UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pride hoodie - only $25 in The UG Store!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/24/14 3:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NugInPuss
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want one Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 11:44 AM
Publicnoose's sweaty power bottom
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn only smalls left Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 3:12 PM
ShanTheMan
1128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got mine I think. I am gonna start writing love letters to Chris not Kirik. I feel like he needs it more. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 8:48 PM
jdindiana
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Received mine today. Wife hates it. You gonna have a special on divorces anytime soon? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 5:52 AM
quality

jdindiana - Received mine today. Wife hates it. You gonna have a special on divorces anytime soon? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure. Who buys a pre-faded logo shirt? My shirts get that way after getting tons of use out of them. Plus of course the word pride and the thunderbolt to turn the wearer into a gay white supremacist, if looked at by someone who has never heard of Pride.
4/25/14 9:50 AM
Phuckles
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quality -
jdindiana - Received mine today. Wife hates it. You gonna have a special on divorces anytime soon? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure. Who buys a pre-faded logo shirt? My shirts get that way after getting tons of use out of them. Plus of course the word pride and the thunderbolt to turn the wearer into a gay white supremacist, if looked at by someone who has never heard of Pride.
Damn....

Any specials on return kirik? Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 3:34 PM
jdindiana
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
quality - 

Just got mine

came with $10 MMA warehouse cash, sticker, and jones vs glover poster. sadly, no autograph from kirik though

quality is pretty low but fuck it. looks good

if i were any of you, i would wash it in cold water and low heat dry or this thing is gonna shrivel up 2 sizes

and @ quality

its vintage brah

and i bought mine hoping i would be able to get into fights while wearing it, so having some black guy get mad then giving him a 2 piece would make this $25 very worth it

i can wear it to buffalo wild wings tomorrow and possibly get into a scrap too

"hey dude you trane? i see u got a pride hoody. pride guys cant cut it in the ufc" 

Just watch out for collar chokes Phone Post 3.0
4/25/14 5:22 PM
CaptainWoody
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got mine last night...super fast delivery

It's very comfortable.
4/28/14 6:26 PM
Jack Skellington
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Skellington - 

ordered :P

Got it today. Six days isn't bad considering it has to pass Canadian customs. Fits great and I'm glad I ordered 3X cause it fits perfect and I wear an XL.
5/2/14 4:28 PM
NugInPuss

Got mine today. I need one in LG now. Do you know if you are getting more? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.