UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 2014 NHL Playoffs Thread

4/15/14 8:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aLionMauledMyRyan
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gunny Highway -
aLionMauledMyRyan -
aLionMauledMyRyan - Any Rangers fans want a sn bet? I bleed orange and black. Maybe I should see a doctor about that?

Anyways, I'm thinking the duration of the bet is the entire stanly cup playoffs.

Bring it on Blue-Shirts! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
It's on you cheesesteak lover... Phone Post 3.0
King Henrik's castle is coming down. The red-bearded crusaders are about to lay a siege for the ages. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 9:06 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 9:10 PM
RJJH
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/15/14 9:16 PM

(1) COL v (W) MIN

Wild in 6

(2) STL v (3) CHI

Chicago in 6

(1) ANA v (W) DAL

Anaheim in 7

(2) SJ v (3) LA

San Jose in 7

(1) BOS v (W) DET

Boston in 5

(2) TAM v (3) MON

Montreal in 6

(1) PIT v (W) CLB

Columbus in 7.....LOL

(2) NYR v (3) PHI

Philly in 6

4/15/14 9:16 PM
RJJH
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackpinesavage1 - Wild will beat the Avs- Wild are smoking hot right now and Avs are too young and to injured- Top 2 centers are out and 2 of their D. Wild win in 5 Phone Post 3.0

agreed.

4/15/14 9:18 PM
Stu Cazzo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blues have been playing the worst hockey I've seen them play in 10 years. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 9:28 PM
RJJH

Combat Sport Fan - Chicago seems like they arent ready for it, back to backs are really tough, i wouldnt be surprised to see them gas out after game 3

both situations are rather possible. thats why that series interests me the most. which team will show up?

4/15/14 10:04 PM
BadRobot321
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

choadler -
VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

King Henrick is still the best in the world.

This... LETS GO RANGERS! Phone Post 3.0
LETS GO RANGERS! Phone Post 3.0
Im sorry guys. The Rangers are way to gay to win the cup ever again. Gay, like flamboyant gay. Sorry. They would be ok if they just didnt like big delicious veiny cock so much.

Rangers first round out. Phone Post 3.0
Choadler: v.

To swallow big delicious sausage cocks in a fashion that makes them look as long as they are thick.

Adj

Retarded, ignorant of ice sports beyond belief.

N

A short dicked flyers fan. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 10:05 PM
BadRobot321
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gunny Highway -
BadRobot321 - The rangers have found their groove going into the playoffs. They have some huge clutch players, and the young core is really really clicking. And Henrik, who is not overrated, has been playing great.

They've been on a roll since December and have the best team they've had in years. I don't see them going out in the first round to the flyers when they have home ice advantage and have been KILLING it on the road.

This guy is a gentleman and a scholar! Phone Post 3.0
Takes one to know one. Ill be seeing you at the parade 8) Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 10:08 PM
MayorPirkle
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VinnyTheChin -
MayorPirkle -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

Henrik doesn't even start games in Montreal because he gets shelled every time. The best goalie in the world doesn't have rinks that either he refuses to start in or his coaches won't play him in. He's always been over rated, and the NHL player poll from a couple years ago indicates the players think as much. Phone Post 3.0
Keep dreaming. Phone Post 3.0
How am I dreaming? There was a player poll done last year or 2 years ago, and Lundqvist was ranked as one of the most over rated players in the league, by fellow NHLers.

He's not a bad goalie, he just isn't one of the best. Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 10:10 PM
Body Shots
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meohfumado - Sweet! Got the tix for Game 4 Kings v Sharks.
Awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 10:13 PM
Body Shots
595 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

88samurai88 - Kings. Phone Post 3.0
YEAH BUDDY!! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 10:14 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body Shots - 
88samurai88 - Kings. Phone Post 3.0
YEAH BUDDY!! Phone Post 3.0

woop woop. gonna be a good series.
4/15/14 11:35 PM
Mata_Leon
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MayorPirkle - 
VinnyTheChin -
MayorPirkle -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

Henrik doesn't even start games in Montreal because he gets shelled every time. The best goalie in the world doesn't have rinks that either he refuses to start in or his coaches won't play him in. He's always been over rated, and the NHL player poll from a couple years ago indicates the players think as much. Phone Post 3.0
Keep dreaming. Phone Post 3.0
How am I dreaming? There was a player poll done last year or 2 years ago, and Lundqvist was ranked as one of the most over rated players in the league, by fellow NHLers.

He's not a bad goalie, he just isn't one of the best. Phone Post 3.0

You mean the poll that included a huge sampling of 30 players and he came in second with like 7% of the vote? That is two people out of thirty for the non-math majors amongst us. I don't like the Rangers either but come on. Anyone with half an unbiased brain will admit he is one of the top netminders in the league.
4/15/14 11:37 PM
RJJH

only on the OG will you find people calling both Lundquist & Miller overrated.

they are only the 2 best goalies over the last 5 - 7 years. no biggy.

4/15/14 11:41 PM
Mata_Leon
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

I am not calling Miller overrated. Like almost all goaltenders he is streaky though and right now he is playing like he would have a tough time keeping a beach-ball out of a gopher hole.
4/16/14 1:15 AM
SD CARTEL OWNS ALL
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will SN BET anyone who thinks the AVS will lose Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 1:18 AM
SD CARTEL OWNS ALL
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My "SD Cartel Owns all" SN bet ends the end of this month, so who is willing to bet? I got AVS Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 2:52 AM
iwrestledabearonce
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GO SHARKS GO!! Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 5:33 AM
SpennyBenny
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iwrestledabearonce - GO SHARKS GO!! Phone Post 3.0
Hella. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 5:41 AM
BadRobot321

Mata_Leon -
RJJH - 

I am not calling Miller overrated. Like almost all goaltenders he is streaky though and right now he is playing like he would have a tough time keeping a beach-ball out of a gopher hole.
And Lundquist is playing like his pads are puck magnets right now. He isn't streaky, in my opinion, but last year was an off year for him, even he says so, and the beginning of this season was tough.... But since December the entire team has been killing it, Henrik included.

No streak, he is one of the best goaltenders in the league. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 6:16 AM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

^ Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 6:23 AM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gunny Highway -
VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Found my homies

Go BlueShirts! Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 8:38 AM
SD CARTEL OWNS ALL

SD CARTEL OWNS ALL - My "SD Cartel Owns all" SN bet ends the end of this month, so who is willing to bet? I got AVS Phone Post 3.0
.. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 10:53 AM
BadRobot321

cross3dout -
Gunny Highway -
VinnyTheChin -
Gunny Highway -
Jack Skellington -

NYR all the way

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Found my homies

Go BlueShirts! Phone Post 3.0
Lets all go to mustang sallies by the garden after the playoffs to celebrate. Phone Post 3.0
4/16/14 11:00 AM
Body Shots

Yay for today!!! Can't wait till I'm off work!!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.