UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones is a cheap mofo.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/11/14 9:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Brotorious B.I.G
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming - Fucking garbage threads like these are why this place is a toilet. Phone Post 3.0
If youre taking this seriously, you should probably find a new forum to post on Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 9:53 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Evened teeth feeling ok, you guys are biting pretty hard Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 9:55 AM
BeauTown

The Brotorious B.I.G - Wow, lot of jones nut huggers in here, i make a thread jokingly taking about how cheap Jones is and all of the sudden im hitler....you guys need to get a life and stop white knighting for your favorite fighters. In sure they can fight their own battles if they want to, they don't need done basement dweller to defend them, sheesh Phone Post 3.0
No it's just ur a idiot ! This post is useless! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:01 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

BeauTown -
The Brotorious B.I.G - Wow, lot of jones nut huggers in here, i make a thread jokingly taking about how cheap Jones is and all of the sudden im hitler....you guys need to get a life and stop white knighting for your favorite fighters. In sure they can fight their own battles if they want to, they don't need done basement dweller to defend them, sheesh Phone Post 3.0
No it's just ur a idiot ! This post is useless! Phone Post 3.0
Get outa here you Bambi Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:09 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G -
slamming - Fucking garbage threads like these are why this place is a toilet. Phone Post 3.0
If youre taking this seriously, you should probably find a new forum to post on Phone Post 3.0
I agree its a thread on an Internet forum who gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:12 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

The Brotorious B.I.G -
FCFBlazer - Dude, that's a lot of money to reward for something you return. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, i understand that, 1500 isn't walking around money but....

1.) The dude drives (or did drive) a bently.

2.) Hes highly paid

3.) Its an exotic animal

4.) "i lost my wallet with 25 k in it, im offering 1.5k for its return" do you think anyone will return the wallet in this situation.

5.) Jones is just douchey in general Phone Post 3.0
Your pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:13 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
FCFBlazer - Dude, that's a lot of money to reward for something you return. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, i understand that, 1500 isn't walking around money but....

1.) The dude drives (or did drive) a bently.

2.) Hes highly paid

3.) Its an exotic animal

4.) "i lost my wallet with 25 k in it, im offering 1.5k for its return" do you think anyone will return the wallet in this situation.

5.) Jones is just douchey in general Phone Post 3.0
Your pathetic. Phone Post 3.0
Again, of your taking me seriously you need to take a chill pill brah, its the internet. Lighten up, lol a bir Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:24 AM
civ77
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow dude, maybe some people aren't scrooges like yourself, and would be happy to return a pet, no matter the cost, to Jon and his family, without seeking any kind of reward.
4/11/14 10:30 AM
huggy bear
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shut the fuck people like you make me sick you greedy piece of shit. 1500 is more then enough of an reward. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:48 AM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not imprese by your performance OP. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:52 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

TUF Guy 69 - OP is a cunt. 3 times I have returned someone's pet (all dogs), 3 times they tried to give me money, and 3 times I declined it. Why? Because its the right thing to do. Again, OP is a cunt.
Ive returned a digg to its owner before also, he didn't give me anything, and i don't expect anything for it.

But when you lose an exotic animal worth roughly 25k and only offer a small fraction of that as the reward, don't expect your cat home any tine soon that's all im saying. Im not saying "jones is an asshole, what a cheap prick, only 1500" im saying he shouldn't evict his cat back anytime soon. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:53 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - I am not imprese by your performance OP. Phone Post 3.0
Neither is anyone else apparently.

I should have knoen all the jones huggers would come out in force Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 11:03 AM
XIII
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G - Wow, lot of jones nut huggers in here, i make a thread jokingly taking about how cheap Jones is and all of the sudden im hitler....you guys need to get a life and stop white knighting for your favorite fighters. In sure they can fight their own battles if they want to, they don't need done basement dweller to defend them, sheesh Phone Post 3.0

Yes, your thread is really funny. You should make threads like this more often. Do you perform live perhaps or have any videos on YouTube that I could watch?

Did Hitler also do standup? How's his material? Bit dark, I guess.
4/11/14 11:14 AM
Oak the Toke
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm not saying jones is an asshole, what a cheap prick," but you did create a thread titled "Jones is a cheap mofo." Um yeah, it's pretty close dude. Either step up the troll job or take a stand. It really just sounds like you're another one of the Jones haters on here for which there are dime a dozen. Or maybe you just jacked the man's pet and were expecting a better ROI. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 11:17 AM
the islander
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G - First off, his cat is worth 25k and hes offering 1500 for its return. Idk whoop in Their right mind would trade 25k for 1500.

And secondly, there is a family in my neighborhood, and not a rich neighborhood by anyones standards, Imprese you live in Baghdad. They lost their cat, a normal cat, not a 25k savanah cat, and are offering 2000 got its return.

Jones is a cheap bastard. Maybe he isn't making that chael sonnen money Phone Post 3.0
8/10
All these replies, well done Phone Post
4/11/14 11:40 AM
The Brotorious B.I.G

the islander -
The Brotorious B.I.G - First off, his cat is worth 25k and hes offering 1500 for its return. Idk whoop in Their right mind would trade 25k for 1500.

And secondly, there is a family in my neighborhood, and not a rich neighborhood by anyones standards, Imprese you live in Baghdad. They lost their cat, a normal cat, not a 25k savanah cat, and are offering 2000 got its return.

Jones is a cheap bastard. Maybe he isn't making that chael sonnen money Phone Post 3.0
8/10
All these replies, well done Phone Post
Thanks brah, at least someone caught on Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 11:48 AM
pidgey
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the cat just went away on his own, even a cat cant stand somebody like Jon Jones.
4/11/14 11:50 AM
scrapdo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry man but you're way off base. A reward isn't supposed to outweigh the benefit of keeping property you know belongs to someone else, it's a gesture to say thanks to someone who does the honest thing they were supposed to do all along. I'm not JBJ hugger but calling $1500 cheap is silly. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 11:54 AM
Phisher
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anybody needed definitive proof about the collective psychosis of the hardcore MMA fan community, this Jones cat thing is the only situation that you need to look to.

What's even more bizarre than the cheap insults and phony outrage that get directed at Jones for even the most mundane shit that he says or does is the fact that the people who claim to despise him seem to spend their days following his every move on social media and are ready to make thread topics on every single MMA forum about what he posts on Twitter and Instagram seconds after he clicks send.

4/11/14 11:57 AM
jmont

anything to bag on jones, fuck you op vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 12:06 PM
Hookandshoot

Holy hell you guys will bitch about anything. Bunch of gossip queens up in here! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 12:21 PM
Lick Boners

I truly hope OP is trolling, this is just sad otherwise
4/11/14 12:45 PM
so cal trucker
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1,500 for return of his cat... He didnt say dead or alive either sooooo.... Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 2:36 PM
Powerful DJH
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanHendersonsDentures - This thread is pathetic.

Anyone who returns a pet to its owner for the simple fact of receiving a reward is a piece of shit.
Yeah its not a wallet with a cash...its a family's pet...have you ever owned a pet before? Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 2:40 PM
Keaton
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PootieTang - Who said his cat is worth 25k? the most expensive savannah cats I've seen are 4k tops Phone Post 3.0
We need Charlie Kelly in here if you gunna be talking about cats. That's his speciality. And kitten mittens. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.