UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bellator 118

4/14/14 8:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jay Haas
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey UG Bellator 118 is coming up and I'll be scrapping on the under card... And 215 mma has 7 other fighters on the card including Sam Oropeza which will be a great fight!!! It'll be a great night for 215 mma... If anyone wants to make it out let me know!!! Stay awesome UG!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 9:50 AM
jfw jr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck. I'll be watching Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 12:20 PM
Jay Haas
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks a ton Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 12:37 PM
Jay Haas

Oh totally forgot it's at the revel resort and Casio in Atlantic City NJ Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 12:39 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes!! Good luck my man!!

Hope you smash!! Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 12:44 PM
Jay Haas

Thanks as always my friend... I'm going to have to use some of those fat kid recipes after haha Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 12:45 PM
TFK_BOZY
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So cool. Good luck man. Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 12:47 PM
10mtncombat

I love bellator-good luck man.
4/14/14 12:48 PM
RickStorm
1757 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Good luck Jay!!

4/14/14 12:50 PM
Jay Haas

Hopefully I can get some video blogs made up... but you guys will have to help me post them because I don't know how to internet... Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 4:43 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas - Thanks as always my friend... I'm going to have to use some of those fat kid recipes after haha Phone Post 3.0
Hell ya!! Get him!!!

Put the the Team Fat Kid jacket on and never look back :) we accept all kinds of Fats... Skinny Fats, Fatty fats, once fats, lady fats, kinda fats... Mount up!! Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 5:00 PM
dannyapodaca
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck. Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 5:37 PM
BW92

Good luck JH Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 5:47 PM
Riddlius

Jay Haas - Hey UG Bellator 118 is coming up and I'll be scrapping on the under card... And 215 mma has 7 other fighters on the card including Sam Oropeza which will be a great fight!!! It'll be a great night for 215 mma... If anyone wants to make it out let me know!!! Stay awesome UG!!! Phone Post 3.0
Good luck!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 6:07 PM
VinnyTheChin
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck OP. I'll be watching as well Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 6:37 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas - Hopefully I can get some video blogs made up... but you guys will have to help me post them because I don't know how to internet... Phone Post 3.0

We'll look forward to some vlogs and will definitely help you out with posting.

Threads like this need more attention and people need to stop giving a fuck if someone else think's Miesha is hotter than Gina.

4/14/14 10:30 PM
Jay Haas

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler -
Jay Haas - Hopefully I can get some video blogs made up... but you guys will have to help me post them because I don't know how to internet... Phone Post 3.0

Threads like this need more attention and people need to stop giving a fuck if someone else think's Miesha is hotter than Gina.

Haha I have to give it to them they are super hot lol!!! No I just appreciate the continued support I get from you guys!!! It's been a crazy past 2 years for me... I really put my career in the shitter with my battle with sobriety... After this last lost I checked myself in and have been battling my demons... I feel like I haven't in a long time... I feel positive again and before that led to a big win streak and looks from bigger shows!!! So I'm keeping my nose to the grind and I'm super excited for May 2nd!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 10:47 PM
MoBeffah
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Jay. Best of luck. Phone Post 3.0
4/14/14 11:18 PM
Jay Haas

Thanks guys!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 1:38 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero

Jay Haas -

Haha I have to give it to them they are super hot lol!!! No I just appreciate the continued support I get from you guys!!! It's been a crazy past 2 years for me... I really put my career in the shitter with my battle with sobriety... After this last lost I checked myself in and have been battling my demons... I feel like I haven't in a long time... I feel positive again and before that led to a big win streak and looks from bigger shows!!! So I'm keeping my nose to the grind and I'm super excited for May 2nd!!! Phone Post 3.0
Fuck ya my brother!! Stoked to hear your facing your issues, my dad didn't and drank himself to death at 43 years old, 1 week before my 21st... Talk about a fucking eye opener!! Super pumped to hear that your feeling good and staying positive... Hope you go on a serious Run, you know I'm rooting for you my man!!

War Haas Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 3:32 PM
Jay Haas

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas -

Fuck ya my brother!! Stoked to hear your facing your issues, my dad didn't and drank himself to death at 43 years old, 1 week before my 21st... Talk about a fucking eye opener!! Super pumped to hear that your feeling good and staying positive... Hope you go on a serious Run, you know I'm rooting for you my man!!

War Haas Phone Post 3.0
Sorry to hear man... Yeah my kids were my main priority and I was letting. Them down... So now I'm back I track and super pumped to fight again!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 3:34 PM
Malvert the Janitor
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My buddy Pat is fighting on that card! Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 7:43 PM
Jay Haas

Malvert the Janitor - My buddy Pat is fighting on that card! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome what's his last name? Where from? Phone Post 3.0
4/15/14 8:45 PM
Caffiend
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck!

4/15/14 9:41 PM
Mark Krumrine
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggest supporter you got right here, your gonna smash this dude and have the real jay back! The battles you are winning in life outshine any in the cage and proud of my little brother no matter what! Your working hard and doing good lets make a push and start the up swing in your young career... End super emotional family talk lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.