UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: Cyborg not a woman, an 'it'

4/19/14 4:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikerobmma
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, I say that I'm voting down the OP and motherfuckers bring the heat on me with vote downs. Lol, the UG's Rousey infatuation is pitiful. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/14 5:36 PM
Decimated
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikerobmma - Lol, I say that I'm voting down the OP and motherfuckers bring the heat on me with vote downs. Lol, the UG's Rousey infatuation is pitiful. Phone Post 3.0

I have resolved never fap to Rousey.  Boycott! ("girlcott'?) such activity!  Cyborg is a babe, and not a trash mouth.

She's from the favelas and has better manners than the American with an Olympic, computer developer mom. 

4/19/14 6:10 PM
JerodR
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly Rousey fan or Cyborg fan really doesn't matter. They BOTH need to stop talking about each other because until they are fighting in the same weight class it really doesn't matter. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/14 6:32 PM
NFABeeJay
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerodR - Honestly Rousey fan or Cyborg fan really doesn't matter. They BOTH need to stop talking about each other because until they are fighting in the same weight class it really doesn't matter. Phone Post 3.0
True dis^^ Phone Post 3.0
4/19/14 11:01 PM
mikerobmma
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, put me under 50 vote ups now. All from this thread probably. Fuck it. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 1:21 AM
Raezor19

jTheHybridwolff - An it lol says the former Homely Fat Girl :) Phone Post 3.0

You said it brotha......the homely fat chick calls the homely muscular chick an it......lose weight and the homely fat chick becomes, at the very most, fuckable.......

4/20/14 1:50 AM
tenchu

Nada MT - If a male fighter, or any fighter for that matter, said such a derogatory statement they would be fined.
I doubt Dana's lapdog will have to pony up a nickle.
Shameful.

Extra points though for making me snort laugh at the "action movie star" statement. Phone Post 3.0

4/20/14 2:14 AM
SOO72
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talks too much shit, gets called an 'It'.
4/20/14 8:44 AM
Genghis84

StrikingMMA - 
Dogman - 
NFABeeJay - Put "talking" aside cause both these women talk out of their ass. They both say dumb shit all the time as do a ton of other fighters.

Let's go by what has actually happened?

Ronda has moved to 135lb and fought/beat everyone at 135lb they have put in front of her.

Cris Cyborg has never made 135lb

Cris Cyborg HAD the chance to compete at 135lb and earn her shot. She requested to be released from the UFC.

As it stands right now Ronda has faced tougher opponents.

Cris Cyborg has tested positive for steroids.

If you want to fight the champion, you must come to where the champion is. The ball is in Cyborgs court. You want that fight? Awesome, come to 135lb and demand it. Phone Post 3.0

You show a little bias with you statement above.You act like they are talking the same amount of shit which is not at all the case. Honda continue SPEWS shit, Cyborg made a couple of comments.

I think Cyborg is the one that keeps yapping. Ronda doesn[t bring her up as much as Cyborg brings her up.

Exactly. Every week Cyborg has a new interview insulting Ronda. She has basically spent the entire past year talking about her. Even leading up to her recent MT fight, she had 10x as many things to say about Rousey than her actual opponent. Whereas this is probably only the 2nd or 3rd time Rousey has mentioned her in the last year. The funny thing is that the Cyborg fanboys said that her silence was proof that she was scared. Now they're complaining because she said something about her. Which goes to show they'll whine and spin no matter what.

BTW, notice how none of these guys touch on her Holm comments? Doesn't fit the narrative that Rousey wants to have nothing to with fighting her. I guarantee all the people saying right now that the UFC is protecting Rousey from Holm will do a 180 once she's signed. Then all we'll hear is that it's a gimme fight and a complete waste of time.
4/20/14 9:26 AM
Genghis84

Herman Munster - Ronda is wretched human being. Not even a human being, an it. Cyborg has much more of an inner beauty to her and more woman on the inside than Ronda ever could be.

