UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox 11 med. suspensions: Two out indefinitely

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/20/14 11:53 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Today the Florida State Athletic Commission provided us the event results for the UFC on FOX 11, including medical suspensions for the athletes:

Jack May: Indefinite suspension, needs neurological clearance

Luke Zachrich: 30 days suspension

Esteven Payan: 30 days suspension

Thiago Alves: 21 days suspension, right hematoma

Marsid Bektic: 180 days suspension or facial CT clearance

Brad Tavares: 45-days suspensions, supra orb part hairline

Liz Carmouche: Indefinite suspension, needs orthopedist clearance for right wrist

Travis Browne: 90 days suspension, broken nose, cut over right eye

*Please note, these original suspension were released on April 20th. Additionally the suspensions for Alves and Bektic were added with amended results received on April 21st*

4/20/14 12:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zomby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to Brownes broken hand/ribs?
4/20/14 1:05 PM
stanneh
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zomby - What happened to Brownes broken hand/ribs?

This!
4/20/14 2:10 PM
bull7188
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep! Whats the third indefinite, I count two in that report
4/20/14 2:41 PM
SC MMA MD
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Other outlets reported six suspensions, two indefinite as listed above; suspect title is a misprint. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 3:15 PM
bull7188
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SC MMA MD - Other outlets reported six suspensions, two indefinite as listed above; suspect title is a misprint. Phone Post 3.0

That makes a bit more sense. Only other place I tried checking was MMAWEEKLY and they didnt have shit. Thanks
4/20/14 3:15 PM
bull7188

SC MMA MD - Other outlets reported six suspensions, two indefinite as listed above; suspect title is a misprint. Phone Post 3.0

That makes a bit more sense. Only other place I tried checking was MMAWEEKLY and they didnt have shit. Thanks
4/20/14 3:23 PM
BrCutter
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
4/20/14 5:02 PM
ginger1983

SC MMA MD - Other outlets reported six suspensions, two indefinite as listed above; suspect title is a misprint. Phone Post 3.0
That makes a bit more sense. Only other place I tried checking was MMAWEEKLY and they didnt have shit. Thanks Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 8:50 PM
Timtek

StrikingMMA - 

Can't ever believe Dana.

I honestly didn't think Browne looked gassed or hurt. I think Werdum had the speed advantage and people aren't giving him enough credit for making Travis look slow.

I said it before and I'll say it again.... I did not count Browne out of the fight. He was throwing leather and wheel kicks all the way into the 5th round. I thought it was a bad ass fight!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.