UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nelson vs. Nogueira

4/11/14 9:26 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The main event of UFC Fight Night 39 in Abu Dhabi was a heavyweight bout between former interim champion Antonio Nogueira and TUF winner Roy Nelson.

Antonio "Minotauro" Nogueira Vs. Roy "Big Country" Nelson
Fight was scheduled for 5 rounds (5x5x5x5x5)
Name Antonio Nogueira Antonio Nogueira
Height 6′ 3″ (190.5 cm)
Weight 246 (111.58 kg)
Record 34-8-1
Team Black House
VS
Name Roy Nelson Roy Nelson
Height 6′ 0″ (182.88 cm)
Weight 265 (120.2 kg)
Record 19-9-0
Team  

-Roy Nelson defeated Antonio Noguiera by KO (Punch, 1st Round, 3:27)

4/11/14 9:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Arlovskis Chin
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A war decision IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 9:42 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Country by KO! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:06 AM
Shinsei78
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heart Big Nog, head Big Country by big KO. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:10 AM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Fat Kid Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:13 AM
Fabes
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GroundSkillz.com, Asst. Regional Mgr.
Is this on fight pass or tv? Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:21 AM
vieages
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has anyone tried to watch an event a few hours after it actually has aired on Fight pass? Is the whole event available immediately? Prelims and main card? or do you have to wait a day or 2. i will be stuck at work until 7 and want to watch it when i get off.
4/11/14 10:31 AM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vieages - has anyone tried to watch an event a few hours after it actually has aired on Fight pass? Is the whole event available immediately? Prelims and main card? or do you have to wait a day or 2. i will be stuck at work until 7 and want to watch it when i get off.
That's my question also. But I'm pretty sure you can rewatched immediately. Just a guess :/ Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:35 AM
Uncle Muay Thai
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id love nog to pull of a sub win especially im AD but i think its roys fight by tko. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:37 AM
MrZipplokk
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Fight Pass

I think 5 rounds is idiotic.

4/11/14 10:40 AM
Arlovskis Chin
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrZipplokk -

Fight Pass

I think 5 rounds is idiotic.

100% agree. If they're both there after 3 it'll be a sloppy brawl Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 10:43 AM
vieages
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RattleCaT - 
vieages - has anyone tried to watch an event a few hours after it actually has aired on Fight pass? Is the whole event available immediately? Prelims and main card? or do you have to wait a day or 2. i will be stuck at work until 7 and want to watch it when i get off.
That's my question also. But I'm pretty sure you can rewatched immediately. Just a guess :/ Phone Post 3.0

i really hope so, otherwise wtf am i paying for. Who can watch all day on a Friday?!
4/11/14 11:09 AM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vieages - has anyone tried to watch an event a few hours after it actually has aired on Fight pass? Is the whole event available immediately? Prelims and main card? or do you have to wait a day or 2. i will be stuck at work until 7 and want to watch it when i get off.

I did on the last one.  I actually logged on during the main event.  I wanted to go back and start from the beginning like a DVR, and it either wouldn't let me, or I could not figure out how.  

However, after watching the main event, I went and got something to eat, came back like an hour or two later, and was able to start the entire event from the beginning.

4/11/14 11:26 AM
FightToLive
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Country by viscous GNP round #1
4/11/14 11:47 AM
vieages

Morgz - 
vieages - has anyone tried to watch an event a few hours after it actually has aired on Fight pass? Is the whole event available immediately? Prelims and main card? or do you have to wait a day or 2. i will be stuck at work until 7 and want to watch it when i get off.

I did on the last one.  I actually logged on during the main event.  I wanted to go back and start from the beginning like a DVR, and it either wouldn't let me, or I could not figure out how.  

However, after watching the main event, I went and got something to eat, came back like an hour or two later, and was able to start the entire event from the beginning.

Thanks! you could watch prelims too?
4/11/14 11:54 AM
jiujitsu111
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fight will be a sloppy 5 rounder with Roy gassing in the 3rd and Nog putting a real beating on him in the 4th and 5th and possibly pulling off a guillotine. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 12:07 PM
tapi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nelson by submission
4/11/14 12:21 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vieages -
Morgz - 

Yes. Prelims were a separate link though. It was like they put them up as separate events. They were clearly marked though. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 12:44 PM
vieages

Morgz -
vieages -
Morgz - 

Yes. Prelims were a separate link though. It was like they put them up as separate events. They were clearly marked though. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 2:28 PM
disbeliever
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I just don't want to see Nog take another KO :/
4/11/14 3:10 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -

Thanks morgz Phone Post
4/11/14 3:27 PM
Arlovskis Chin

0 chance this is a boring fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/14 3:40 PM
Boobiemiles1986
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motha fuckin arona !!

4/11/14 3:44 PM
DanChow
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Down goes Nog....
4/11/14 3:45 PM
Don_Dada
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish Roy would wear a Kilt when fighting

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.