UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OG Horde 3

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/7/14 11:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
-FC-
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your best guy couldn't beat our worst player. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 11:25 AM
jjchgo
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- - Your best guy couldn't beat our worst player. Phone Post 3.0

lmao for shits and giggles i looked at your guys in the same exp/lvl range as me in 2.

they want none of this...
4/7/14 11:31 AM
BigJimDwyer
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjchgo -

lmao for shits and giggles i looked at your guys in the same exp/lvl range as me in 2.

BWHAHA.

I'd skip your base. Because it's shit, not because I'd be worried about your defences. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 12:06 PM
2old
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not much big gym - just got back from squash - lol Phone Post
4/7/14 12:41 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up bjd? How ya been bro? Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 12:43 PM
GiarcDrofwarc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signing in and sub'd for later. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 12:57 PM
jjchgo
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigJimDwyer - 
jjchgo -

BWHAHA.

I'd skip your base. Because it's shit, not because I'd be worried about your defences. Phone Post 3.0

see you clowns cant even get on the same page. is it your worst guy that i cant hang with or your co-leader?

keep running your dick intake bigjem...
4/7/14 1:27 PM
Strugglezworth
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big jim/bbw is about the only cool person left in 2, funny  how they gotta jump up in our thread though

4/7/14 1:41 PM
BigJimDwyer
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERESmyCHIPPY - What's up bjd? How ya been bro? Phone Post 3.0
Wild? Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 1:45 PM
BigJimDwyer

Strugglezworth -

big jim/bbw is about the only cool person left in 2, funny  how they gotta jump up in our thread though

What's up struggs?!

To be fair I've been silent pretty much up to now. But only jumped up in your thread after the Bunch of fags comment. Then jjeatscok or whatever his name is got in my face. Can't expect me to say nothing when he's gone full retard? Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 1:54 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY

BigJimDwyer -
THERESmyCHIPPY - What's up bjd? How ya been bro? Phone Post 3.0
Wild? Phone Post 3.0
Yessir. When you comin over to 3? Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 1:54 PM
jjchgo

BigJimDwyer - 
Strugglezworth -

What's up struggs?!

To be fair I've been silent pretty much up to now. But only jumped up in your thread after the Bunch of fags comment. Then jjeatscok or whatever his name is got in my face. Can't expect me to say nothing when he's gone full retard? Phone Post 3.0

see youngin i'm gonna tell you something that only comes with age. know where you belong and know when to keep your mouth shut. you dont belong here and now would be the perfect time to keep your mouth shut.

see how simple that was...

what else you got for me son?
4/7/14 1:55 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY

Strugglezworth -

Jw is cool too. Axe is a fayg though. Fuck that dirty gemming faggot. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 2:12 PM
BigJimDwyer

jjchgo -
BigJimDwyer - 
Strugglezworth -

What's up struggs?!

see youngin i'm gonna tell you something that only comes with age. know where you belong and know when to keep your mouth shut. you dont belong here and now would be the perfect time to keep your mouth shut.

Somehow I know that's not the first time you've asked a man that. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 3:29 PM
jjchgo

BigJimDwyer - 
jjchgo -
BigJimDwyer - 
Strugglezworth -

What's up struggs?!

Somehow I know that's not the first time you've asked a man that. Phone Post 3.0

Zzzzz...your boring me now. go work on your base...lol.
4/7/14 3:34 PM
-FC-
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strugglezworth -

Oh, since I told you fags I wouldn't stay now I'm not cool?

Fuck you guys. Not cool. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 3:35 PM
-FC-

THERESmyCHIPPY -
Strugglezworth -

Jw is cool too. Axe is a fayg though. Fuck that dirty gemming faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Go gem your troops some more then get back to me, gemming faggot. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 3:38 PM
Strugglezworth
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- - 
Strugglezworth -

Oh, since I told you fags I wouldn't stay now I'm not cool?

Fuck you guys. Not cool. Phone Post 3.0

you are a 3er in spirit dont get your panties in a bunch

4/7/14 4:56 PM
rummy
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is almost as good as the seahawks/niners threads. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 5:12 PM
NomoRomophobia
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Axe... Come to the dark side. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 6:17 PM
-FC-

NomoRomophobia - Axe... Come to the dark side. Phone Post 3.0
Lot of good guys over there but I'm good where I'm at.

I'm going to hate destroying some of you but war is war.

Plus, wild is a gemming faggot. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 7:01 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY

-FC- -
NomoRomophobia - Axe... Come to the dark side. Phone Post 3.0
Lot of good guys over there but I'm good where I'm at.

I'm going to hate destroying some of you but war is war.

Plus, wild is a gemming faggot. Phone Post 3.0
You're the gemming faggot. That being said I just gemmed my way to th10 and gemmed all my troops to max lvl. I'm gonna rape your face then I'm gonna rape your base. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 7:02 PM
THERESmyCHIPPY

Jk kidding about gemming everything to the max. I'd hate for someone to call me a liar. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 7:31 PM
-FC-

THERESmyCHIPPY - Jk kidding about gemming everything to the max. I'd hate for someone to call me a liar. Phone Post 3.0
Liar. Everyone know you gem your troops, faggot.

I got a thousand gems for reaching masters. Shit came in handy. Phone Post 3.0
4/7/14 11:59 PM
StruggleSnuggles
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After my lab is done upgrading should I level giants or wizards to 5 first? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.