UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Carano to meet with White next week

4/4/14 12:52 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Despite our April Fool's joke that Gina Carano had signed to fight with the UFC, this time we promise this story is legit. Although she hasn't signed anything, Gina Carano did tell the Arsenio Hall show that she is seriously considering a return and will meet with UFC President Dana White next week:

On Thursday's episode of "The Arsenio Hall Show," Carano said she is currently "kinda considering" fighting in the UFC and is meeting with UFC president Dana White next week to discuss her future with the promotion.

"I love it," she said about fighting. "It's something I can do that makes everything else disappear. I dream about it. I just didn't know if I was ever going to get placed with the opportunity to make a comeback. So I'm either going to do it now or retire and say, I'm never going to do it. So now is the moment."

read entire article...

4/4/14 1:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:02 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they make a fight between her and Ronda, I will throw money at the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:05 AM
Chris
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

I believe that Ronda vs. Gina would be the biggest selling MMA PPV of all-time.

4/4/14 1:15 AM
war wand
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/14 1:44 AM
then you're off your fucken dick mate. Kimbo vs brock would have done squillions more
4/4/14 1:16 AM
MrColdCockIsGay
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -

Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:17 AM
da Vinci 81
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -

It will do well but Gina's been gone a long time. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:17 AM
StelioKontos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

doubt it but it will sell very well
4/4/14 1:27 AM
beerbelly
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the hell does Gina do a 140 catch weight, much less 135? She's not exactly known for coming in on weight. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:29 AM
zackthewop
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man if Rousey fights Carano at a catch weight..... Cyborg will explode like the guy from big trouble in little china Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:30 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't care for fight with Ronda one bit

4/4/14 1:31 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -

You don't actually believe that do you?
Sn bet? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:36 AM
orcus

war wand - then you're off your fucken dick mate. Kimbo vs brock would have tone squillions more

It didn't happen.
4/4/14 1:42 AM
theFLYnTACO
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop - Oh man if Rousey fights Carano at a catch weight..... Cyborg will explode like the guy from big trouble in little china Phone Post 3.0

4/4/14 1:45 AM
RoysBellyRollzz
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just have the biggest feeling They're gonna Fuck up this fight, I hope they don't, but I feel like it's gonna happen Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:51 AM
Mike PyleDriver
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really do NOT want to see this fight. Gina hasn't fought in years and they're just going to put her up against Ronda. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:59 AM
dubate
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop - Oh man if Rousey fights Carano at a catch weight..... Cyborg will explode like the guy from big trouble in little china Phone Post 3.0
I can't imagine it would be anything but a catchweight bout. Gina is only going to fight one time and they aren't going to risk the belt for a one-off fight. Besides, it will be easier for her to fight at 140 and gives the UFC a built in excuse if Ronda does lose (she wasn't used to the heavier weight, gave up too much strength by going up...). If they fight at 140 then it is a win-win for everyone, UFC gets the PPV buys, the girls get millions off of their respective PPV cuts, the UFC doesn't lose the golden goose in Ronda, andvthe fans get a really good match up. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 2:13 AM
4ozToFreedom
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her stock will go way down if she loses and looks rusty as hell. Hope she knows what she's doing Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 2:24 AM
Letibleu
1681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/14 2:24 AM

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS HA HA HA HA HA HA he.

4/4/14 2:26 AM
JoeJoeplata
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theFLYnTACO - 
zackthewop - Oh man if Rousey fights Carano at a catch weight..... Cyborg will explode like the guy from big trouble in little china Phone Post 3.0

LOL I miss special effects like this.
4/4/14 2:55 AM
dubate
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buff Bagginz - How much u wanna bet Dana will fuck this up?? Phone Post 3.0
You putting some money and odds together or are you just talking? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 3:00 AM
Shogun of Harlem
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop - Oh man if Rousey fights Carano at a catch weight..... Cyborg will explode like the guy from big trouble in little china Phone Post 3.0
Truth. But Ronda has nothing to gain fighting Cyborg at a catchweight. She had everything to gain fighting Gina. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 3:06 AM
DanCrase
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regardless of opponent: if Carano does fight again, the only friends I'm having round to watch the fight that night are hand lotion and kleenex.

Just hope she hasn't lost too much of her game Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 3:11 AM
jiujitsu111

I want to see her fight a fight before Rhonda. Maybe Liz. Fight with Rhonda right away, meh. I'd watch tho Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 3:21 AM
Trueman range
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree she should have a fight or two first. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.