UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

4/15/14 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Meohfumado
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MayorPirkle - I'm just praying for a Habs/Bruins matchup in round 2, worth the price of admission all by itself Phone Post 3.0

Same here, just replace the teams with Flyers/Pens.
4/15/14 1:54 PM
MayorPirkle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meohfumado -
MayorPirkle - I'm just praying for a Habs/Bruins matchup in round 2, worth the price of admission all by itself Phone Post 3.0

Same here, just replace the teams with Flyers/Pens.
Yup. Would mean awesome hockey every night for potentially 2 whole weeks in round 2! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 2:03 PM
buckshot44
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With my team not in, this will be a good opportunity to watch some great play off hockey, with no emotional connection to any team. Looking forward to it!
4/15/14 2:28 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Habs/Bruins & Flyers/Pens would be awesome!!!

4/15/14 2:38 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darup - 
choadler -
Darup - Let's go Red Wings! Phone Post
Sorry for your loss. Phone Post 3.0
Detroit is getting healthy now. They would be one of the top seeds without all the injuries. Also Detroit has beat Boston 3 out of 4 games this year. Phone Post

The Pens swept us in the regular season last year. didn't matter when it counted...

4/15/14 3:49 PM
SpennyBenny
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the Sharks can get past the Kings, the nobody in the west really scares me. Home Ice should pay off, but either way this is going to be one great year for playoffs. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 4:07 PM
Body Shots
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpennyBenny - If the Sharks can get past the Kings, the nobody in the west really scares me. Home Ice should pay off, but either way this is going to be one great year for playoffs. Phone Post 3.0
Kings will beat the Sharks :) Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 4:42 PM
Harlem Savoy
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you never watched hockey before this year, this playoff will be one to tune in for. Some great teams and awesome hockey coming. I can't wait. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 5:20 PM
RedFox3
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ducks going to get cup number 2! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 5:43 PM
Combat Sport Fan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mata_Leon - 
Combat Sport Fan - Chicago seems like they arent ready for it, back to backs are really tough, i wouldnt be surprised to see them gas out after game 3

The Blues have dropped the last six and have been shutout four out of the last eight. Scoring has always been their issue in the playoffs and although they started the season strong, they are losing the touch going into the playoffs again. If they want any chance at beating Chicago, they need to do it in low score games. With Miller not on his game, I just don't see it. I can see Crawford getting hot and Toews and Kane putting up solid numbers now that they are rested. Chicago in 5 or 6.

the last 10 games are irrelevant. For any team. Dont even look at them. The season was really decided before then
4/15/14 6:00 PM
SpennyBenny
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body Shots -
SpennyBenny - If the Sharks can get past the Kings, the nobody in the west really scares me. Home Ice should pay off, but either way this is going to be one great year for playoffs. Phone Post 3.0
I see it being a lot like 2011, both teams love home ice and I seriously doubt Doughty is 100%. Sharks are as healthy as can be. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 6:17 PM
Mata_Leon
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Combat Sport Fan - 
Mata_Leon - 
Combat Sport Fan - Chicago seems like they arent ready for it, back to backs are really tough, i wouldnt be surprised to see them gas out after game 3

The Blues have dropped the last six and have been shutout four out of the last eight. Scoring has always been their issue in the playoffs and although they started the season strong, they are losing the touch going into the playoffs again. If they want any chance at beating Chicago, they need to do it in low score games. With Miller not on his game, I just don't see it. I can see Crawford getting hot and Toews and Kane putting up solid numbers now that they are rested. Chicago in 5 or 6.

the last 10 games are irrelevant. For any team. Dont even look at them. The season was really decided before then

That is true if the games are meaningless or teams are losing because they are sitting players to save them for the playoffs. Those games were for home ice advantage for the Blues so they wanted to win them and they lost because their best available players couldn't score/keep the puck out of their own net.

I think the biggest concern for the Blue is Miller in net. Goalies don't turn it off to coast into the playoffs like some other positions do. He is letting in bad goals and his head isn't right. Unless he catches fire, they aren't making it out of the first round.
4/15/14 6:21 PM
Body Shots
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpennyBenny -
Body Shots -
I see it being a lot like 2011, both teams love home ice and I seriously doubt Doughty is 100%. Sharks are as healthy as can be. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah wish Kings had home ice!! But Kings in 7!! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 6:21 PM
VinnyTheChin
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

King Henrick is still the best in the world.

This... LETS GO RANGERS! Phone Post 3.0
LETS GO RANGERS! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 6:22 PM
VinnyTheChin
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MayorPirkle -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

Henrik doesn't even start games in Montreal because he gets shelled every time. The best goalie in the world doesn't have rinks that either he refuses to start in or his coaches won't play him in. He's always been over rated, and the NHL player poll from a couple years ago indicates the players think as much. Phone Post 3.0
Keep dreaming. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 6:23 PM
raging_rick86
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When the sharks get pass the kings they will become the team to beat Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 6:59 PM
OpenedUp
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm rooting for San Jose Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 7:09 PM
choadler
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

Im sorry guys. The Rangers are way to gay to win the cup ever again. Gay, like flamboyant gay. Sorry. They would be ok if they just didnt like big delicious veiny cock so much.

Rangers first round out. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 7:10 PM
Body Shots

Any Sharks fans want to make a SN bet??

Obviously I'll take the Kings!! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 7:10 PM
Body Shots

choadler -
VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

Im sorry guys. The Rangers are way to gay to win the cup ever again. Gay, like flamboyant gay. Sorry. They would be ok if they just didnt like big delicious veiny cock so much.

LEGIT LOL Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 8:06 PM
Meohfumado
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet! Got the tix for Game 4 Kings v Sharks.
4/15/14 8:07 PM
BadRobot321
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The rangers have found their groove going into the playoffs. They have some huge clutch players, and the young core is really really clicking. And Henrik, who is not overrated, has been playing great.

They've been on a roll since December and have the best team they've had in years. I don't see them going out in the first round to the flyers when they have home ice advantage and have been KILLING it on the road.

4/15/14 8:14 PM
Gunny Highway
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

choadler -
VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

The flyer logo looks like 4 dicks trying to fuck one gay philly butthole... Rangers in 6 Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 8:15 PM
Gunny Highway
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRobot321 - The rangers have found their groove going into the playoffs. They have some huge clutch players, and the young core is really really clicking. And Henrik, who is not overrated, has been playing great.

They've been on a roll since December and have the best team they've had in years. I don't see them going out in the first round to the flyers when they have home ice advantage and have been KILLING it on the road.

This guy is a gentleman and a scholar! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 8:15 PM
Gunny Highway

VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.