Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
attjack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are posting this stuff from infowars. lol Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:15 AM
baj54

I guess you guys would be okay if someone repo'd your car and destroyed the snot out of it before you decided to pay to get it back? Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:26 AM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baj54 - I guess you guys would be okay if someone repo'd your car and destroyed the snot out of it before you decided to pay to get it back? Phone Post 3.0

except in this case, the car never belonged to him in the first place.

it's more a case of the rightful owner telling a trespasser to stop doing something illegal. for years.
4/21/14 11:26 AM
HereWeAre

baj54 - I guess you guys would be okay if someone repo'd your car and destroyed the snot out of it before you decided to pay to get it back? Phone Post 3.0
I can only hope that the militias will show show up armed to the teeth if the government damages my car. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:33 AM
baj54

eviladam -
baj54 - I guess you guys would be okay if someone repo'd your car and destroyed the snot out of it before you decided to pay to get it back? Phone Post 3.0

except in this case, the car never belonged to him in the first place.

it's more a case of the rightful owner telling a trespasser to stop doing something illegal. for years.
So that property (cows) never belonged to him? It's okay though because that guy never paid his fee? no difference between his fees and fines and you racking up parking tickets. You would be ready to commit mass genocide if someone repo'd your car then told you it was destroyed in the process. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:35 AM
attjack

Ummm... what mass genocide are you talking about?
4/21/14 11:44 AM
soundoff71
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/21/14 11:45 AM

If nothing else, Bundy's a drama queen. There's a very good chance he euthanized a few cows to get the militia/conspiratard rubes all fired up.  Looks like it's working.

Sorry, but I'm not convinced the evil gubmit "destroyed the snot" out of Bundy's cows by pics from Infowars/Bundy's Facebook page.

4/21/14 11:46 AM
PatK
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are those still safe to eat?

4/21/14 11:47 AM
Kroger39
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THIS STORY IS 100% TRUE
4/21/14 11:47 AM
derelict
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish the OG Libs would all be euthanized. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:53 AM
JitsuGuy
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Government can do whatever they want, apparently.
4/21/14 11:53 AM
soundoff71
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

derelict - I wish the OG Libs would all be euthanized. Phone Post 3.0

And I wish OG libertardian gun nuts would join Bundy & aim their guns at some feds.

4/21/14 11:55 AM
Mr. Wright
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soundoff71 - 

If nothing else, Bundy's a drama queen. There's a very good chance he euthanized a few cows to get the militia/conspiratard rubes all fired up.  Looks like it's working.

Sorry, but I'm not convinced the evil gubmit "destroyed the snot" out of Bundy's cows by pics from Infowars/Bundy's Facebook page.

this.

no wide angle shots, no shots with more than 3-4 dead cows in frame, etc.

the story is constantly changing to fit the CT agenda. first it was hundreds were being killed by the BLM. then it was over 400 were rounded up, then the bundys won and they got all of their cows back. then it was a "genocide" of over 100 cows.

if they were even halfway trying to legitimize what happened they'd stand on top of that bobcat and take a wideangle shot showing all of the dead cows. but they won't, because they know there's a only a few that died throughout the entire process.

4/21/14 11:59 AM
JitsuGuy
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 

this.

the story is constantly changing to fit the CT agenda. first it was hundreds were being killed by the BLM. then it was over 400 were rounded up, then the bundys won and they got all of their cows back. then it was a "genocide" of over 100 cows.

if they were even halfway trying to legitimize what happened they'd stand on top of that bobcat and take a wideangle shot showing all of the dead cows. but they won't, because they know there's a only a few that died throughout the entire process.

The BLM have rounded up cattle and killed some. This is not up for debate and the BLM do not deny it.
4/21/14 12:03 PM
Mr. Wright
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JitsuGuy - 
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 

this.

The BLM have rounded up cattle and killed some. This is not up for debate and the BLM do not deny it.

really? the BLM admit to rounding up cattle with the intent of shooting them once rounded up? got a non-infowars link for that?

4/21/14 12:04 PM
attjack

If you're going to cry about someone having to euthanize a couple of your cattle how about keeping the cattle on your own land or maybe pay your bills? Bundy is a multimillionaire who owes a million dollars in back fees. A cow is worth what $1500-2000?
4/21/14 12:09 PM
Whitetrashcrash

droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0
Not just og liberals unfortuneatly Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 12:11 PM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck this guy, leave the cows alone and just bulldoze his house.
4/21/14 12:11 PM
attjack

Yeah lots of people agree following the law will help you avoid problems.
4/21/14 12:17 PM
baj54

Mr. Wright -
JitsuGuy - 
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 

this.

really? the BLM admit to rounding up cattle with the intent of shooting them once rounded up? got a non-infowars link for that?

Don't be an idiot. Whether it was one or one hundred, nobody has a right to take, let alone destroy your property. Stop your nonsense and look at it for what it is. This guy should have paid his fees but the gubmint def. over stepped their boundary in the process. Nobody wins and everybody loses in the squabble. Let the guy run his cattle as long as he promises to repay his fees and continue to do so. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 12:22 PM
LakerUp
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, if anything, at least we now know exactly who falls for Nigerian money solicitation scams.
4/21/14 12:23 PM
Mr. Wright

baj54 - 
Mr. Wright -
JitsuGuy - 
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 

this.

Don't be an idiot. Whether it was one or one hundred, nobody has a right to take, let alone destroy your property. Stop your nonsense and look at it for what it is. This guy should have paid his fees but the gubmint def. over stepped their boundary in the process. Nobody wins and everybody loses in the squabble. Let the guy run his cattle as long as he promises to repay his fees and continue to do so. Phone Post 3.0

100% factually incorrect. companies and both state/federal govt have the right to take property when you don't pay your bills. once they take what is legally theirs, they are free to do with it what they want.

you admitted in your post that he didn't pay his fees, i don't think any of the CT'ers at this point will deny that he didn't pay his bills, nor will they continue to spout the insane rhetoric that the property belongs to him, it doesn't.

so, this is akin to someone oweing back property taxes and the city/state foreclosing on their home, then demo'ing it once they finish the foreclosure process.

4/21/14 12:34 PM
soundoff71

Mr. Wright - 
baj54 - 
Mr. Wright -
JitsuGuy - 
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 

this.

100% factually incorrect. companies and both state/federal govt have the right to take property when you don't pay your bills. once they take what is legally theirs, they are free to do with it what they want.

you admitted in your post that he didn't pay his fees, i don't think any of the CT'ers at this point will deny that he didn't pay his bills, nor will they continue to spout the insane rhetoric that the property belongs to him, it doesn't.

so, this is akin to someone oweing back property taxes and the city/state foreclosing on their home, then demo'ing it once they finish the foreclosure process.

Or Bundy & Co. might have just shot/euthanized a few cows to rally up libertardian gun LARP'ers.

This IS coming from Bundy & Infowars, after all...
4/21/14 12:38 PM
LakerUp
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/21/14 12:38 PM
You mean to tell me the same people who falsely claimed there were snipers, drones, satellite surveillance, multiple tasings, and dog attacks are not to be trusted? I'm revoking my sovereign citizen membership immediately if this is true!
4/21/14 12:41 PM
LakerUp

If I can't trust notoriously fraudulent sources, who the hell can I trust anymore? I'm renewing my Onion subscription stat!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.