UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Cows slaughtered by BLM found at Bundy ranch

4/20/14 6:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ham and Egger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2014/04/cattleslaughterBundy.jpg

http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2014/04/BLMTwitterGrave.png

http://static.infowars.com/bindnfocom/2014/04/deadcow.jpg

Posted to the official Bundy Ranch Facebook page, the gruesome image shows several dead cattle being removed from a makeshift grave discovered just this weekend.

“Digging up 1 of the HUGE holes where they threw the cows that they had ran to death or shot,” the picture’s description reads. “I feel that this NEEDS to be put out for the public to see.”

The picture backs up reports by several people including Nevada assemblywoman Michele Fiore, who commented on the BLM’s cattle graves last Tuesday.

“Near their compound, right off the highway, they were digging holes,” Fiore said. “They tried to bury some cows on the compound, but I guess they didn’t dig the hole deep enough, so they throw a cow in and they put dirt over him and you have cows’ legs sticking up out of the dirt.”

Although the BLM’s court order only permitted the agency to seize Bundy’s cattle, federal agents have thus far already admitted to shooting and killing two prized bulls, claiming the animals were a “safety hazard.”

Video from the area also revealed holes in water tanks, a smashed tortoise burrow, as well as destroyed fences and water lines.

“They had total control of this land for one week, and look at the destruction they did in one week,” Corey Houston, family friend of Cliven Bundy, told Fox News last week. “Nowhere in the court order that I saw does it say that they can destroy infrastructure, destroy corrals, tanks … desert environment, shoot cattle.”

Separate images taken from an airplane also uncovered hundreds of cattle stuffed into small pens on a BLM compound, prompting the FAA to order a no-fly zone over the area.

Despite a clear and violent overreach by the BLM, Nevada Senator Harry Reid has responded to the incident by calling Bundy and his supporters “domestic terrorists.”
4/20/14 6:13 PM
Randy Marsh
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:20 PM
not_sure
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:20 PM
not_sure
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:21 PM
not_sure

Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:21 PM
not_sure

Some fucked up shit Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:23 PM
the chief
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Way to manage the land.
4/20/14 6:28 PM
youarewhatiswrong
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay government.
4/20/14 6:35 PM
UGCTT_Sk1tzO420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What am i missing? Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:36 PM
droplogic

"Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:43 PM
Steven McTowelie
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Politics and situation aside, lol at calling like 5 dead cows a "massacre"

Hahahaha Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:43 PM
Dogmadeth
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/16/1292565/-An-Idahoan-shows-Bundy-what-a-real-Western-rancher-is Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:47 PM
Mark1

Some pictures of 5 dead cows on info wars?

Open and shut case right here.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 6:48 PM
BiggGunn

Bundy's a felon. He pays his 100K for every year he's willfully not paid his taxes, serves his year in prison for each year, and pays his back taxes, then he can bitch.

I'll see him in 21.
4/20/14 8:35 PM
TJGTT_Halichap
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not_sure - Phone Post 3.0
Im not convinced. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 8:44 PM
beerbelly
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0
Last I checked, it wasn't conservatives that disobeyed the government during the civil rights movement or Vietnam war. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 9:15 PM
Ham and Egger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beerbelly - 
droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0
Last I checked, it wasn't conservatives that disobeyed the government during the civil rights movement or Vietnam war. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

You only have to look at the administration in power to see where liberals lie regarding statism. If this was Bush kicking a hippy commune off of "government land" the same liberals who condemn Bundy would be crying for justice.
4/20/14 11:03 PM
David@accu

droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0

"Merica"

"let's get er guuuns and shewwwt us some goberment people"
4/20/14 11:12 PM
droplogic

David@accu -
droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0

"Merica"

Who got shot again? Besides the government shooting cows that is. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 11:34 PM
attjack

2 bulls euthanized? Not exactly the mass execution the conspiratards were claiming. Maybe Bundy should have just his bills. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 11:35 PM
attjack

*paid his bills Phone Post 3.0
4/20/14 11:45 PM
gregbrady
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ this parasite

wants to use taxpayer property for free
4/21/14 9:59 AM
David@accu

droplogic - 
David@accu -

"Merica"

Who got shot again? Besides the government shooting cows that is. Phone Post 3.0

Who showed up armed to the teeth? Oh yes, the "Merica Rangers"

Regardless of the nonsensical arguments you can come up with. There are 2 facts you can't get around. 1. He owes back taxes, so those cows/bulls then belong to the government for non payment. B. Bundy admits he owes at least $300,000.

So go ahead with some retarded political bashing but in the end Bundy and the "Merica Rangers" were in the wrong. Sorry to ruin your fantasy of fighting with the government
4/21/14 10:09 AM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gregbrady - lol @ this parasite

wants to use taxpayer property for free

funny how it works. someone illegally using something that doesn't belong to them = freedom fighter!

there's a nice house for sale near me, i think i'll move in and live there. i want it, therefore it's mine now.
4/21/14 10:33 AM
soundoff71
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/21/14 10:33 AM
A few dead cows from Bundy's Facebook page/Infowars & we now have a govt. sponsored cowpocalypse?  I say this guy's behind it:

You guys are too much.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.