UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Cyborg not a woman, an 'it'

4/18/14 6:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nada MT
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreville79 - So hang on.. Mitrione calls Fallon Fox a him and gets suspended. Difference here is? I think Ronda would comfortably beat Cyborg, and I can't stand Cyborg, but she shouldn't get away with saying that Phone Post 3.0
I would be surprised if she even had to apologize.

She should be fined and suspended. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:08 PM
voodoo child
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/18/14 6:10 PM
dakotajudo
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huey freman - She's fucking right.

A woman who takes the MALE sex hormone is no longer a woman.

Any idiots want the female divisions to have the same freak factor as female bodybuilding then bring in cyborg, why not have a mini tournament with Fallon fox an gabi Garcia all in the same cage, may as well because it couldn't be any more ridiculous.

As an added bonus you would attract the trench coat crowd masturbating in the front row. Phone Post 3.0

"A woman who takes the MALE sex hormone is no longer a woman."

Men and women both produce the same hormones, just in different ratios. One of the more interesting side effects of this is the 2D:4D digit ratio - the relative lengths of your second and fourth fingers. It affects such things as being gay - http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v404/n6777/abs/404455a0.html - and is determined by the ratio of testosterone and estrogen produced by the mother during pregnancy.

In some cases, men dope not by taking exogenous testosterone, but by taking an aromatase inhibitor, which blocks endogenous estrogen production in men.

Is such a person no longer a man?

This, I think, is what MattyECB means by a double standard.
4/18/14 6:10 PM
danggook
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she'll fight anybody, anytime, anywhere

-DFW Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:11 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNzrem4U298

Why is this always the first thing that comes to mind during these kinds of discussions?

Blue please. Thanx.
4/18/14 6:12 PM
JOESONDO
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep on clucking Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:12 PM
voodoo child
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still think Cyborg would mess her up though...
4/18/14 6:20 PM
Genghis84
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any idiots want the female divisions to have the same freak factor as female bodybuilding then bring in cyborg, why not have a mini tournament with Fallon fox an gabi Garcia all in the same cage, may as well because it couldn't be any more ridiculous.

As an added bonus you would attract the trench coat crowd masturbating in the front row. Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch Cyborg/Gabi. Would be funny to see Cyborg have to deal with someone much bigger and more juiced than herself for once. Imagine the whining afterwards by the Cyborg fanboys... Gabi had an unfair size advantage, was too strong, is obviously a roider.
4/18/14 6:28 PM
potato623

"I've said before, I don't care if she's injecting horse semen into her eyeballs, I'll fight her" Win
4/18/14 6:31 PM
MDubz

I love Ronda! Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:31 PM
JustAnotherMMAFan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda is pathetic. She claims she would fight a man, but not a woman "with steroids" (i.e. testosterone):

Ronda Rousey on fighting male fighters (mixedmartialarts.com): 

"He's just some average to below average MMA guy and I'm the women's world champion. It would be expected that I'd be able to beat the average MMA guy in my weight class, right? Is that such an unbelievable thing to say? No."

And I will say again: Cyborg has been randomly tested several times the past two years, and was clean all times.

Plus, we know that without testosterone, anyone's muscle mass tends to recede. 

So, either she picks up this fight or shuts up.

4/18/14 6:33 PM
Huey freman
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dakotajudo -

Men and women both produce the same hormones, just in different ratios. One of the more interesting side effects of this is the 2D:4D digit ratio - the relative lengths of your second and fourth fingers. It affects such things as being gay - http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v404/n6777/abs/404455a0.html - and is determined by the ratio of testosterone and estrogen produced by the mother during pregnancy.

In some cases, men dope not by taking exogenous testosterone, but by taking an aromatase inhibitor, which blocks endogenous estrogen production in men.

They take aromatise inhibitors like tamoxifen when they are getting bitch tits it's used for stopping estrogen aromatisation.