Josh Barnett doesn't agree with you...

"With the menstrual cycle excuse firmly in hand and an unwillingness to do any more than bare minimum, Chris Cyborg stepped on that scale Friday with no intention of making weight I assume. I heard blame on a scale at a gym they used, the period (as explained to me by saying, “Blood” in a Portuguese accent and making a whooshing effect with his hands from the crotch area.), and the fact that Gremlins didn’t enter the picture is surprising.

It would be one thing if Hitomi had cut too but this issue is compounded by the fact that she gained weight to make this fight already, accepting she would be out sized….but accepting it from a weight of 146, not 150lbs. By the time any deals were made, Cyborg hit a scale at 1 am and was 158lbs. This was post pizza, which we saw her eat after just making weight enough to close the gap in weight difference which the commission needed just to even allow a fight to happen. She had until 8pm to cut. She could have worked to insure a bout by trying to make 146 as was agreed. But she did just enough and hoped we would accept the fight. They wouldn’t reject a fight this big and on TV of things…of course not!

Hitomi did at first and I supported her in doing so. But when she decided to fight anyways, I had to support that as well. By the time Hitomi had agreed to fight there had been many attempts to make the fight happen and her mind had not changed. Each time Shannon [Hooper], [Akano's manager] Shu [Hirata] and I would present the offer and let her know, any choice she makes is OK by us. Each time she said no. When 2 am rolled around and Cyborg’s camp was A-OK with anything that didn’t involve cutting any weight and the deal was lofty…Hitomi eventually agreed. I don’t think money or anything like that was what changed her mind though. Hitomi and [Abe Ani Combat Club teammate] Megumi [Fujii] talked things over and the decision was made.

The fight went on and we all deeply hoped Hitomi would make cyborg pay in the cage. In the end the weight difference was much too much. Hitomi lacked the size and strength to effectively use her techniques and I believe that that is the main and deciding reason why Cyborg won that fight. Cyborg was gassed half-way through the 2nd and if she had had to make 146, I think she would have fainted from lack of 02..or maybe cramps would have been the excuse.

Her victory is hollow and her turning a blind eye to her lack of professionalism is deplorable. Never once was an apology uttered. Never once did I see one act of accountability. I don’t know how to say it in Portuguese but, Cyborg is deserving of no respect and no praise. If you were ever a fan, I’d find someone of better character and better heart."

http://6th-round.com/josh-barnett-comments-on-cyborg-santos-win-over-hitomi-akano

Her and Tito are the perfect pair. Spent their careers beating on undersized nobodies, and are masters at covering up their shortcomings with lies and excuses.
4/20/14 12:16 PM
frivolous1

dubate -
Capnsavem - She shouldn't talk about Cyborg if she isn't going to fight her. Phone Post 3.0
That goes both ways. Until Cyborg shows that she can make 135 they should both just shut the fuck up about each other. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 4:00 PM
MrMead
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey is ducking Cyborg and you clowns lap it up. She is scared. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 4:34 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"That dude has done so much steroids hes not even a man anymore! he is an 'it'!"

Does that sound so bad?

4/20/14 4:37 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - Ronda is wretched human being. Not even a human being, an it. Cyborg has much more of an inner beauty to her and more woman on the inside than Ronda ever could be.

Ronda is insulting a girl who was cheating for who knows how long by taking steroids to beat the life out of other women... who is wretched?

4/20/14 4:52 PM
gambatte
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genghis84 - 

"With the menstrual cycle excuse firmly in hand and an unwillingness to do any more than bare minimum, Chris Cyborg stepped on that scale Friday with no intention of making weight I assume. I heard blame on a scale at a gym they used, the period (as explained to me by saying, “Blood” in a Portuguese accent and making a whooshing effect with his hands from the crotch area.), and the fact that Gremlins didn’t enter the picture is surprising.

