UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Chick bragging about not changing last name

4/22/14 2:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bad Monkey
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Cunts like that dont deserve to get married. Phone Post 3.0

To be clear, you are talking about Ari2, correct?
4/22/14 2:49 PM
Ari2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality - 

He asked her to marry him, which also means asking to take his name..it's part of being someones husband. What a cunt.

if it was part of the process it would be the de facto position. but when you get married your name doesn't change. you have to change it.

so, since youre fully in favor of the traditional model, how much did your dad pay to get you off his hands/lands?
4/22/14 2:50 PM
Ari2

Bad Monkey - 

damn right I don't deserve to sign a legal contract that does me absolutely no good.
4/22/14 2:53 PM
Ari2

". She's a feminazi because she's making a big deal about it on her FB. That's what feminazi's do, constantly yell, "I am woman hear me roar""

yea, but you're not angry about it.
4/22/14 2:56 PM
Bad Monkey
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ari2 - 
Bad Monkey - 

damn right I don't deserve to sign a legal contract that does me absolutely no good.

The contract does men no good anymore because of the feminist movement.
4/22/14 3:00 PM
NorthernHospitality
1524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/14 3:00 PM
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

He asked her to marry him, which also means asking to take his name..it's part of being someones husband. What a cunt.

if it was part of the process it would be the de facto position. but when you get married your name doesn't change. you have to change it.

so, since youre fully in favor of the traditional model, how much did your dad pay to get you off his hands/lands?

He paid his gas to drive to our wedding... We paid for the whole thing and paid it off in 2 years. I don't need daddy's help. 

4/22/14 3:00 PM
Glovegate

When, oh when, Lord will women achieve gender parity in the coal mines?

WHEN'S GON BE THEIR TURN, LAWD?
4/22/14 3:02 PM
Ari2

NorthernHospitality - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

He paid his gas to drive to our wedding... We paid for the whole thing and paid it off in 2 years. I don't need daddy's help. 

you clearly didn't understand my comment. its not about daddy's help. you're saying that it's part of the deal when you get married, taht you change your name beacuse that's how it's usually been done, and since we're harkening back to tradition, I want to know what kind of dowry you came with.
4/22/14 3:03 PM
Bananatoles
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My gf wants to take my name. I never asked her if she wants to, but she does.

I'm a man. And she's a true woman who does the laundry and the dishes. I wouldn't date a feminist because I have options. And one of those options is I don't have to date a cunt. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 3:04 PM
disbeliever
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

you clearly didn't understand my comment. its not about daddy's help. you're saying that it's part of the deal when you get married, taht you change your name beacuse that's how it's usually been done, and since we're harkening back to tradition, I want to know what kind of dowry you came with.

Just lol. So sad
4/22/14 3:04 PM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where the fuck the pics at?

4/22/14 3:08 PM
Crashdt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BathSaltFaceFeeder - 

since no photo, this is what Ive decided to imagine this cunt to look like

http://owningmytruth.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/dsc03019.jpg

Hairy pits and chest acne, Thats a man baby!
4/22/14 3:09 PM
Ari2

disbeliever - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

Just lol. So sad

I know right? Maybe it's too much to hope that one day society will evolve and start evaluating things logically, instead of being lazy emotionalists who want to depend on dead people to make their decisions for them.
4/22/14 3:15 PM
Glovegate

Ari2 - 
disbeliever - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

Just lol. So sad

I know right? Maybe it's too much to hope that one day society will evolve and start evaluating things logically, instead of being lazy emotionalists who want to depend on dead people to make their decisions for them.

You seem plenty emotional to me, son.
4/22/14 3:17 PM
Ari2

"You seem plenty emotional to me, son."

opinions differ kid, but unless you see a hole in my logic you can kindly have that seat facing the corner and the pointy hat that goes with it.
4/22/14 3:17 PM
Biggy Big Face
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ari2 - "So you see no benefit in traditions?"

absolutely none. the argument that something should be done because its "tradition" is a fallacious appeal to the authority of the past. if someone should be done it needs to pass muster in today's society.

"lol @ calling people out for misogyny, then calling people "stupid emotional traditionalists""

because? being a woman isn't a philosophy, being a traditionalist is.
Marriage is the first ridiculous tradition that should be done away with. I've never heard a single good reason to get married Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 3:19 PM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brixx139 - 
MattyECB -

It's not unlike how I think women getting HALF of the money in a divorce settlement is a FUCKED UP vestige from  an antiquated patriarchal society (totally copying Mencken here) where women couldn't get jobs or provide for themselves.

If a chick want's to be a baby maker that's her choice nowadays, but that doesn't mean she had to be a stay at home mom. She could've easily gotten a job and had her own career and then she wouldn't need to be robbing mother fuckers of their hard earned cash or being a cunt during divorce

(exception being if a woman built up the fortune with her husband instead of coming late game lol)

If you want to sacrifice your career to tske care of your kids and be a good mother, and then your husband decides to leave you (therefore leaving you fucked without the career you would have had if you hadnt met the dude) then I'd say you definitely deserve part of his money. Not saying these absolute divorce alimony payments are fair, but they do have some logic Phone Post 3.0

Oh, which is totally why I said exception being if she raised the fortune with him. A women marrying a rich man doesn't do fucking house work or cooking lol She gets spoiled. A women who decides to devote her life to family work, then the family gets rich.. Ya I agree.

I'm more at odds with the fact, that the default tends to be to side with the woman

4/22/14 3:21 PM
Kinkle

Who gives a shit? Who gives a shit what some OTHER married couple is doing? Lol a some of you getting mad that somebody else didn't change their name (some cultures it is actually not customary). I couldn't give a flying fuck if my future wife takes my last name or not. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 3:23 PM
oldnslow
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't read the article the OP posted, so it's very well the female author came off poorly.

That being said, just because a marriage doesn't mirror yours (or your idealized vision of what it should be), doesn't mean that it's not a good marriage. Don't get all the outright hate.

- 13 years married
- 2 kids (with my last name)
- Each kept our own last names
- No engagement ring
- Both wear wedding rings
- Have each taken turns being the sole breadwinner while the other was either sick, in school or being the primary childcare provider
- In about 2 months I (the husband) will go down to half time and work from home in order to be home with our newborn while the wife goes back to work as she makes more than I and recently invested in a Masters (she was home the first 2 years with our daughter)
- And while we are both tired as fuck, couldn't be happier with each other.

So just because a marriage doesn't conform to older traditions, doesn't mean it's not a solid thriving relationship. How about whatever works for the couple?
4/22/14 3:23 PM
Glovegate

Ari2 - "You seem plenty emotional to me, son."

opinions differ kid, but unless you see a hole in my logic you can kindly have that seat facing the corner and the pointy hat that goes with it.

Yup, you're getting very emotional.
4/22/14 3:25 PM
Ari2

Glovegate - 
Ari2 - "You seem plenty emotional to me, son."

Yup, you're getting very emotional.

and...you've tucked.
4/22/14 3:31 PM
10mtncombat

it's no fucking wonder you don't have to worry about marriage Ari2 lol
4/22/14 3:32 PM
NorthernHospitality
1524 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 
Ari2 - 
NorthernHospitality - 

bwahahaha! 

4/22/14 3:34 PM
Ari2

right. I didn't think so.
4/22/14 3:36 PM
NiteProwleR
1489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

entitled bitches gonna entitle

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.