UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Carano to meet with White next week

4/4/14 3:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
onandon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in love with Carano, but I would much rather see Holly Holm or Cyborg signed first.
4/4/14 3:40 AM
playboyrichy
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zackthewop - Oh man if Rousey fights Carano at a catch weight..... Cyborg will explode like the guy from big trouble in little china Phone Post 3.0
Keke Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 3:41 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - If they make a fight between her and Ronda, I will throw money at the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Cause you're a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 4:14 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1028 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boring, cyborg or bust.. They really hate each other and I doubt Gina will bring sheet Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 4:37 AM
UGCTT_CrestRio
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be interesting. With Cyborg losing her Muay Thai fight, ya know Dana will say she has lost appeal. Then say something about this being a plausible dream fight, even though it wont make sense regardinf Cyborg, but Dana isnt exactly one for sense lately...

Also Gina's size may help her abit, not too much, but who knows. Rousey has thrown around bigger, but ehh I can dream Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 4:44 AM
Lanceness021

4ozToFreedom - Her stock will go way down if she loses and looks rusty as hell. Hope she knows what she's doing Phone Post 3.0

What other stock does she have?

That of an unemployed actress?

She needs to do something to keep her name out there.
4/4/14 5:12 AM
KFP49
824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - If they make a fight between her and Ronda, I will throw money at the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Cause you're a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0
I'm very excited at the possibility of Gina in the UFC. One thing is for certain though and it's that Gina is not ready for Rousey at all. Gina has been gone for too long, she'll need a fight, probably two, before she should be considered for a title fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:26 AM
sherlock1988
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onandon - I'm in love with Carano, but I would much rather see Holly Holm or Cyborg signed first.
You nailed it. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 6:01 AM
BRZ

I'd say Carano vs Tate first and then fight Rousey after that. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 6:52 AM
FOTN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My sources tell me that Dana is planning to put the Rousey Vs Carano weigh-ins on PPV, giving fans access to multiple angles and complete control over the Phantom Cam (sponsored by Kleenex).

4/4/14 7:15 AM
Don_Dada
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zuffa must be in desperation mode right now. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 7:30 AM
matt_the_kiwi
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOTN - My sources tell me that Dana is planning to put the Rousey Vs Carano weigh-ins on PPV, giving fans access to multiple angles and complete control over the Phantom Cam (sponsored by Kleenex).

Legit lol Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 7:40 AM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -
war wand - then you're off your fucken dick mate. Kimbo vs brock would have tone squillions more

It didn't happen.
Brock vs a mop would have sold more Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:39 AM
TARRat
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear Chris,

Put the crack pipe down and get some help.

Love,
The UG
4/4/14 8:46 AM
GregNoActionJackson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see that Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:55 AM
BrattMamley
1045 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is relevant to my interests

4/4/14 9:02 AM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see her fight Miesha for a warm-up bout.
4/4/14 9:13 AM
huggy bear

What if Dana makes the 145 division for Carano comeback. It would be perfect you could feed her cans like in strikeforce then give her a title shot against a favorable opponent then you'd have another superstar mma fighter. Carano vs cyborg 2 might sell better then Rousey vs either fighter. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 9:24 AM
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight would be huge. UFC should be the host of Rousey/Carano, Rousey/Cyborg and Cyborg/Carano 2. All 3 fights would do HUGE numbers on ppv.
4/4/14 9:25 AM
BRZ

huggy bear - What if Dana makes the 145 division for Carano comeback. It would be perfect you could feed her cans like in strikeforce then give her a title shot against a favorable opponent then you'd have another superstar mma fighter. Carano vs cyborg 2 might sell better then Rousey vs either fighter. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think Gina is coming back full time. Just a big fight like once a year. Unless Gina wants a title fight I don't see it being a part time think. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 9:34 AM
Heikki Mustola
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If, IF they would sign her, I wish it would be at least 2 fight deal. Would suck if she would be facing Rousey, lose the fight and that being it. Gina vs Tate or Zingano could be interesting
4/4/14 9:44 AM
MieshaTatesSideBoob
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to see her fight unless she quits acting and does it full time. No one would look good coming off a break like that. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 9:52 AM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC is turning into the WWE more and more every day. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 10:07 AM
scaredy cat
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Carano struggled to make wait back in her prime there's no way she'll make 135 now.

She needs to stay in retirement where Cyborg put her. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:38 PM
Musashi
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You ever been wrestling around with a boyfriend and he realized he's in too deep?"

Arsenio really asked that? And then totally MISSED it when Gina and the audience laughed? What a douche.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.