UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/23/14 8:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Meohfumado
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup Ali - 

He's not throwing a punch for nothing especially with a fucked jaw

IMO shouldn't have been in the scrum to begin with. Skate away. Nobody on your team is going to say anything, they should be the ones rushing you out of that situation in the first place.

If you can't handle a face-wash or rabbit punch stay the fuck out of the scrum.

Linesman was there. If Getzlaf goes to skate away while Roussel is holding him, Roussel going to look stupid and maybe get a penalty. But tit for tat and by retorting, he allowed the escalation to happen.

Nobody to blame but himself. You gotta know Dallas is looking for an opportunity to test that jaw.
4/23/14 8:15 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate how he hides behind his visor as well. Anyone who has a decent number of fights per year and aren't forced to wear one shouldn't. Fucking Carcillo is wearing one now i think...granted seems like he's now going after tiny guys instead of HW but fucking hell is hate when i see that. A guy with 7-8 fights but wears a visor. In a few years Lucic is going to be one of the few guys not wearing one

4/23/14 8:23 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also want to know where his teammates are in that situation. Don't let one of your best players just have guys going after his jaw and do nothing about it. I get it's the playoffs but you're telling me you can't send the 4th linero ut there to do something? I'd hate to be a fan of a team that lets teams do cheap shit to the players especially if he's got an obvious injury

RedFox3
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhymenoceros - I would like to congratulate the ducks for being the first team in the history of the NHL to complain that their opponent in the Stanley cup playoffs was too rough. Phone Post 3.0
How exactly are they whining? No one even knew he was out until warmups. Phone Post 3.0
Al Cappucino
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup Ali -

I hate how he hides behind his visor as well. Anyone who has a decent number of fights per year and aren't forced to wear one shouldn't. Fucking Carcillo is wearing one now i think...granted seems like he's now going after tiny guys instead of HW but fucking hell is hate when i see that. A guy with 7-8 fights but wears a visor. In a few years Lucic is going to be one of the few guys not wearing one

Do you tongue Lucic's balls all year round? Or do you take the off-season off?

;-) Phone Post
4/23/14 8:30 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

You have to take the offseason off. It's a tiring job

4/23/14 8:33 PM
Meohfumado
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ooh double minor...get it done jackets.
4/23/14 8:33 PM
Meohfumado

And ducks take the lead.
4/23/14 8:35 PM
RedFox3
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bomb by Allen. Great play by Fowler to set him up as well. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:37 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

3-2 now in the Pens-JAckets game now. Johansen gets the 5 on 3 goal

4/23/14 8:45 PM
RedFox3

Matty P showing off the slick hands. 2-0 Ducks. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:47 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

stars need to put Timmy in

4/23/14 8:57 PM
RedFox3

Cooke gets 7 games. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 9:01 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Should get kicked out the league. He's had enough chances

4/23/14 9:01 PM
Meohfumado

RedFox3 - Cooke gets 7 games. Phone Post 3.0

Boom! Fuck you Cooke!

Wish it was twelve...but I'll take 7.
4/23/14 9:02 PM
Mata_Leon
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Cooke - 7 games
4/23/14 9:02 PM
Meohfumado

Pancake Syrup Ali - 

As maddening as it is, players association would charge to his rescue and appeal.
4/23/14 9:05 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Meohfumado - 
Pancake Syrup Ali - 

As maddening as it is, players association would charge to his rescue and appeal.

Well then he has to play with his legs to where he can extend them out and knee someone and has to have his hands tied behind his back then

4/23/14 9:40 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Jackets tie it up with 22.5 seconds left!

4/23/14 9:40 PM
Meohfumado

Holy shit Dubinsky.
4/23/14 9:41 PM
Meohfumado

Fleury gonna catch some shit for that one.
4/23/14 9:42 PM
MayorPirkle
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meohfumado -
Meohfumado - 
MayorPirkle - 
RJJH -
microbiologynerd - and lol at this fagatron stealing a kids stick

haha. scumbag!

Ray Ferraro would not be happy with that guy Phone Post 3.0

I hope somebody keys his car, slashes his tires, and shits in his glove box.

What an asshole.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2039357-man-steals-hockey-stick-from-young-canadiens-fan-doesnt-get-far

Actually, full vid shows fans around him straightened him out and he gave the kid the stick.

Still a douche though.
I thought you were talking about Ferraro for a second lol Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 9:43 PM
bjg5214
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely no reason for Fleury to leave the crease when Columbus had the goalie pulled. Terrible decision.
4/23/14 9:45 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali

Foligno wins it in OT for me

4/23/14 9:49 PM
Body Shots
720 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of OT this first round off last min goals!! Makes it intense!!! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.