UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Cows slaughtered by BLM found at Bundy ranch

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/22/14 10:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
David@accu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Wright - 

2 confirmed Bundy cows killed. 2. thats it, two. 4 others died but were not branded. so, we've got a total of 6 cows confirmed by the BLM that died.

here's the rundown for the cowpacalypse crowd from one of their sources:

The official listed the dead livestock cataloged by the BLM explaining, “The Bundy branded bull that was euthanized posed a significant threat to employees during the gather. The Bundy branded cow ran into a fence panel injuring its spine and was euthanized.” The dead animals listed by the official were:

• 1 Bundy branded bull was euthanized
  • 1 Bundy branded cow was euthanized
  • 1 unbranded bull was euthanized
  • 1 unbranded cow was euthanized
  • 1 unbranded bull died
  • 1 unbranded cow died

According to the BLM, the gather was based on recent court orders. “Most recently, in 2013, in two separate orders, the U.S. District Court of Nevada directed Mr. Bundy to remove his cattle within 45 days, and authorized the United States to impound his cattle,” said the official.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/04/21/BLM-Confirms-It-Killed-Six-Of-Bundy-s-Cows

SO...

DERP

CALL MERICA RANGERS! DER STEALLING OUR CEOOOOWWWWSSS
4/22/14 10:14 AM
The Man With No Screen Name
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm near always on the Conservative side of any argument, but the Liberals here have convinced me this guy is in the wrong. ( unless I'm missing something). Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:14 AM
6ULDV8
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/14 10:16 AM
JitsuGuy - 
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 
baj54 - I guess you guys would be okay if someone repo'd your car and destroyed the snot out of it before you decided to pay to get it back? Phone Post 3.0

If nothing else, Bundy's a drama queen. There's a very good chance he euthanized a few cows to get the militia/conspiratard rubes all fired up.  Looks like it's working.

Sorry, but I'm not convinced the evil gubmit "destroyed the snot" out of Bundy's cows by pics from Infowars/Bundy's Facebook page.

this.

no wide angle shots, no shots with more than 3-4 dead cows in frame, etc.

the story is constantly changing to fit the CT agenda. first it was hundreds were being killed by the BLM. then it was over 400 were rounded up, then the bundys won and they got all of their cows back. then it was a "genocide" of over 100 cows.

if they were even halfway trying to legitimize what happened they'd stand on top of that bobcat and take a wideangle shot showing all of the dead cows. but they won't, because they know there's a only a few that died throughout the entire process.

The BLM have rounded up cattle and killed some. This is not up for debate and the BLM do not deny it.

That about sums it up.  I watched BLM back down and return the cattles live and even at that point it was known that the BLM had shot the 2 bulls and that more than 100 head were lost.

It's amazing to see where the minds of most people on this thread are at. 

Props to a group of people saying no to tyranny that day.  It shows what the people can do. 

Sadly, in the long run, apathy and brainwashing will win.  RIP Merica.  It was a pretty good run.

4/22/14 10:29 AM
6ULDV8
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't prove it.  It wasn't reported by any MSM sources. 

It was common knowledge on the ground when it was happening though.  BLM didn't say how many cattle were lost.  They did say before releasing the cattle that some were lost and they had to shoot the 2 bulls. 

What was rounded up and what was returned worked out to more than 100 head of cattle missing.  I watched it reported live through ustream streams as it happened, but can't source it for you. 

The source is me because I watched it live.

4/22/14 10:39 AM
6ULDV8

At the time.  What was reported at the time was number of head returned was more than 100 head short of what was rounded up.  People counted.

4/22/14 10:43 AM
soundoff71
1129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"i just posted the link (so far the only person on this thread not posting bundy friendly links) showing that the BLM only killed TWO CONFIRMED BUNDY COWS. thats it."

What about me bro???  What about ME?!?

4/22/14 10:45 AM
soundoff71
1129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

At the time.  What was reported at the time was number of head returned was more than 100 head short of what was rounded up.  People counted.

What people?  Alex Jones?  The ghost of Andrew Breitbart?

4/22/14 10:46 AM
othree
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 
beerbelly - 
droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0
Last I checked, it wasn't conservatives that disobeyed the government during the civil rights movement or Vietnam war. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmm...you do realize it was the Republicans that pushed the Civil Rights Act over the objections of the Democrats...right?

Woaaah now bro. Don't confuse our fine OG brothers here with the idea that the Democratic/Republican parties moral compasses got all wishy washy and switchie-rooskied up in the late 70's/early 80's.

4/22/14 10:51 AM
dirt fan

JitsuGuy -
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 
baj54 - I guess you guys would be okay if someone repo'd your car and destroyed the snot out of it before you decided to pay to get it back? Phone Post 3.0

If nothing else, Bundy's a drama queen. There's a very good chance he euthanized a few cows to get the militia/conspiratard rubes all fired up.  Looks like it's working.