It would be one thing if Hitomi had cut too but this issue is compounded by the fact that she gained weight to make this fight already, accepting she would be out sized….but accepting it from a weight of 146, not 150lbs. By the time any deals were made, Cyborg hit a scale at 1 am and was 158lbs. This was post pizza, which we saw her eat after just making weight enough to close the gap in weight difference which the commission needed just to even allow a fight to happen. She had until 8pm to cut. She could have worked to insure a bout by trying to make 146 as was agreed. But she did just enough and hoped we would accept the fight. They wouldn’t reject a fight this big and on TV of things…of course not!

Hitomi did at first and I supported her in doing so. But when she decided to fight anyways, I had to support that as well. By the time Hitomi had agreed to fight there had been many attempts to make the fight happen and her mind had not changed. Each time Shannon [Hooper], [Akano's manager] Shu [Hirata] and I would present the offer and let her know, any choice she makes is OK by us. Each time she said no. When 2 am rolled around and Cyborg’s camp was A-OK with anything that didn’t involve cutting any weight and the deal was lofty…Hitomi eventually agreed. I don’t think money or anything like that was what changed her mind though. Hitomi and [Abe Ani Combat Club teammate] Megumi [Fujii] talked things over and the decision was made.

The fight went on and we all deeply hoped Hitomi would make cyborg pay in the cage. In the end the weight difference was much too much. Hitomi lacked the size and strength to effectively use her techniques and I believe that that is the main and deciding reason why Cyborg won that fight. Cyborg was gassed half-way through the 2nd and if she had had to make 146, I think she would have fainted from lack of 02..or maybe cramps would have been the excuse.

Her victory is hollow and her turning a blind eye to her lack of professionalism is deplorable. Never once was an apology uttered. Never once did I see one act of accountability. I don’t know how to say it in Portuguese but, Cyborg is deserving of no respect and no praise. If you were ever a fan, I’d find someone of better character and better heart."

http://6th-round.com/josh-barnett-comments-on-cyborg-santos-win-over-hitomi-akano

Her and Tito are the perfect pair. Spent their careers beating on undersized nobodies, and are masters at covering up their shortcomings with lies and excuses.

I'm a fan of Barnett, but he really has no room to talk about things like this given his own history.
4/20/14 11:23 PM
FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - 
ShaneMillerBJJ - I know these examples aren't really the same but I think they're close enough to compare. Matt Mitrione gets shit about talking about Fallon Fox being a man and fighting women, which he could have picked his words better. Now Rousey calls Cyborg an "it" as an insult. Wanna bet she's not gonna hear anything from Zuffa? Phone Post 3.0
One is a federally protected class of citizen. The other is just a woman who's taken so many steroids that it's tough to make the argument that she is still "feminine". If you look at her old pictures while she may not have been beautiful (I'm no Don Johnson myself) she was definitely feminine. Phone Post 3.0

A Man gets sex change, instantly becomes "feminine", can legally beat up women, and no one can question their status? Woman takes steroids, can no longer be called feminine, or a woman, and can be verbally abused by anyone and called an "it", and it is OK?

As much as Ronda talks she really doesn't say anything.
Suspend Ronda indefinitely, and make her publically apologize for her comments.

I forgot she is making UFC money so all their PC BS does not apply to her. I hate what America has turned into. Just another reason to not buy any UFC product(not that I have in the past 5 years).

Cyborg should also sue for emotional damages.
4/22/14 3:45 PM
SeverianB
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with everything Rousey said.     

I think she should be given a medal for speaking truth.

4/22/14 4:45 PM
Dogman

Genghis84 - 

LOL I care as much about Barnett's opion on the subject as I do yours. O value!
4/22/14 4:49 PM
Dogman

TheLuckyMilkMan - 

Ronda is insulting a girl who was cheating for who knows how long by taking steroids to beat the life out of other women... who is wretched?

