UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Cyborg not a woman, an 'it'

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/18/14 7:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Decimated
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/14 7:12 PM

ATTENTION everyone.  I'm gonna puke over Ronda rousey. She totally crossed the line in using derogatory attacks. Cyborg never ever said a mean thing to Ronda other than "she scared" or "I want to punch face her" (actual quotes).  Ronda's mom, the ex-judo champ philosopher, should be disgraced to have such a foul mouthed daughter.  

BOYCOTT HER MOVIES.  UFC does not need any more actress cross overs.  They make it too complicated. Cyborg wants to give herself, and by extension, the MMA world a fight of the decade.  Everyone wins.  I'd pay $60 for that shit. But only one punk doesn't want it. that punk is Ronda Rousey.  The titanic arrogance, the i'm the master of the fuckign universe arrogance of her is too much for me.  And for her to call a fellow lady an "it" is fucked.  I hope Ronda gets very visible herpes and loses movie roles, and Cyborg appears in Playboy and puts to rest all rumors of her womanhood.

Cyborg wouldn't dare push for the fight so hard as she has been unless she had a clear conscience about anything concerning drugs.  She's coming clean and honest.  we'll watch Ronda's fights no doubt, but fuck her movies.  Buy them not from itunes but bootlegs from the laundromat, so Ronda's dream of being an "action movie star" goes in the sewer.

4/18/14 7:09 PM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda haters make me laugh. 90% of them would (and did) say the same shit about Cyborg if she wasn't in a conflict with Ronda, but since they hate Ronda so much it's OK that Cyborg juices.

Meanwhile they will be on other threads bashing the fuck out of Vitor and Barnett and other guys who partake of the juice.
4/18/14 7:10 PM
dubate
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voodoo child - From my point of view there's much more interest in seeing Cyborg vs Ronda not to mention it would make a ton of money. And it wouldn't be very difficult putting it together. Catch weight of 140lbs and random testing done by the VADA.
How does that benefit the UFC? They aren't going to have a 140lbs division afterwards. Best case scenario is that Ronda armbars her in the 1st, then what? 60% of the fans don't know/have forgotten about Cyborg so it's not like it is some great accomplishment like a PRIDE-UFC crossover event. So what, you think that the UFC would risk their cash cow for so very little in return? I can't think of a single benefit except for shutting up a 100 or so vocal Cyborg fans. But those are the same people that will still hate on Rousey and the UFC the following morning. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:11 PM
MrHughes1991
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with Rousey here Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:11 PM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don Fryes Stache - She's scared, cyborg would retire her. Period. Phone Post 3.0

end of thread .
4/18/14 7:15 PM
voodoo child
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - 
voodoo child - From my point of view there's much more interest in seeing Cyborg vs Ronda not to mention it would make a ton of money. And it wouldn't be very difficult putting it together. Catch weight of 140lbs and random testing done by the VADA.
How does that benefit the UFC? They aren't going to have a 140lbs division afterwards. Best case scenario is that Ronda armbars her in the 1st, then what? 60% of the fans don't know/have forgotten about Cyborg so it's not like it is some great accomplishment like a PRIDE-UFC crossover event. So what, you think that the UFC would risk their cash cow for so very little in return? I can't think of a single benefit except for shutting up a 100 or so vocal Cyborg fans. But those are the same people that will still hate on Rousey and the UFC the following morning. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the MMA fans have forgotten about Cyborg. But you do have a point. Cyborg represents a threat that could derail any long term plans they might have with Ronda as the face of their brand of WMMA.
4/18/14 7:18 PM
Bipolar

The most delusional part of that entirely delusional, cringe-worthy and scared little rant was her assertion that she will someday be a 'movie star.' RR is in for a very stiff jolt of reality when she is finally unable to make money fighting. Like so many other former athletes, she has neither the looks, the intelligence nor the disposition/personality to be successful in life. She better make quality investments while the opportunities are still there.
4/18/14 7:26 PM
n3m
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
donniejessup - 
dubate - 
ShaneMillerBJJ - I know these examples aren't really the same but I think they're close enough to compare. Matt Mitrione gets shit about talking about Fallon Fox being a man and fighting women, which he could have picked his words better. Now Rousey calls Cyborg an "it" as an insult. Wanna bet she's not gonna hear anything from Zuffa? Phone Post 3.0
One is a federally protected class of citizen. The other is just a woman who's taken so many steroids that it's tough to make the argument that she is still "feminine". If you look at her old pictures while she may not have been beautiful (I'm no Don Johnson myself) she was definitely feminine. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.

