UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor has lost mass (no vid/pic)

4/9/14 2:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lorenthz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow him on instagram, he post alot of training vids, he seems to have lost alot of mass and almost looks like a 37 yr old man. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:04 PM
gokudamus

yeah...steroids,,,they work

4/9/14 2:08 PM
VTFU
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:09 PM
Malvert the Janitor
845 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't someone just post a training vid the other day? He still looked all Vitored to me. Maybe it was old.... Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:10 PM
BrattMamley
1037 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

4/9/14 2:11 PM
civ77
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
4/9/14 2:22 PM
KOphil25
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is blind Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:25 PM
Lorenthz

KOphil25 - OP is blind Phone Post 3.0
You dont agree? Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:26 PM
Pleepleus
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU - First off I don't know how to post pics.

This! Vote up to you my friend! Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:26 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

4/9/14 2:27 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

civ77 - First off I don't know how to post pics.

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins.
Exercise lol Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:29 PM
44 Magnum
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't look nearly as vascular as he did before
4/9/14 2:35 PM
elliot91
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha you must of saved this in a word document waiting for the perfect time to strike Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 2:58 PM
K.C. MacPherson Fan
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

elliot91 -

Haha you must of saved this in a word document waiting for the perfect time to strike Phone Post 3.0
Lol not this again Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 3:00 PM
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER

In for evidence Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 3:02 PM
BW92

Pics Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 3:07 PM
staygreenponyboy
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/14 3:26 PM
The Sultan
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 3:35 PM
hubris
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/14 4:50 PM
ranier wolfcastle
927 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor has lost ass

4/9/14 6:22 PM
ginger1983

I'm curious if anyone else has notices how much Jacare has changed. He is completely shredded now. He was always muscular, but his definition has really changed. Similar to Vitors. Look at Vitor when he fought Terry Martin or Hendo, and compare his build to his physic now. Look at Jacare when he fought Mousassi and then him at yesterday's weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0 Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 6:25 PM
Vikingknee

Vitor has no fight scheduled he isn't off trt.. Phone Post 3.0
4/9/14 6:27 PM
Snooty

4/9/14 6:41 PM
hubris
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/9/14 6:42 PM
hubris

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.