UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pride hoodie - only $25 in The UG Store!

4/23/14 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I was about to buy one but I don't think a medium is gonna fit on my 6'4 body

Crud Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:52 PM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
RattleCaT - Damn I was about to buy one but I don't think a medium is gonna fit on my 6'4 body

Crud Phone Post 3.0

"doesnt think a certain size will fit him"

"has no idea there are other sizes"

The Large is sold out. Haha Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:32 PM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
NHB_Hipster - Just ordered mine. I needed a replacement for this old dog: http://imgur.com/Gjb9dLI.

don't replace that gem!!!

does FCF still make/have clothes to purchase??? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:34 PM
evilsorta
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any chance of getting a rain check on that price, for when those are next in stock in xlarge??

and maybe throw in some scraps for international orders that get killed on shipping....what would have been a badass $25 hoodie jumped to $54 with postage to australia....

it costs more to ship it than it does to buy it....

...just sayin.
4/23/14 1:48 PM
NHB_Hipster
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - 
BernardHopkins -
NHB_Hipster - Just ordered mine. I needed a replacement for this old dog: http://imgur.com/Gjb9dLI.

don't replace that gem!!!

does FCF still make/have clothes to purchase??? Phone Post 3.0

I should have said "retired" instead of replaced. I could never trash it - I've had it longer than I've had my wife!
4/23/14 1:53 PM
Phuckles
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
Phuckles - Who here put the meanest thing in the purchase comments? I said mean shit to Kirik.

That was you??!?

I called you gay. I am sorry, it just came out of me. I didn't mean it.
4/23/14 4:44 PM
6thDeadlyVenum
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone tell me how they fit?!? Only 3x's left bit I'm normally a 2x... If they run small in All over it... Please advise... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:28 PM
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the quick delivery, good hoodie Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:52 PM
Jason
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
6thDeadlyVenum - Can anyone tell me how they fit?!? Only 3x's left bit I'm normally a 2x... If they run small in All over it... Please advise... Phone Post 3.0
Got mine today. It fit like a normal XL, not like "athletic" XL or like affliction XL.

Impressed with quality. great freaking hoodie for $25 bucks. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:57 PM
The Topester
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delivery was super quick. Got mine today and I love it! It's super comfortable. XL runs a little tight. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 3:18 AM
fedorismybro
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When will these be restocked? I've been looking for the black Pride hoodie forever.
4/24/14 3:26 AM
NugInPuss

I want one Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:44 AM
Publicnoose's sweaty power bottom
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn only smalls left Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 3:12 PM
ShanTheMan
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got mine I think. I am gonna start writing love letters to Chris not Kirik. I feel like he needs it more. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:48 PM
jdindiana
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Received mine today. Wife hates it. You gonna have a special on divorces anytime soon? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 5:52 AM
quality

jdindiana - Received mine today. Wife hates it. You gonna have a special on divorces anytime soon? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure. Who buys a pre-faded logo shirt? My shirts get that way after getting tons of use out of them. Plus of course the word pride and the thunderbolt to turn the wearer into a gay white supremacist, if looked at by someone who has never heard of Pride.
4/25/14 9:50 AM
Phuckles
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality -
jdindiana - Received mine today. Wife hates it. You gonna have a special on divorces anytime soon? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure. Who buys a pre-faded logo shirt? My shirts get that way after getting tons of use out of them. Plus of course the word pride and the thunderbolt to turn the wearer into a gay white supremacist, if looked at by someone who has never heard of Pride.
Damn....

Any specials on return kirik? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 3:34 PM
jdindiana
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
quality - 

Just got mine

came with $10 MMA warehouse cash, sticker, and jones vs glover poster. sadly, no autograph from kirik though

quality is pretty low but fuck it. looks good

if i were any of you, i would wash it in cold water and low heat dry or this thing is gonna shrivel up 2 sizes

and @ quality

its vintage brah

and i bought mine hoping i would be able to get into fights while wearing it, so having some black guy get mad then giving him a 2 piece would make this $25 very worth it

i can wear it to buffalo wild wings tomorrow and possibly get into a scrap too

"hey dude you trane? i see u got a pride hoody. pride guys cant cut it in the ufc" 

Just watch out for collar chokes Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 5:22 PM
CaptainWoody
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine last night...super fast delivery

It's very comfortable.
4/28/14 6:26 PM
Jack Skellington
794 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington - 

ordered :P

Got it today. Six days isn't bad considering it has to pass Canadian customs. Fits great and I'm glad I ordered 3X cause it fits perfect and I wear an XL.
5/2/14 4:28 PM
NugInPuss

Got mine today. I need one in LG now. Do you know if you are getting more? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.