UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Carano to meet with White next week

4/4/14 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG News: Ronda Rousey vs Gina Carano!!!!

UG News: JUST KIDDING APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha idiots!

UG News: But for real tho, Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano.

4/4/14 1:18 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - If they make a fight between her and Ronda, I will throw money at the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Cause you're a fucking idiot Phone Post 3.0
Please fuck off to a place where people actually care about your opinion. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 1:32 PM
MMAIOGIC
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Translation: "Gina's new movie is coming out in a few weeks and she wants to get MMA fans to see it."

4/4/14 1:47 PM
TBidness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd absolutely love to see this.

It would do massive PPV numbers, which the UFC knows, and that's why I think this is actually going to happen.

Everything surrounding the event would be entertaining as hell

I agree with many of the above sentiments, she'd have to get a warm up fight. 5 years out of the ring is 5 years, training or not.

It will be a very winnable tune up at that.

4/4/14 2:03 PM
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

I believe that Ronda vs. Gina would be the biggest selling MMA PPV of all-time.

SN bet for your mod status? ;)
4/4/14 2:09 PM
BRZ

MMAIOGIC -

Translation: "Gina's new movie is coming out in a few weeks and she wants to get MMA fans to see it."

It's actually out today. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 2:22 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

No one knows what Carano has been doing, from what she says, everytime she workout she's thinking about fighting. So I guess she's still in very good shape and fighting has been in her mind since her last fight. Those are all good things. I don't think she would come back if she knew she wasn't up for it. She could do a lot of other things.
4/4/14 2:26 PM
JudoknowNothing

What makes you think Gina will fight Ronda right off the bat??? She should get a couple of tune up fights first duh Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 2:29 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

JudoknowNothing - What makes you think Gina will fight Ronda right off the bat??? She should get a couple of tune up fights first duh Phone Post 3.0

some MT fights would be good imo.
4/4/14 3:56 PM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looks adorable but i believe she would have a ways to go before she made the cut to 135.
4/4/14 9:17 PM
Giventofly99

It works if the DO NOT give her Ronda. She has a good fight with anyone else...maybe even Meisha. You boys would Fap to that fight poster...
4/4/14 9:58 PM
Arecsa
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina deserves a big payday, wonder if U Fight Cheap will open their wallets and give her one, or if she'll get stiffed with a 7k show/win.
4/4/14 10:29 PM
crowbar
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arecsa - Gina deserves a big payday, wonder if U Fight Cheap will open their wallets and give her one, or if she'll get stiffed with a 7k show/win.

Gina won`t get anything less than $100,000.

She made that much or more in Strikeforce.

4/4/14 10:38 PM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 
Arecsa - Gina deserves a big payday, wonder if U Fight Cheap will open their wallets and give her one, or if she'll get stiffed with a 7k show/win.

Gina won`t get anything less than $100,000.

She made that much or more in Strikeforce.

Good for her. She deserves more imo.
4/4/14 10:40 PM
ChrisAllen
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to see the weigh ins. Probably won't care much after that Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 11:11 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heikki Mustola - If, IF they would sign her, I wish it would be at least 2 fight deal. Would suck if she would be facing Rousey, lose the fight and that being it. Gina vs Tate or Zingano could be interesting

Would suck a lot more if she fought Zingano/Tate/Carmouche/Eye/Andrade etc and lost one of those fights and there was no Gina/Rousey fight imo.

4/5/14 1:20 AM
Decimated

4ozToFreedom - Her stock will go way down if she loses and looks rusty as hell. Hope she knows what she's doing Phone Post 3.0

Gina is only a puncher, hardly even a kicker.  Will lose against a wraith like Ronda who has taken wmma skill to the next level with her out of this world fight IQ. But Ronda has a deep professional respect Gina to the point ("I'll make 140 just for her"... "If it wasn't for her i wouldn't even be in MMA") that she won't finish her in the 1st round.  She'll draw the fight out to some respectful distance and then finish Gina in a respectful way.  

Gina knows that she can negotiate on her legacy name for only one more time, and will look like a dollar-hungry ("I'd go back to fighting if the circumstances were right") dabbler now that she's committed herself verbally.

4/5/14 1:21 AM
Decimated

dubate - 
Buff Bagginz - How much u wanna bet Dana will fuck this up?? Phone Post 3.0
You putting some money and odds together or are you just talking? Phone Post 3.0

I bet  that he was only talking.  

4/5/14 4:33 AM
Decimated

kalt - She hasn't fought in so long, like 6+ years, and when she did it's not like she beat Cyborg. I don't get why people are so interested to see her fight Ronda. I'm not. Ronda vs McMann was infinitely more interesting to me.

There's no chance Gina would beat Ronda. So why does anyone give a shit?

why does anyone give a shit?  

1) ronda's ass

2) Gina's breasts

3) it would be like time travel - the highest regarded female fighter of 5-7 years ago (which was a completely different ancient era in women's mma) versus today's unearthly talent Ronda Rousey.  We'd never have expected this fight to happen.

4/5/14 9:35 AM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this were a man people would complain about him skipping to a title shot but it's an attractive woman so everyone is ok with it lol.
4/5/14 11:50 AM
MMAIOGIC
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BRZ - 
MMAIOGIC -

It's actually out today. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, even worse.  So blatant and shameless.

4/5/14 1:08 PM
NiteProwleR
1236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

on bigger news ARSENIO MOTHAFUCKIN' HALL IS STILL ON AIR?!
4/5/14 1:15 PM
Xad
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope White doesn't try to lowball Gina just because she has a fight left on her contract. She should talk with them but leave the monetary figure to her management team, definitely should include a large cut of PPV profits of a PPV that would do incredibly well.

As far as i'm concerned, even with all the push Rousey has received from Zuffa, Gina would still attract far more attention than Rousey under the UFC banner...especially when Gina's in fight shape, it's a no contest. As for the fight itself...doubt it'd last long, Gina's wrestling and ground game was never very good and that's where Rousey shines. And once she loses, she can welcome Cyborg into the UFC for one more payday; yes, she got demolished the first time around, but the rematch wouldn't be any less exciting especially if Cyborg is randomly tested throughout training.

Gina Carano weighins alone are fantastic entertainment, from the incredible figure when fighting Cyborg to the towel dropping to almost reveal her massive boobs; yes please!
4/5/14 3:20 PM
newjack900
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how pist Dana was when he heard Rogan leaking out that huge news was about to come out in the women's division when that could have only really be about 3 things lol.
4/5/14 3:35 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina.. do you still want to be a F@#$%^& fighter?!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.