Sorry, but I'm not convinced the evil gubmit "destroyed the snot" out of Bundy's cows by pics from Infowars/Bundy's Facebook page.

this.

the story is constantly changing to fit the CT agenda. first it was hundreds were being killed by the BLM. then it was over 400 were rounded up, then the bundys won and they got all of their cows back. then it was a "genocide" of over 100 cows.

if they were even halfway trying to legitimize what happened they'd stand on top of that bobcat and take a wideangle shot showing all of the dead cows. but they won't, because they know there's a only a few that died throughout the entire process.

The BLM have rounded up cattle and killed some. This is not up for debate and the BLM do not deny it.
I do a lot of hiking and camping in this area and let me tell you these cows do a ton of damage to a very delicate environment.

These idiots think they can use the land however they want with grazing and ATV's. This isn't the 1890's anymore. Humans have messed up this beautiful place and now the government has to step in to regulate theses red necks. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:51 AM
soundoff71

Didn't I say it was this guy all along?

4/22/14 10:57 AM
jimmy23
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao@ the conspiratards getting skewered here

4/22/14 11:12 AM
attjack

Welfare ranching needs to stop.
4/22/14 11:36 AM
Thage
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, conspiritards are getting owned here.

Go back to 9/11 truthing and moon landing garbage.
4/22/14 11:59 AM
attjack

Entitlement homesteading.
4/22/14 12:13 PM
Atomic
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pay your bills you deadbeat rancher! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 3:08 PM
6ULDV8

soundoff71 - 
6ULDV8 - 

The people that were there reporting what was happening.  There were a lot of them, but transmissions kept on getting cut and it would switch to someone else.  There were lots of people there on the ground trying to stream what was happening.

They were being told the count of the cattle returned, and it was more than one hundred less than the number of cattle reported as rounded up by the BLM.  The BLM had already said they shot the two bulls and some cattle were lost before they returned them, but not how many were lost.

The people on the ground that day said more than 100 head of cattle rounded up were not returned, and plenty said it to the streamer who was broadcasting at the time.

You could probably find archives of it on ustream if you searched.  Lots of people said they were going to archive everything they could get.

4/22/14 3:11 PM
6ULDV8

Big government is the best.  Everyone should definitely be their cheerleaders.

It's the right thing to do.

4/22/14 3:13 PM
Thage
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So over 100 get killed but we only have pictures of the 6 that are officially reported?

Sounds legit
4/22/14 3:14 PM
6ULDV8

You're right.  Someone should photograph every dead cow and post it here or it never happened.

4/22/14 3:20 PM
gregbrady

attjack - Welfare ranching needs to stop.

correct

entitlement reform now!
4/22/14 3:23 PM
gregbrady

6ULDV8 - 

You're right.  Someone should photograph every dead cow and post it here or it never happened.

the alternative is to believe a bunch of hysterical right-wing whackos as our only source who think a rancher should be allowed to graze his cows on the taxpayer's land without following the landowner's rules

they have no credibility so why should we believe them?
4/22/14 3:35 PM
Thage

gregbrady - 
6ULDV8 - 

the alternative is to believe a bunch of hysterical right-wing whackos as our only source who think a rancher should be allowed to graze his cows on the taxpayer's land without following the landowner's rules

they have no credibility so why should we believe them?

No the alternative is to believe that there were reports we cannot find any trace of because a random internet douche says he saw them, and ignore that straight for the horses mouth pictures don't even remotely show some large amount of cows killed because everything is a conspiracy.

This comes from the group who promised to show up with guns which prompted arm bls agents to respond, and now these patriots pretend they didn't prompt the situation to begin with or show up with snipers ready to shoot law enforcement over enforcing a legit court ruling.
4/22/14 8:37 PM
soundoff71

6ULDV8 - 
soundoff71 - 
6ULDV8 - 

The people that were there reporting what was happening.  There were a lot of them, but transmissions kept on getting cut and it would switch to someone else.  There were lots of people there on the ground trying to stream what was happening.

They were being told the count of the cattle returned, and it was more than one hundred less than the number of cattle reported as rounded up by the BLM.  The BLM had already said they shot the two bulls and some cattle were lost before they returned them, but not how many were lost.

The people on the ground that day said more than 100 head of cattle rounded up were not returned, and plenty said it to the streamer who was broadcasting at the time.

You could probably find archives of it on ustream if you searched.  Lots of people said they were going to archive everything they could get.

That's so incredibly vague. Random, faceless, far right extremists that have repeatedly been debunked over & over again.

I'm sorry, but "I could probably find archives" doesn't cut it.
4/22/14 9:11 PM
TrappeBier
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -
JitsuGuy - 
Mr. Wright - 
soundoff71 - 

this.

That about sums it up.  I watched BLM back down and return the cattles live and even at that point it was known that the BLM had shot the 2 bulls and that more than 100 head were lost.

It's amazing to see where the minds of most people on this thread are at. 

Props to a group of people saying no to tyranny that day.  It shows what the people can do. 

Sadly, in the long run, apathy and brainwashing will win.  RIP Merica.  It was a pretty good run.

I, for one, support our new BLM overlords. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 11:47 PM
TrappeBier
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else going to Bundyfest? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.