UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Suicide Jump From Radio Tower

4/23/14 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rtchamp15
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's with the light coming off him as he falls? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:54 AM
Steven McTowelie
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jacktripper -
JustPeed - Well that's morbid. I hope he didn't regret it as soon as he jumped. Phone Post 3.0
They always do... There's a massive adrenaline dump that wipes out the depression instantly Phone Post 3.0
Were you told this buy all the people that have leapt to their deaths? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:55 AM
Steven McTowelie
482 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rtchamp15 - What's with the light coming off him as he falls? Phone Post 3.0
Angels. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:36 PM
jacktripper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steven McTowelie -
jacktripper -
JustPeed - Well that's morbid. I hope he didn't regret it as soon as he jumped. Phone Post 3.0
They always do... There's a massive adrenaline dump that wipes out the depression instantly Phone Post 3.0
Were you told this buy all the people that have leapt to their deaths? Phone Post 3.0
No the survivors Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:46 PM
Bry Bry

Ted Waltner - 
Tinerrz -
tikmovado - 
JustPeed - Well that's morbid. I hope he didn't regret it as soon as he jumped. Phone Post 3.0

They always do,.

Source for this? I can imagine them saying that days/weeks/months later, looking through rose tinted glasses when they have received the attention they crave but how many were asked immediately or as soon as possible after jumping?

Interested in any source tbh as you'd imagine the figure to be less than 50% regret if asked immediately after the event or when they regain consciousness.
There's a documentary on suicide jumpers from the golden gate bridge. They have interviews with a few of the survivors. Phone Post 3.0

they interview ONE of the survivors and he said he regretted it...thing is, he still has a very tough life to live being bi-polar with meds and everything..

i respect the right to suicide but i only believe a small amount of people that commit suicide are actually BETTER OFF for doing so..i think in many cases where a boy breaks up with his gf, then kills himself, its silly and wasted..i have a friend that is very smart and wealthy, just got divorced and is talking suicide..im like wtf..divorce is nasty but isnt worth killing yourself over..

i only think suicide is necessary or should be allowed in cases of extreme mental illness or other forms of terminal illness..who are we to say who should die and who shouldnt??

4/23/14 1:04 PM
Steven McTowelie

jacktripper -
Steven McTowelie -
jacktripper -
No the survivors Phone Post 3.0
I'm mostly fucking around and don't doubt truth behind this, but I would have to think that is skewed as most survivors probably didn't really want to die in the first place and thus jumped from a non-definitive height (like this guy).

Interesting though. Would be a long way down if that were the case. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:20 PM
phillymmafan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh my god Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:20 PM
T-Ham
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he makes a full recovery. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:38 PM
sgotwalks
1488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unclephilly - Selfish bastard.

What do you know about him? I mean, let's just say for a moment...........he had no family left. His wife of 36 years just passed away from a long and torterous battle with cancer in which he watched her suffer each day for the last several months. Their only child was killed in a car accident along with his fiance and their new born baby a year and a half ago. This man lost his job because he was so invested in being by his wife's bedside during her illness and now his savings have been exasperated, yet he is too overcome with dispair to go out at 60 and find himself a new job or career, and the loneliness has consumed him.

Of course this is all hypothetical, but if it were the case would he still be a selfish bastard?Now I ask once again, what do you know about him?

4/23/14 1:39 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man that jumper had an awesome scream. sounded like a hawk
4/23/14 1:44 PM
ROMULUS1
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FABombDropper - Did he die? Phone Post 3.0
I think he tucked and rolled and he was ok. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:47 PM
Huey freman
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was the trail coming off him as he jumped?

Looked like a parachute that failed to open. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:59 PM
Steven McTowelie

Huey freman - What was the trail coming off him as he jumped?

Looked like a parachute that failed to open. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure it was either god or just a blur from a shitty ass upload quality from an already shitty ass video quality. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:01 PM
billid
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why aim for the top of a building? Has he never watched movies before. That's how you survive, not die. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:25 PM
JustPeed
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How painful would that death be or is it an instant spat without pain? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:32 PM
jacktripper

sgotwalks -

What do you know about him? I mean, let's just say for a moment...........he had no family left. His wife of 36 years just passed away from a long and torterous battle with cancer in which he watched her suffer each day for the last several months. Their only child was killed in a car accident along with his fiance and their new born baby a year and a half ago. This man lost his job because he was so invested in being by his wife's bedside during her illness and now his savings have been exasperated, yet he is too overcome with dispair to go out at 60 and find himself a new job or career, and the loneliness has consumed him.

Of course this is all hypothetical, but if it were the case would he still be a selfish bastard?Now I ask once again, what do you know about him?

I know he was selfish enough to traumatized a shitload of people and destroy a building Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:33 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - 
sgotwalks - 

Good post.

we only know one thing about him for sure. the fact he's willing to make his death very public for all to see. children? don't matter, check it out kids. good luck with those nightmares
4/23/14 2:34 PM
JustPeed
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - How painful would that death be or is it an instant spat without pain? Phone Post 3.0
I'd there even a way to know what sort of death is felt sitting like that or a bullet to the head? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:35 PM
JitsuGuy
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban cell towers. Cell towers kill people!!!

4/23/14 2:38 PM
MooseKnuckleMasher
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's gonna need a lot of physical therapy Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:57 PM
Steven McTowelie

jacktripper -
sgotwalks -

I know he was selfish enough to traumatized a shitload of people and destroy a building Phone Post 3.0
People were traumatized but sounds like the building was already condemned. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:11 PM
Tommy Gunnz
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucckk Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:14 PM
BnewByou
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do I watch these things!?! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:15 PM
jacktripper

Steven McTowelie -
jacktripper -
sgotwalks -

People were traumatized but sounds like the building was already condemned. Phone Post 3.0
Someone still has to clean up his splattered corpse

Zero excuses for him Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 3:31 PM
sgotwalks
1488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, without witnessing the actual splat I don't think it is all that traumatizing to see the fall. No more so than on the internet. Those girls screaming will be running around bragging to their friends for days that they actually witnissed the fucker falling, but not one of them will lose an ounce of sleep over it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.