UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> controversial Sherdog ban - few mins ago

4/4/14 5:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wisdom100
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was bored so i signed up for a new username in Sherdog, and i didn't go against any rules ofcourse, and my name was Lionelmessi. 

I made a thread named Jon Jones is the most flamboyant fighter (gifs) and it was just a thread with alot of gifs, few mins later i wanted to reply i got this message from a mod who just banned me. 

You have been banned for the following reason:
Posting unwanted spam

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

4/4/14 5:14 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Link to thread. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:15 AM
UGPTT__IeatCOCKSforBreakfastAwYeah
511 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Permaban for posting jones gifs? Racist.
4/4/14 5:19 AM
KFP49
981 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your first mistake was creating an account at sherdog. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:21 AM
chopiesel

Obviously being a massive cunt Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:31 AM
Wisdom100

Edited: 04/04/14 5:31 AM
KFP49 - Your first mistake was creating an account at sherdog. Phone Post 3.0

waz just looking around and my username never reached 1 hour old, but hey who are the mods at sherdog anywayz do some of you know them.

4/4/14 5:32 AM
ShanTheMan
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who gives a shit? fuck sherdog
4/4/14 5:32 AM
MrAntichrist
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this site can get a little annoying with certain things at times, but the shit show they run over at Sherdog is a fucking joke at best. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 5:39 AM
sgotwalks
1345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Foz is queer!

4/4/14 5:43 AM
Malvert the Janitor
937 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Positivebalance was the best they had and they canned him in 2009.

Sherdog forums are expansive but the mods are almost universal cunts. That site does provide more original content than this one by a landslide, though.

But still....fuck um. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 6:28 AM
ApolloRD
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lionel Messi <3 Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 7:45 AM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Positivebalance was the best they had and they canned him in 2009.

Sherdog forums are expansive but the mods are almost universal cunts. That site does provide more original content than this one by a landslide, though.

Yeah sherdog is better in almost every way outside of posting policy and the mods. Og is much better though Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 7:50 AM
KidPittsburgh
1195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're all on the UG for the same reason: we're all UGers.
You got a permaban b/c you pulled a UG move.
4/4/14 7:53 AM
FightToLive
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Sherdog?
4/4/14 8:30 AM
Ramsey

KFP49 - Your first mistake was creating an account at sherdog. Phone Post 3.0
Do you think the UG is any better then Sherdog now? This place is just as bad! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:33 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just threw you 3 VU's but you are forbidden to see her again Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:52 AM
talkischeap
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was it a wisdom filled thread or a bunch of trolling pics the whole gif things a little lazy . Sounds like no one missed out on some ground breaking mma insight soo who cares besides how much free time you got ? Sherdog ? Really ? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 8:57 AM
clattymine
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm considering banning you just for admitting to signing up over at sherdog.  Not even from a competing website point of view, but because that place sucks balls.

4/4/14 9:30 AM
Son of Neckbone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherslob deez nuts.
4/4/14 9:32 AM
Heikki Mustola
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - Positivebalance was the best they had and they canned him in 2009.

Was he the biggest BJ Penn fan ever? He sometimes got bit... Aggressive in BJ Penn threads.

I might remember wrong though, maybe it was someone else.

Also there was once a guy there who bet 5000$ for BJ Penn against GSP (2nd fight), he even posted a pic about the bet.
4/4/14 9:37 AM
Hammerstein
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kalt - Shitdog is ridiculous, this is why i will never go to that website ever again. Over half the posters there have "yellow card" warnings for saying this or that. It's ridiculous.

But at least they have the courtesy to tell you what you did, can't say the same for this place.

I got in trouble there for posting "Yea that's pretty crappy of Jones" on a thread about how Jon Jones called Cormier fat on Twitter. Apparently a simple comment on the subject matter is "fighter bashing."

I had a discussion with the mod there and asked what I can and can't say about fighters, like can I say "Condit has bad takedown defense" or "Ronda is acting crazy on TUF" and he was like "the first one is probably okay but the second one about ronda would be fighter bashing."

That was it for me. Fuck that place.

Zippy's a mod on Sherdog, too?

4/4/14 11:04 AM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you post the gif of him beating up shogun?

We havent seen thiaguy for a week or two. Maybe he went over there? With his level of nutgobbling its conceivable that he actually runs the whole site now Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:35 PM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Hammerstein - 
kalt - Shitdog is ridiculous, this is why i will never go to that website ever again. Over half the posters there have "yellow card" warnings for saying this or that. It's ridiculous.

But at least they have the courtesy to tell you what you did, can't say the same for this place.

I got in trouble there for posting "Yea that's pretty crappy of Jones" on a thread about how Jon Jones called Cormier fat on Twitter. Apparently a simple comment on the subject matter is "fighter bashing."

I had a discussion with the mod there and asked what I can and can't say about fighters, like can I say "Condit has bad takedown defense" or "Ronda is acting crazy on TUF" and he was like "the first one is probably okay but the second one about ronda would be fighter bashing."

That was it for me. Fuck that place.

Zippy's a mod on Sherdog, too?

haha!

That made me laugh =)

4/4/14 12:52 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That place sucks but at least they let me create an account under the name PitoSantana which I've never even used but this place won't let me use that name. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/14 12:54 PM
Robert Paulson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a sherdog account from years past... i should get banned with a bang Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.