UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My new website is finally live!

4/20/14 2:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
athsportsnutrition
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet site Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 3:10 AM
pennviachoke
1173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_5 for fighting - website looks good
! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 4:16 AM
Topsyjt
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 4:30 AM
NatualBornTickler
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool website creepy, look forward to being able to buy a creepy mo Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 9:40 AM
Elias Cepeda
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 10:08 AM
Capnsavem
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Boyd Crowder's Hair - I want to buy Uncle Creepy Mustache Wax

hahaha i really should make this one day lol
I'd buy it.

Might I recommend a formula including beeswax and pine resins? so many waxes on the market are just oil or petrolatum based garbage with no hold. I need a strong hold for my wirey curls. Also give it a good manly scent like pine or sandalwood IMO.

Currently using Dr. stiffie's wax. It's got a tough hold, but I'm not too fond of the snickerdoodle cookie dough scent. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 10:54 AM
NJ BJJ
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
NJ BJJ - Is there a merch store and what not? I would kill for a creepy autograph.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

not sure if theres notes to add if you want anything signed but if you message me ill get it done when I'm back from reno
A man of the people.

VU and TTT . WARCreepy Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 11:38 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
thanks for the feedback!

happy easter fellas!
4/20/14 12:34 PM
IWantToSpearBritney
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
IWantToSpearBritney - Awesome!! Phone Post 3.0

ty!
No problem.
Ready to see you in the cage! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 12:42 PM
Capnsavem
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capnsavem -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
Boyd Crowder's Hair - I want to buy Uncle Creepy Mustache Wax

hahaha i really should make this one day lol
I'd buy it.

Might I recommend a formula including beeswax and pine resins? so many waxes on the market are just oil or petrolatum based garbage with no hold. I need a strong hold for my wirey curls. Also give it a good manly scent like pine or sandalwood IMO.

Currently using Dr. stiffie's wax. It's got a tough hold, but I'm not too fond of the snickerdoodle cookie dough scent. Phone Post 3.0
Oh and call it Uncle Creepy's "Stiff Jab" or "Uppercut" wax.

You're welcome :) Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 2:02 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 4:59 AM
I Just Saw Swinging
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It might be worth getting your web guy to fill in the meta description:

<meta name="description" content="">

because there is very little text on your homepage right now. Good luck with it all.
4/21/14 1:11 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Just Saw Swinging - It might be worth getting your web guy to fill in the meta description:

<meta name="description" content="">

because there is very little text on your homepage right now. Good luck with it all.

I don't know what that is but ill tell em thanks haha
4/21/14 1:13 PM
RickStorm
1839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Looks really good Ian!!

4/21/14 2:34 PM
Trueman range
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice site great highlight vid too! Look forward to seeing u back in the cage! Can any one school me on what UGCTT stands for Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 3:11 PM
RickStorm
1839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trueman range - Nice site great highlight vid too! Look forward to seeing u back in the cage! Can any one school me on what UGCTT stands for Phone Post 3.0

UnderGround Creepy Top Team

4/21/14 3:49 PM
HAMMER
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

I'm a fan...Hope you fight again soon.

One of my best friends lives walking distance from PARTY TIME LIQUOR (PCH) in Dana Point. About a year ago I was in there and all of the sudden two dudes starting punching each other out/knocking stuff over/etc. It was awesome!

Random question...You ever trained/rolled with Russ Miura? I know he's lived in South Orange County for awhile now. Nicest guy ever/Beast on the mat!
4/21/14 4:26 PM
ABE FROMAN

Why does it say UncleCrepy on the newspaper?

4/21/14 5:00 PM
Trueman range
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Trueman range - Nice site great highlight vid too! Look forward to seeing u back in the cage! Can any one school me on what UGCTT stands for Phone Post 3.0

UnderGround Creepy Top Team

I see. Thanks Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 9:25 PM
Capnsavem

ABE FROMAN -

Why does it say UncleCrepy on the newspaper?

Oh shit. Haha Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 10:34 PM
BeauTown

Always been a fan , can't wait to see you back in there!!! Website looks awesome ! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 10:52 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

HAMMER - UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

I'm a fan...Hope you fight again soon.

One of my best friends lives walking distance from PARTY TIME LIQUOR (PCH) in Dana Point. About a year ago I was in there and all of the sudden two dudes starting punching each other out/knocking stuff over/etc. It was awesome!

Random question...You ever trained/rolled with Russ Miura? I know he's lived in South Orange County for awhile now. Nicest guy ever/Beast on the mat!

ya definitely, russ is great. He's at sub fighter
4/21/14 10:53 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

i noticed the unclecrepymma.com too but it was a bit late, our guy was gonna change it but i told em not too, i didn't care to much about it lol
4/21/14 11:53 PM
ABE FROMAN

Uncle Crepes Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:24 PM
RickStorm

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.