UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ask your wife or Girlfriend..

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
4/3/14 11:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hecklah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first UFC fighter that comes to mind and why. Just curious which fighter women will say and how this translates.
I asked my wife and she said "Chuck Liddel" I asked why and she said a category on jeopardy called "famous Chucks"
FYI- Let your wife or GF know Lex Steele is not a UFC fighter... Nasty tramps Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:20 AM
JGooch
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife is working from home today, she just came down for lunch in a nate diaz metal mulisha hoodie. I asked her and she slapped me. Now shes walking around with her hands up going what bitch and dont try no spinning shit
4/3/14 11:24 AM
CAT DAMMIT
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:25 AM
Ozzabong

JGooch - My wife is working from home today, she just came down for lunch in a nate diaz metal mulisha hoodie. I asked her and she slapped me. Now shes walking around with her hands up going what bitch and dont try no spinning shit
Nice man Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:27 AM
8flat
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JGooch - My wife is working from home today, she just came down for lunch in a nate diaz metal mulisha hoodie. I asked her and she slapped me. Now shes walking around with her hands up going what bitch and dont try no spinning shit

LOL vtfu

4/3/14 11:28 AM
n0xH

GSP - Because he has a nice ass.
4/3/14 11:30 AM
sadic1
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife knows MMA really well, but she would probably say Chuck Liddell as first to come to mind as well, since what first got her into MMA was seeing him beat Tito into the cage floor. Thought she might say Babalu Sobral because we've hung out with him once.
4/3/14 11:32 AM
JGooch
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

now my kids are doing it. gonna be a long day f the ug
4/3/14 11:35 AM
Hecklah

Just don't let them triangle you and flip off the ceiling fan! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:37 AM
JGooch

im thinking leg kicks. wife went back upstairs kids wont quit.
4/3/14 11:57 AM
Rabid Bunyip
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

n0xH - GSP - Because he has a nice ass.
Fucking this. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 11:58 AM
ProteinBake
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JGooch - My wife is working from home today, she just came down for lunch in a nate diaz metal mulisha hoodie. I asked her and she slapped me. Now shes walking around with her hands up going what bitch and dont try no spinning shit

lol vu
4/3/14 12:00 PM
tonywsimpson
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos Condit. Because I almost cried when his knee exploded and I wanted to name our second son after him. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:02 PM
cg51mma

JGooch - My wife is working from home today, she just came down for lunch in a nate diaz metal mulisha hoodie. I asked her and she slapped me. Now shes walking around with her hands up going what bitch and dont try no spinning shit
Lol my GF walkes around the house saying "where you at georges where you at motherfucker". Phone Post
4/3/14 12:05 PM
UGCTT croy_00
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo. The first Ultimate FIghter she ever watched was Hendo vs Bisping, and she thought Bisping came across as a moldy asshole on the show. Needless to say, when she watched Hendo shatter Bisping's soul, she almost blew out my ear drums.

To this day, she still says "don't make me Hendo you" when I am a smart ass.....I'm kind of scared she might.

4/3/14 12:07 PM
Thingading
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ken Shamrock.

His first fight with Tito was the first MMA event she watched on TV with me. Shamrock was like 38 then and totally ripped. She said when I got to be his age I better have a physique like that. I think she still thinks he fights and is probably the champ or something.
4/3/14 12:08 PM
elliot91
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol my ex girlfriend would say bj penn because she used to laugh that his name was 'BJ' Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:09 PM
Thingading
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - 

Hendo. The first Ultimate FIghter she ever watched was Hendo vs Bisping, and she thought Bisping came across as a moldy asshole on the show. Needless to say, when she watched Hendo shatter Bisping's soul, she almost blew out my ear drums.

To this day, she still says "don't make me Hendo you" when I am a smart ass.....I'm kind of scared she might.

Great post. "Don't make me Hendo you!" should be a new UG line. Vote up.
4/3/14 12:14 PM
JGooch

the first fight my wife ever watched was jake shields henderson shes still disappointed all shows dont end like that
4/3/14 12:15 PM
pidgeotto
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:19 PM
Crashdt
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP, my wife thinks hes hot, and was pissed when Hendricks fucked his face up.

She knows most of them pretty well. When Chuck fought Tito the 2nd time, I had her make a onesie for my newborn son that said "Tito Who" because one of the guys I worked with was a huge Tito fan, he didnt talk to me for like a week after that.
4/3/14 12:21 PM
Ben Saunders
728 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahahaha

Ask her does it count if it's just a quarter turn.... ;D Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:24 PM
Ted Waltner
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope this is true...you got a keeper Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:26 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine said Chael Sonnen. She said she's always liked him more than any other because he was in the very first fight she ever watched and likes his trash talk. Phone Post 3.0
4/3/14 12:30 PM
JGooch

Ben Saunders - 
Hahahaha

Ask her does it count if it's just a quarter turn.... ;D Phone Post 3.0

Ill tell her you asked she will be far more impressed
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.