I agree, but I have to admit there is a pretty unfair double standard between men and women for PED use. I get the whole becoming a man thing and it's freakier since heavy T abuse is already one step on the way to Fallon Foxing yourself and it starts the development of male secondary sexual characteristics, but if we're being fair, I'm not aware of any evidence that female PED abuse has a larger effect than male PED abuse.

At the core of the issue, PED abuse is wrong because it gives one party a drastic edge in a combat sport which directly translates to more damage, more concussions...etc It's like when a fucker in boxing cuts out padding and destroys their opponent's face and eyes (See HBO's Assault in the Ring for a great example lol), but unless female PED use gives them much larger gains than male PED use, I don't think it's so fair how someone who's been popped once get's such direct and fucked up shit from everyone. 

I mean don't get me wrong, we've all made our horse meat jokes, but compare how much shit Barnett, who's popped like 3 or 4 times, gets Vs. Cyborg who's popped once. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve the shit or that she's pretty disgraceful, I'm just saying it's interesting you don't see male PED-abusers get casted as sub-human piece of shit freak shows...  Certainly not by fucking Dana, who was pretty out of line calling her a man imo

Not trying to be that guy, you know the sex-baiting, bleeding heart liberal who whines how unfair everything is, but it's certainly a trend I noticed with Cyborg and in the very least, it's interesting to think about

MF THIS! voted up
4/18/14 7:31 PM
Ironhouse
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Rousey said she and her coach, Edmond Tarverdyan, believe Carano would pose a more significant challenge to her than Justino would"

Gotta love a good troll.
4/18/14 7:33 PM
JJLong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is quite humorous. I knew it would be.

The post by "Decimated" is one of the best. I can't believe someone even took the time to write that.
4/18/14 7:33 PM
Ironhouse
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhere Roddy Piper is beaming like a proud daddy.
4/18/14 7:36 PM
Chromium
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genghis84 - 
Huey freman - She's fucking right.

A woman who takes the MALE sex hormone is no longer a woman.

Any idiots want the female divisions to have the same freak factor as female bodybuilding then bring in cyborg, why not have a mini tournament with Fallon fox an gabi Garcia all in the same cage, may as well because it couldn't be any more ridiculous.

As an added bonus you would attract the trench coat crowd masturbating in the front row. Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch Cyborg/Gabi. Would be funny to see Cyborg have to deal with someone much bigger and more juiced than herself for once. Imagine the whining afterwards by the Cyborg fanboys... Gabi had an unfair size advantage, was too strong, is obviously a roider.

Everything else aside, Gabi _is_ a roider. Or rather she was stripped of her 2013 IBJJF medals because she tested positive for an estrogen blocker, which isn't far off.

4/18/14 7:37 PM
CindyO

"If she comes in the UFC and I beat the [expletive] out of her and then I retire and become an action movie star, then the UFC is still going to be stuck with her. The division could die. She could ruin the whole sport. Even though it's a fight a lot of people want to see, even if I beat the living crap out of her, it won't be good for the sport because then she'd still be in the UFC."

ROFLMAO@ this shit!!!

Cindy

4/18/14 7:39 PM
trok
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RR is doing damage to her by talking about cyborg. If she doesn't have a will to fight her, then don't. But don't find excuses. Everyone sounds more and more crazy. Kinda like Dana Crazy. Go with fighter that lost her last fight 3(?) years ago at 145, instead of real contenders. That's a way to build a strong division!
4/18/14 7:50 PM
brahmabull81
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one thing I really agree with in this thread is that I wish they would both just STFU and stop talking about each other.

Ronda... stop talking a about a non UFC contracted fighter.