One made a mistake and is trying to redeem herself. The other continually acts like a childish cunt, that spews stupid shit constantly with no desire to ever change. So fuck off dumbass!
4/22/14 6:20 PM
HandyDarsh
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogman -
TheLuckyMilkMan - 

One made a mistake and is trying to redeem herself. The other continually acts like a childish cunt, that spews stupid shit constantly with no desire to ever change. So fuck off dumbass!
She will never be punished either because how she looks and Dana only sees dollars signs.

Cyborg on the other hand will never fight in the UFC so Ronda is safe, while they bad mouth her in the media regarding a Failed test years ago, and how she looks.

I find his funny because didn't Ronda say she posed naked for all the girls who are ashamed of their bodies? This is all after trashing ring girls and kardasian for selling their bodies??

Now after she posed naked to help girls feel better about themselves (bullshit) she then makes fun of cyborg and calls her an it. I bet that didn't make her feel good about how he looks.

Ronda is no different than a kardasian or a ring girl, she's just a product at this point. Where's Gina at? I'm sure they could give her a massive pay day to lure her out of Hollywood for one fight. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 6:29 PM
JJLong
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogman - 
TheLuckyMilkMan - 

Cyborg is trying to redeemed herself by constantly changing her story about what weight she can make?

- Before suspension

November 2011, not impossible to make 135: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/mma/post/2011-11-22/cyborg-santos-strikeforce-asked-me-about-135/570884/1

- During suspension

August 2012, Impossible to make 135: http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/8/13/3240339/focused-on-comeback-cris-cyborg-wants-ronda-rousey-but-not-at-135

- After suspension

December 2012, she can fight at 135: http://mmajunkie.com/2012/12/cristiane-cyborg-santos-shoots-down-announced-fight-with-rousey/

February 2013, can't fight at 135: http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/15/3994302/cris-cyborg-signs-with-invicta-fc-will-make-her-debut-at-invicta-fc-5

February 2014, can drop to 135: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cris-cyborg-dropping-135-pounds-193033503--mma.html

She is so full of crap and people like yourself continue to eat it up. She has tried for as long as possible to maintain her ill-gotten strength and now it looks like she finally has to agree to drop the weight because she has finally realize she doesn't have the leverage to get what she wants.
4/22/14 6:45 PM
Sir Psycho Sexy
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda haters are the most ignorant fans in mma. All the evidence points to Cyborg ducking Ronda, but somehow these people turn it around and make out like somehow Ronda is ducking Cyborg. It's like saying that Johnny Hendricks is ducking Ben Askren, or Pettis is ducking Alvares. It's just laughable. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 8:01 PM
trainhardtwoin

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata - 
dubate - 
ShaneMillerBJJ - I know these examples aren't really the same but I think they're close enough to compare. Matt Mitrione gets shit about talking about Fallon Fox being a man and fighting women, which he could have picked his words better. Now Rousey calls Cyborg an "it" as an insult. Wanna bet she's not gonna hear anything from Zuffa? Phone Post 3.0
One is a federally protected class of citizen. The other is just a woman who's taken so many steroids that it's tough to make the argument that she is still "feminine". If you look at her old pictures while she may not have been beautiful (I'm no Don Johnson myself) she was definitely feminine. Phone Post 3.0

A Man gets sex change, instantly becomes "feminine", can legally beat up women, and no one can question their status? Woman takes steroids, can no longer be called feminine, or a woman, and can be verbally abused by anyone and called an "it", and it is OK?

As much as Ronda talks she really doesn't say anything.
Suspend Ronda indefinitely, and make her publically apologize for her comments.

I forgot she is making UFC money so all their PC BS does not apply to her. I hate what America has turned into. Just another reason to not buy any UFC product(not that I have in the past 5 years).

Cyborg should also sue for emotional damages.

One is insulting a community of people who ask for equality.

One is insulting a person for cheating.

I'll let you troubleshoot and put two and two together why Ronda doesn't need to be suspended for her comment.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.