UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bones on Kelly and Michael, he should be a star

4/22/14 12:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/14 3:16 PM

Regardless of how us hardcores feel about him, it's incredible that Jones isn't a household name at this point. He comes off so well on these types of shows. I remember he was really charismatic and funny on Jay Leno for the Rampage fight, as well.

Today he was playing with the crowd, cracking jokes, and seemed so comfortable in front of the camera. What a terrible job the UFC is doing in promoting him. The kid is a star. Phone Post 3.0

4/22/14 12:56 PM
Hammerstein
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool story, bro.

4/22/14 12:57 PM
garrote
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. He came off very well in that interview. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 1:00 PM
Kim Jong Uno
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the autoplay ad that just popped up on my screen when I went to hoopshype:

GLOVER TEIXEIRA! GLOVER TEIXEIRA IS A KILLER! OH! MY! GOODNESS! GLOVER KNOCKS GUYS DEAD! WOW! GLOVER TEIXEIRA IS A BEAST! jon jones!
4/22/14 1:00 PM
BrattMamley
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammerstein -

Cool story, bro.

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 1:02 PM
Qannebiss
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ignore hardcore fans. They tend to be perfect human beings and are difficult to please. They've all been world champions in their early 20s and showed no signs of arrogance, so they set their expectations of other young champions accordingly. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 1:05 PM
BrattMamley

donniejessup - So he has been on Leno and all of these other shows and you feel he is not being promoted. It doesn't get much more high profile than the Tonight Show.
Yeah and I can name the 2 big shows he's ever been on. 2. These appearances are great but if he's only on these shows once every 2 years who's going to remember him? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 2:46 PM
DoomFarmer
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woe is Jones Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 3:17 PM
BrattMamley

4/22/14 4:05 PM
Silverball
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched it, and Jones seemed likable enough. When Jones tried to show Michael and Kelly some of his moves, he seemed slightly surprised by their athleticism, which leads me to think he doesn't watch the show. Michael fake taps to an armbar to end the segment. Jones' fan base would definitely increase with more appearances like this one, and more eyes on Jones translates to more pay per views for the UFC when he fights. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 4:11 PM
json123

donniejessup - So he has been on Leno and all of these other shows and you feel he is not being promoted. It doesn't get much more high profile than the Tonight Show.

True but look at the way Dana promoted Ronda's appearances on shows, there is no mention of Jones being on Kelly and Mike on Dana's twitter, only the UFC twitter. Whenever Ronda is doing anything, Dana post it on his twitter, but rarely promotes the appearances of his other fighters on radio or television shows. Maybe he did before but not much recently.
4/22/14 4:58 PM
Dave3ill

That was good.
4/23/14 5:45 PM
buckshot44
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not bad JJ, not bad.
4/23/14 5:55 PM
OSBtro11

Nice . Phone Post
4/23/14 6:05 PM
garrote
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love when he tells Strahan to get in his guard. "This might look a little funny"

I was dying Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:11 PM
Blade Brown

I was just thinking how these brothers would tear up Kelly's pussy and asshole with a bbc dp Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:12 PM
WayneGrow

Silverball - I watched it, and Jones seemed likable enough. When Jones tried to show Michael and Kelly some of his moves, he seemed slightly surprised by their athleticism, which leads me to think he doesn't watch the show. Michael fake taps to an armbar to end the segment. Jones' fan base would definitely increase with more appearances like this one, and more eyes on Jones translates to more pay per views for the UFC when he fights. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:12 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC really hurt his image by blaming a cancelled card on him. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:25 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He WILL have a career in show biz after fighting, be it commentating or acting, talking, etc...
4/23/14 6:42 PM
JonnyW
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing is, he looks good in interviews but then does stuff in life that totally contradict what he said. He seems fake to me. I hope Glover puts his head into the fifth row.

4/23/14 6:45 PM
Gustafsson Broke Bones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JonnyW - 

The thing is, he looks good in interviews but then does stuff in life that totally contradict what he said. He seems fake to me. I hope Glover puts his head into the fifth row.

Because when you were a young world champion, you always said and did the most perfect and people pleasing things.... right....um...okay
4/23/14 6:46 PM
JonnyW
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - The UFC really hurt his image by blaming a cancelled card on him. Phone Post 3.0

He does a good job on his own as well.

"you wont see me out htere getting a DUI"

gets DUI weeks later.

4/23/14 6:47 PM
JonnyW

Gustafsson Broke Bones - 
JonnyW - 

Because when you were a young world champion, you always said and did the most perfect and people pleasing things.... right....um...okay

Uhhmm no, but I don't go telling everyone I'm something I'm not either.

4/23/14 6:56 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

JonnyW -
Gustafsson Broke Bones - 
JonnyW - 

You seem upset. What's up babe? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:02 PM
JonnyW

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
JonnyW -
Gustafsson Broke Bones - 
JonnyW - 

You seem upset. What's up babe? Phone Post 3.0

Long ass day at work, but not upset at all. I do appreciate the concern though, thanks for that.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.