UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> AJ: I don't think Davis is taking me seriously

4/21/14 9:38 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Mike Chiapetta via FOX Sports

Phil Davis recently mentioned that he has future plans to 'destroy' Jon Jones, which makes UFC 172 opponent Anthony Johnson believe he isn't being taken seriously:

"I don't think Phil's dumb, I think he's just preparing himself for what could come up next," Johnson said. "That's not a bad thing. I don't think he's overlooking me, but at same time I think he doesn't take me too seriously. I think he doubts me just a smidge and that's all I need."

read entire article...

Follow @UFCONFOX

4/21/14 9:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sockeye
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knock him out AJ!! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 10:08 PM
MMAIOGIC
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadly, this will just be Phil Davis by boring decision.

4/21/14 10:11 PM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phil might decide to kick his way to a decision again, if he does I wouldn't be surprised to see Rumble catch him with something nasty. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 10:16 PM
BeauTown
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think AJ should be even in this fight! But I agree with him Davis is looking past him! But Davis has a reason to be he is just better! I see Davis win by RNC Phone Post 3.0
4/21/14 10:28 PM
Good Boy Killa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJ by KO Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.