Ernesto issued a 4 pitch walk to the third batter.
It's almost routine now. Whenever he comes in, just sit back and watch all of the Starting pitching work get messed up because he is a scrub. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:22 PM
CaliKush

Ernesto is scary Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:24 PM
soreshins
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to be down in LA soon for work and was thinking of getting a rental and driving to anaheim for an angels game. My flights wouldn't get in until around 5 and the games mostly start around 7.15. Would it be doable from LAX considering the traffic at that time? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:29 PM
dizz

soreshins - I'm going to be down in LA soon for work and was thinking of getting a rental and driving to anaheim for an angels game. My flights wouldn't get in until around 5 and the games mostly start around 7.15. Would it be doable from LAX considering the traffic at that time? Phone Post 3.0

It's doable. I'd take the 405 S, probably, rather than the 55, and cut across to the stadium via the 22E. The 5 fucking sucks.

Traffic around LAX will suck but once you get out of that area and into the Long Beach area, the 405 S is pretty open. 405 N sucks at that time but I think you'll be ok going south.
6/27/14 3:29 PM
dizz

^ That should say the 405 S rather than the 5, not the 55
6/27/14 3:37 PM
soreshins
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. Will see if I can do it. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 3:43 PM
shaveit

dizz -
Thomas Pickles - whoever decided to call it the L.A Angels of Anaheim should be raped by a long donged AIDS carrier. Anaheim isn't even in the fucking COUNTY of Los Angeles. greedy fuck.

Moreno did it to try and grab more of the LA market. I, like pretty much all the fans who live in Orange County, hate it. Can't beat the California Angels...Anaheim is the next best thing...but fuck the LA Angels of Anaheim
Don't give a shit about the name. Moreno is a marketing genius and if the LA name allows us to spend more money to put a better product on the field, I'm all for it. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:28 PM
Captain_Underpants

3rdAnd3 -
Captain_Underpants -
I miss the days when we went Shields-Frankie-Percy Phone Post 3.0
This!

Starting pitchers probably loved having Percy as the closer, you knew when he came in, your win was pretty much safe.

A couple years ago, my brothers all star team played against a team Percival was coaching. My brothers team got blown out, but Percival was nothing but class Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 5:59 PM
3rdAnd3
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soreshins - I'm going to be down in LA soon for work and was thinking of getting a rental and driving to anaheim for an angels game. My flights wouldn't get in until around 5 and the games mostly start around 7.15. Would it be doable from LAX considering the traffic at that time? Phone Post 3.0

I would take the train from Union station to Anaheim for like $15. if u need to get to or from Lax there is a shuttle at union station for like $8 well worth it. you can thank me later.
6/27/14 6:03 PM
3rdAnd3

3rdAnd3 - 

I would take the train from Union station to Anaheim for like $15. if u need to get to or from Lax there is a shuttle at union station for like $8 well worth it. you can thank me later.

http://metrolinktrains.com/news/promotions_detail/title/Angels_Express_2014

fuck driving in traffic
6/27/14 6:19 PM
soreshins

Only problem is I have to get back to hotel in LA reasonably early as I will have meetings the next morning. Thought car would be least hassle.

Anyway, sorry to hijack thread. All info appreciated. Will sort it out closer to the time. Phone Post 3.0
6/27/14 6:28 PM
dizz

Considering this thread is only on its third page despite being in existence for 2.5 months, all hijacking is welcome
6/27/14 6:31 PM
CaliKush

Ernesto frieri is gone!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.