UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gina weighing in at 135

4/21/14 1:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vikingknee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am anticipating this more than the actual fight. Is this wrong? Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 1:29 PM
Topsyjt
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually laughed out loud at this ^
I think I may be alone here when I say this. I don't want to see Gina coming back into MMA. she's doing a good job making films and money.

Would hate to see her getting beaten by RR and diminish her.

Still saying the till be watching if / when the bout takes place. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 1:40 PM
onyx2002
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe there is a two carano allowance for her so I think she can do it. I know I'll be watching.
4/21/14 1:42 PM
Vikingknee

Topsyjt - I actually laughed out loud at this ^
I think I may be alone here when I say this. I don't want to see Gina coming back into MMA. she's doing a good job making films and money.

Still saying the till be watching if / when the bout takes place. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with you. Some part of me hopes she front kicks rousey into a living death but all I know is if the fight happens I'll be watching. Especially the weigh in haha Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 1:44 PM
phydeau
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina weights in. Over.

takes off all her clothes. Still over.

Pulls out her tampon. DING!
4/21/14 1:44 PM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you forget she is hollywood gina now and will have access to all the trainers and diets that she wants for this fight.

135 easy
4/21/14 1:47 PM
MagSlim

She sexy, but I think her movie career would do better at 135 too.
4/21/14 2:05 PM
UGCTT croy_00
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't she dating Superman? No fucking way I am going to oogle the chick literally banging Superman.

Okay maybe just twice.

4/21/14 2:11 PM
JudoknowNothing

She can make it easily. Her lifestyle is way different than it was several years ago. She was a partier back then and didnt take training as serious. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 2:15 PM
KidPittsburgh
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for up-coming Rogan-face-weighin-gif
4/21/14 2:16 PM
44 Magnum
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it will be a huge deal. She made 145 against Cyborg, skinny but not shredded. She'll basically look like Ronda at 135 weigh ins.

I know it's all about draw first, but skill-wise, I'm wondering if she can take that much of a hiatus and still compete.
4/21/14 2:23 PM
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Topsyjt - I actually laughed out loud at this ^

Would it diminish her?

She isn't exactly making blockbusters.

Yeah she has been lead a few times, which is a big deal, but her biggest lead role was haywire, and it seems to be going down from there.
4/21/14 2:25 PM
ranier wolfcastle
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

135 is a more attractive weight for her

4/21/14 2:32 PM
Vikingknee

44 Magnum - I don't think it will be a huge deal. She made 145 against Cyborg, skinny but not shredded. She'll basically look like Ronda at 135 weigh ins.

I know it's all about draw first, but skill-wise, I'm wondering if she can take that much of a hiatus and still compete.
I don't think it'll be hard for her. She looked great at 145. 135 could only be better IMO Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 2:35 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

Would it diminish her?

Yeah she has been lead a few times, which is a big deal, but her biggest lead role was haywire, and it seems to be going down from there.

If anything I could see it helping her acting career out. RR is always on real main stream news outlets when she fights.

If Gina fought her she would be right there next to her, and having that spotlight on her would help her out in the long run no matter how the fight went IMO.
4/21/14 3:06 PM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

Would it diminish her?

yep.....no block busters for gina

except that one she made with the rock.

that came out last year.....

after haywire.

May 24, 2013 Fast and Furious 6 $789,917,881 million.

dvd and ppv and cable numbers are not in yet.

but except this NOTHING!!!!
4/21/14 3:09 PM
HITMAN DAN DIAZ

Fast and Furious 6

Theatrical Performance
Domestic Box Office $238,679,850 Details
International Box Office $551,238,031
Worldwide Box Office $789,917,881
Home Market Performance
Domestic DVD Sales $46,293,311 Details
Domestic Blu-ray Sales $71,168,320 Details
Total Domestic Video Sales $117,461,631

i guess they are in just not added to the total.
4/21/14 5:36 PM
Is_Normal

She comes in at 135 and kicks rousey's head clean off her shoulders the following night.

All hail the Muay Thai demoness. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 5:47 PM
JudoknowNothing

Gina has been working on her ground game over the past 4 years.

You'll see

;-) Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 6:41 PM
frederic
651 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

onyx2002 - I believe there is a two carano allowance for her so I think she can do it. I know I'll be watching.
If she can get it down to 1 Carano, I believe she gets 1 Chill Dawg during the match. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 7:13 PM
BRZ

CapnKindBud - Didn't Gina say that when she was fighting she never had a real fight camp?
I'm sure that 135 won't be hard at all for her ! I can't wait for that fight . Ronda is much better at mma but Gina is so damn fine and talented . Phone Post 3.0
That was mostly because Gina was filming American Gladiators so she didn't have a full training camp. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:03 PM
Vikingknee

Is_Normal - She comes in at 135 and kicks rousey's head clean off her shoulders the following night.

All hail the Muay Thai demoness. Phone Post 3.0
I want to believe Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 11:23 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be the most fappiest weigh in. I hope she makes it though. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 12:10 AM
RockTheVote
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this isnt real life, is it? carano is a bad grappler, isnt she? im not gonna get voted down for pointing out the obvious, am i?

4/22/14 12:16 AM
BuddyRevell
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - 

Isn't she dating Superman? No fucking way I am going to oogle the chick literally banging Superman.

Okay maybe just twice.

He already hit it and quit it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.