Cyborg... make 135 and then get signed to the UFC and stop talking about Ronda until then.

This is far and away the most annoying discussion going on in MMA currently.
4/18/14 7:51 PM
BeauTown

Rousey needs to beat cyborg, hurry and get to 135 cyborg I can't wait for Rousey to armbar you Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 7:54 PM
Kenso
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"If she comes in the UFC and I beat the [expletive] out of her and then I retire and become an action movie star, then the UFC is still going to be stuck with her. The division could die. She could ruin the whole sport."
Oh the stupidity... Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 8:04 PM
zazen br

This is perhaps the greatest ducking of all time. Ronda absolutely will not fucking fight Cyborg. She knows it would be the end for her. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 8:11 PM
Boyd Crowder's Hair
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck Liddell never refereed to another martial artist as an "it".

Yeah that Rhonda Rousey sure is an excellent spokesperson for MMA, Judo, Martial Arts and clearly based on her comments about Cyborg, continues to be the quintessence of Budo.

Action! Movie! Star!
4/18/14 8:22 PM
kjonesbeatdown
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Acidic -
TBA11 - 
JustAnotherMMAFan -

Ronda is pathetic. She claims she would fight a man, but not a woman "with steroids" (i.e. testosterone):

Ronda Rousey on fighting male fighters (mixedmartialarts.com): 

"He's just some average to below average MMA guy and I'm the women's world champion. It would be expected that I'd be able to beat the average MMA guy in my weight class, right? Is that such an unbelievable thing to say? No."

And I will say again: Cyborg has been randomly tested several times the past two years, and was clean all times.

Plus, we know that without testosterone, anyone's muscle mass tends to recede. 

So, either she picks up this fight or shuts up.

Lol @ Ronda beating an average UFC male. Phone Post 3.0

Visit Gokors gym in NoHo. See her grapple then you'll see for yourself how an average male will be left embarrassed.

Some of you guys fail to understand the key factors that make Judo so dangerous.
The average male? Yes, probably. The average UFC male? I don't think so.. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 8:24 PM
Decimated

JJLong - This thread is quite humorous. I knew it would be.

The post by "Decimated" is one of the best. I can't believe someone even took the time to write that.

i think i got a lil carried away in parts.  RR is top of the heap - and that puts her in the best position to be dignified, not talk like white trash.  Cyborg is a chick, have you seen the sexy pics of her?  Great ass (i couldn't handle it lol. She is not an "it".  

Her cheating was but once, and for a weight cut, not muscle building.  Meanwhile the UFC's history is anything but clean.  

Would she want to have a cleave in her forehead as Kaitlin Young did from a knee blow? Or her nose damaged the way miesha tates is?

Ronda is scared shitless and wants to keep her face pretty for future movie deals.  That explains her filthy outburst.

4/18/14 8:26 PM
dubate
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voodoo child -
dubate - 

I don't think the MMA fans have forgotten about Cyborg. But you do have a point. Cyborg represents a threat that could derail any long term plans they might have with Ronda as the face of their brand of WMMA.
A lot of fans at the places I go to for work Phone Post 3.0
4/18/14 8:28 PM
brahmabull81
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only people that really care are hardcore fans.

Cyborg had way more buzz before she popped for roids but after that she pretty much fell off the map in the big scheme of things.
4/18/14 8:29 PM
Decimated

BeauTown - Rousey needs to beat cyborg, hurry and get to 135 cyborg I can't wait for Rousey to armbar you Phone Post 3.0

i do not like ronda rousey's trashy mouth, but if they did meet, and Cyborg did get armbarred, then good!  The question would be answered, the matter settled.  I'd be unhappy but at least the talk talk talk woudl be over.

4/18/14 8:53 PM
Sir Psycho Sexy
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The people saying Ronda is ducking are so fucking ignorant it's just laughable. Do you not realise Ronda is the 135lb champion? She is not a promoter that can just make the fight happen. How is she ducking? What is she supposed to do?? The UFC are the ones that have to make the fight, and Cyborg refused to sign with them. Look at things logically instead of just being a hater. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.