UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Cows slaughtered by BLM found at Bundy ranch

4/24/14 11:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soundoff71
1046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a legit source (not InfoWars, Stormclouds Gather, or other bullshit sites): 

First the gun LARP'ing, now this.  No wonder you guys are so enamored with Bundy:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

4/24/14 11:30 AM
droplogic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton.

"They" in this context is the government. Do yourself a favor and go watch Runaway Slave. Bundy might not be the most politically correct orator and it's easy for you loons to yell RACIST! but he's not the only one who considers the dependance on government as new slavery. Enjoy your lynching though. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:35 AM
soundoff71
1046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

droplogic - They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton.

"They" in this context is the government. Do yourself a favor and go watch Runaway Slave. Bundy might not be the most politically correct orator and it's easy for you loons to yell RACIST! but he's not the only one who considers the dependance on government as new slavery. Enjoy your lynching though. Phone Post 3.0

4/24/14 11:37 AM
Tidbits

droplogic - They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton.

No. They in this context is THE NEGRO.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Dude is straight up racist. No defense. Oh and he is a liar too.
4/24/14 11:38 AM
Z NEDCMK1
968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No His first statement clearly illustrates who he means by they... don't make it into something else.

Just tie the theys together.....

And because they (1)  were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they (2) do?” he asked. “They (3) abort their young children, they (4) put their young men in jail, because they (5) never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they (6) better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they (7) better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

For theys labelled 1 & 2, how is that the government? Was they government on a government subsidy, and need something to do?

For theys labelled 3, 4, &5 the government never learned to pick cotton?

For theys labelled 6 & 7 was the government better off as slaves? Was the government better off under government subsidy?

Did the government get less freedom?

He is clearly NOT referring to the government with they. Sorry, nice try though.

4/24/14 11:45 AM
attjack

He wants blacks picking cotton so they don't take government subsidies. But this nimrod owes a million dollars in back fees, and has taking government subsidies since he was a child. This guy is a racist, entitled piece of shit.
4/24/14 11:46 AM
droplogic

So black people put their own young men in jail do they? Black people are going around performing abortions and locking up their own because they didn't learn how to pick cotton? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:49 AM
soundoff71

Edited: 04/24/14 12:02 PM
Mr. Wright - 
Z NEDCMK1 - 

No His first statement clearly illustrates who he means by they... don't make it into something else.

Just tie the theys together.....

And because they (1)  were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they (2) do?” he asked. “They (3) abort their young children, they (4) put their young men in jail, because they (5) never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they (6) better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they (7) better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

For theys labelled 1 & 2, how is that the government? Was they government on a government subsidy, and need something to do?

For theys labelled 3, 4, &5 the government never learned to pick cotton?

For theys labelled 6 & 7 was the government better off as slaves? Was the government better off under government subsidy?

Did the government get less freedom?

He is clearly NOT referring to the government with they. Sorry, nice try though.

damnit...lol Ned beat me to it.

You guys have a lot more patience than I do. I gave up on having any kind of have rational discussions with Bundy sympathizers. These people exist in an inverted reality that's a tangled mess of conspiracies and Randian ideology rooted in sci-fi & paranoia. It's like a Philip K. Dick hallucination that's come to life.

4/24/14 11:51 AM
Ari2

lol at droplogic's tortured "logic."

obviously he's right, I mean the govt. is clearly "basically subsidizeing itself" and clearly the govt. was better off in the days when they were picking cotton.

my god, this combination of stupidity and paranoid hysteria.
4/24/14 4:33 PM
Thage
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember the new racism is pretending it doesn't exist.

Why can't people be honest?

I'm not going to pretend I don't have racist thoughts, mainly because I see stereotypical behavior backed up on a daily basis.

However I don't hate black people at all. I have black family and friends, but hating someone and not being able to comprehend why the vast majority of an entire race constantly acts in certain ways are not the same.
4/24/14 4:58 PM
anthonyMI
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - 
beerbelly - 
droplogic - "Don't disobey the government and you won't have a problem" - OG liberals Phone Post 3.0
Last I checked, it wasn't conservatives that disobeyed the government during the civil rights movement or Vietnam war. Just saying. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmm...you do realize it was the Republicans that pushed the Civil Rights Act over the objections of the Democrats...right?

The Democrats controlled both branches of Congress and the Presidency. Nothing was happening in 1964 without Democratic approval.

The vote was not split by party lines, but by geographic ones. The Northern, Midwestern, and Western Democrats and Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act while the Southern Democrats and Republicans voted against it.

Among the Southerners, only the Democrats had dissenters who went on to vote in favor of the bill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#By_party_and_region

Also "conservative" and "Republican" are not synonyms, nor are "liberal" and "Democrat."
4/24/14 10:58 PM
attjack

The conspiratards and revolutionary fetishists are jumping off these threads like rats from a burning ship. Are any of you really surprised a guy like this happens to be a racist? What did you expect? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.