UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> "Hey, can you help me move?"

4/21/14 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mookie 3:16
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not Asian.
4/21/14 5:20 PM
Mencken
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be racist. 

4/21/14 5:22 PM
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Asians. I used to steal their math homework all the time. Along with their lunch money.
4/21/14 5:24 PM
Mencken
636 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.  Bullies make for shitty posters

4/21/14 5:24 PM
MushroomHead
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whenever a friend asks me to help move, a part of me always has to ask "do I value this person's friendship enough that I'm willing to spend an entire Saturday doing manual labor for a couple beers and a few slices of pizza?"

On that note, if you're one of those ppl that asks for help moving and you don't offer the obligatory pizza and beer, you're worse than Hitler in my eyes.

If you think offering to smoke weed is a replacement for pizza and beer...you may not be as bad as Hitler, but you're definitely on the same level as Osama Bin Laden. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 5:27 PM

Mencken - 

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.  Bullies make for shitty posters

You just said a bad word.
4/21/14 5:30 PM
Mencken

MushroomHead - whenever a friend asks me to help move, a part of me always has to ask "do I value this person's friendship enough that I'm willing to spend an entire Saturday doing manual labor for a couple beers and a few slices of pizza?"

On that note, if you're one of those ppl that asks for help moving and you don't offer the obligatory pizza and beer, you're worse than Hitler in my eyes.

If you think offering to smoke weed is a replacement for pizza and beer...you may not be as bad as Hitler, but you're definitely on the same level as Osama Bin Laden. Phone Post 3.0

Could not agree more.  My buddy asked for help demolishing his basement.  After 6 hours with a sledge hammer, I got one beer.  No food provided.  Ridiculous.  

I won't go so far as to say that person is as bad as Mookie, but he's definitely as bad as Hitler

4/21/14 5:31 PM
The Donkeypuncher
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I helped this bitch move once and she didn't blow me or let me fuck her afterwards. Complete waste of my time. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 5:33 PM

Mencken - 
MushroomHead - whenever a friend asks me to help move, a part of me always has to ask "do I value this person's friendship enough that I'm willing to spend an entire Saturday doing manual labor for a couple beers and a few slices of pizza?"

Could not agree more.  My buddy asked for help demolishing his basement.  After 6 hours with a sledge hammer, I got one beer.  No food provided.  Ridiculous.  

I won't go so far as to say that person is as bad as Mookie, but he's definitely as bad as Hitler

A please goes a long way. If someone asks for me to PLEASE help them move, I tell them to relax and let me do all the work. I am so strong. Also I provide the pizza and beer even though I'm the one doing the favor.

Also, you just said I am bad. Yes I am bad. That's why I'm feared so much and also respected.
4/21/14 5:40 PM
Roberto Silva
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Donkeypuncher - I helped this bitch move once and she didn't blow me or let me fuck her afterwards. Complete waste of my time. Phone Post 3.0
Your mum was probably tired after the move. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 5:41 PM
Roberto Silva
701 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie 3:16 - I am not Asian.
Your small penis syndrome says otherwise Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 5:42 PM

Roberto Silva - 

14 inches is small?
4/21/14 5:45 PM
MushroomHead
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mookie 3:16 -
Roberto Silva - 

14 inches is small?
For an OGer, its definitely well below average. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 5:52 PM
Mencken

You're welcome for making this one of your best threads ever, Mookie

4/21/14 5:56 PM

Mencken - 

You're welcome for making this one of your best threads ever, Mookie

All of my threads are incredible, if not amazing.

You're welcome for allowing you to participate in my thread.
4/23/14 5:47 PM
Mencken

Mookie 3:16 - 
Mencken - 

Calgary on Wednesday at 3:45 pm.  I'll see you by the bike rack under the Calgary Tower

Looking at airfare right now. I'll be there.

Where are you, punk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.