What's your point? If the dude in question wanted to be a fucking catwalk model then that would be equally as weird yes. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:37 PM
Huey freman
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dakotajudo -

And obviously the comparison from what you are saying of a man suppressing estrogen is a woman suppressing her testosterone.

Is this what cyborg is doing or is she doing the opposite? Think about it before making dumb arguments that don't mean fuck all. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:41 PM
TBA11

Dreville79 - So hang on.. Mitrione calls Fallon Fox a him and gets suspended. Difference here is? I think Ronda would comfortably beat Cyborg, and I can't stand Cyborg, but she shouldn't get away with saying that Phone Post 3.0
I'm definitely a drama free kinda guy, but you have a point... Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:42 PM
dubate
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voodoo child -

Different hairstyle that's all. Nothing else changed, nothing at all. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:44 PM
crumbs

Lucky for cyborg the UFC has a lot of American fans, you know the ones who will turn a blind eye to PEDs for baseball players and lance Armstrong.

You americans will overlook cheating to see a couple more home runs and a manwoman try and hulk smash Ronda. The UG will bash the shit out of title shots Not earned but cyborg gets a pass? I agree with Ronda 100% and at first I was a Ronda hater and behind Tate.
4/18/14 6:45 PM
RowdyBec
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WithoutSpoilersdotCom -
zackthewop - 
RowdyBec -
gambatte - Always been a fan of rouseys judo and mental game. But this is just wrong. 1) It's the transgender equivalent of calling a gay person a faggot. 2) she is so obviously scared it's pathetic. Lets be real, in women's MMA there is 1 good striker, cyborg. The rest of them throw pitter patter bullshit, and even tate's weak punches had rousey thinking twice.
There is more than ONE division in womens mma & definatly some great strikers like Joanne Calderwood, Miriam Nakamoto, Holy Holmes, Michele Waterson, Tecia Torres
... just saying :) Phone Post 3.0
True

115 is much more solid than 135 overall Phone Post 3.0

isnt michelle at 105

i think bec meant wmma in general and i have to agree. lots of talent there

even the young inoki girl is a great striker
Yup I meant womens mma :) which is ALL weight classes, not just 135. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:47 PM
TBA11

JustAnotherMMAFan -

Ronda is pathetic. She claims she would fight a man, but not a woman "with steroids" (i.e. testosterone):

Ronda Rousey on fighting male fighters (mixedmartialarts.com): 

"He's just some average to below average MMA guy and I'm the women's world champion. It would be expected that I'd be able to beat the average MMA guy in my weight class, right? Is that such an unbelievable thing to say? No."

And I will say again: Cyborg has been randomly tested several times the past two years, and was clean all times.

Plus, we know that without testosterone, anyone's muscle mass tends to recede. 

So, either she picks up this fight or shuts up.

Lol @ Ronda beating an average UFC male. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:48 PM
BeauTown

dubate -
Capnsavem - She shouldn't talk about Cyborg if she isn't going to fight her. Phone Post 3.0
That goes both ways. Until Cyborg shows that she can make 135 they should both just shut the fuck up about each other. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:53 PM
Don Fryes Stache

She's scared, cyborg would retire her. Period. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 6:57 PM
Sprawl 68

However she thinks the fight would go she shouldn't talk like that. Talking about a person as an "it" and assuming stardom is awaiting in Hollywood is a mistake IMO. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:00 PM
voodoo child

From my point of view there's much more interest in seeing Cyborg vs Ronda not to mention it would make a ton of money. And it wouldn't be very difficult putting it together. Catch weight of 140lbs and random testing done by the VADA.
4/18/14 7:02 PM
BshMstr
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good lord...

these excuses keep getting worse and worse. do people really believe the shit Dana and Ronda say anymore?
4/18/14 7:02 PM
E55 Pilot

The average MMA guy would beat her retarded as would Cyborg and that's why she will never fight her.
4/18/14 7:03 PM
moss_4h
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - That was awesome

However I chortled at 'become a movie star' Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.