UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones is a cheap mofo.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/11/14 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dogfb
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everytime I see the op post I vote him down. He's cancer.

4/11/14 2:49 PM
Winston Wolf
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thread sucks
4/11/14 3:15 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dogfb -

Everytime I see the op post I vote him down. He's cancer.

To some they might sound bad, but for me thats great. I have a fan *blushes* Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:16 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Winston Wolf - thread sucks
Was meant to such Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:18 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Lick Boners - I truly hope OP is trolling, this is just sad otherwise
You guys will believe anything...do you really think i care how much Jones gives as a reward that doesn't effect me.

Cmon guys, i dint like jones but im not gonna sorely bash him over a cat.
Anyone who didnt immediately see this as a troll from the thread title alone should probably disband their account.

Now i know why i stay on the og, those guys can take a joke Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:40 PM
nobones

The Brotorious B.I.G -
nobones -

Jones is very cheap.  He still takes the bus from Ithaca to Manhattan.

If thus is true its probably because parking is a birch and its easier to take public transit Phone Post 3.0
Or he could take the freaking train! With the money he makes he could have limo service. Taking the $30 uncomfortable as hell bus ride especially for a big guy is just being cheap. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:46 PM
nobones

The Brotorious B.I.G -
nobones -

Jones is very cheap.  He still takes the bus from Ithaca to Manhattan.

If thus is true its probably because parking is a birch and its easier to take public transit Phone Post 3.0
It wasn't public bus or even greyhound. The public bus doesn't take you from Ithaca to Manhattan. It was the cheap ass chinese discounted bus. I have taken those buses from DC to NYC and it was one of the most uncomfortable trips I have ever taken.

He doesn't have the Bentley anymore because he didn't bother getting it repaired. He drives around in motorbike (looks almost like a scooter) in Albuquerque. He has a giant truck that he had been getting tricked out. I think he is done with luxury cars. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:54 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd keep it and send him a picture of me with it Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:54 PM
mghan44
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guarantee Jones did not pay anywhere close to 25,000 for that cat. Probably paid 3-5k for serval.
4/11/14 7:21 PM
WoodenPupa
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
WoodenPupa -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
FCFBlazer - Dude, that's a lot of money to reward for something you return. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, i understand that, 1500 isn't walking around money but....

1.) The dude drives (or did drive) a bently.

2.) Hes highly paid

3.) Its an exotic animal

4.) "i lost my wallet with 25 k in it, im offering 1.5k for its return" do you think anyone will return the wallet in this situation.

5.) Jones is just douchey in general Phone Post 3.0

I lost my wallet a week ago with around $250 in it, and it was returned with ALL the money in it the same day.
250 is a lot different than 25000.

Some high and mighty people in here Phone Post 3.0

So greed and selfishness only kicks in at the 25k level? (LOL at a wallet with 25k in it anyway).

It was FREE money, and they returned it anyway. I would never have known had they kept it.

So, yeah. Some people will return lost $$ out of ethical considerations. It happens all the time actually.

Doesn't matter if it's $$ or an exotic cat, there are people who give a shit, who don't conform to your simpleton every-man-for-himself formula.
4/11/14 8:09 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

WoodenPupa -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
WoodenPupa -
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
FCFBlazer - Dude, that's a lot of money to reward for something you return. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, i understand that, 1500 isn't walking around money but....

1.) The dude drives (or did drive) a bently.

2.) Hes highly paid

3.) Its an exotic animal

4.) "i lost my wallet with 25 k in it, im offering 1.5k for its return" do you think anyone will return the wallet in this situation.

5.) Jones is just douchey in general Phone Post 3.0

I lost my wallet a week ago with around $250 in it, and it was returned with ALL the money in it the same day.
250 is a lot different than 25000.

Some high and mighty people in here Phone Post 3.0

So greed and selfishness only kicks in at the 25k level? (LOL at a wallet with 25k in it anyway).

It was FREE money, and they returned it anyway. I would never have known had they kept it.

So, yeah. Some people will return lost $$ out of ethical considerations. It happens all the time actually.

Doesn't matter if it's $$ or an exotic cat, there are people who give a shit, who don't conform to your simpleton every-man-for-himself formula.
Calm your tits there buddy Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 8:31 PM
Pompei
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Firstly those cats can be valued up to 25k, doesn't mean he paid that much as a friend of mine paid €2000 for his.... Nevertheless they look like awesome cats.

Secondly regardless of the value it will be tough to sell a second hand cat with exotic blood, microchip and tattoo without someone knowing its Johns... Plus it's no kitten, so best case scenario is that you keep the animal.... But eventually the "thief or person that finds the cat" will hear about the €1500 and probably cash it in.

Thirdly, it might just have just run away.

John isn't cheap dude.... Look at the big picture. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 8:41 PM
hendofanforlife
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon jones has only ever taken a penny never left one in the tray.

jon jones the type of mofo to offer 25cents for your garage sale toaster.

jon jones wears a disguise and gets back in the Costco free sample lines

4/11/14 10:18 PM
Ben Saunders
1017 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

talkischeap - B i g just give him his cat back . Stop stealing peoples cats for ransom!

Lol Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he did it for a ransom....

He is just str8 hood rich now via 5 finger discount.... lol Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:23 PM
comeonman1
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone is eating Jones cat at a chinese buffet as we speak, most expensive chinese food ever
4/11/14 11:31 PM
chilz
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
PootieTang - Who said his cat is worth 25k? the most expensive savannah cats I've seen are 4k tops Phone Post 3.0
The u.g news, that's who Phone Post 3.0
The same UG News that used a photo of MY Bengal on the "reward" article, instead of an actual Savannah and just changed the photo when I made a thread about it (and deleted my thread)?

Solid source brah :-) Phone Post 3.0
Now, that's funny. They should have thanked you. Chris must have written that one. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 11:42 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Jon jones is so cheap he pokes people in the eyes!! Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 3:16 AM
CV666

This.
4/12/14 1:41 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Bisping decisioned my SN - Jon jones is so cheap he pokes people in the eyes!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol, its funny because its kinda true Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 3:37 PM
RollHighAllDay
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's why when you find his cat, you negotiate ransom, not reward. Send him the collar and a whisker to let him know you're playing hard ball. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 5:32 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Jones is so cheap he had to borrow fightpass accounts from fans...seriously. Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 8:58 PM
K DEAN
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ppl are so stupid sometimes..... The cat can be worth UP to 25k, I'm pretty sure he didn't pat that much, and 1500 is about right for returning the cat, most ppl offer 100 bucks, and who would you sell the cat to for 25k no one!! Phone Post 3.0
4/12/14 10:46 PM
bull7188
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hate the dude all yu want but dont be a douche about it. He offered a lrge sum of money for someone to help. My day and age you helped somebody cause it was the right thing to do FOR FREE. You just make yourself look bad with this shit bro
4/13/14 7:50 AM
Luv 2 eat ur peach

I will eat that pussy and post pictures of my "digesting a cat" facial expression. Phone Post 3.0
4/13/14 7:51 AM
Luv 2 eat ur peach

I don't give a fuck Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.