UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Suicide Jump From Radio Tower

4/23/14 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
homegrowncone
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am also confused by him climbing above the platform and it looks like for a while he was still clipped on, just hanging out.

4/23/14 6:22 PM
Ted Waltner
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts - Am I the only one enraged by the dipshit(s) telling the dude to jump? Phone Post 3.0

no, that is pretty awful. it was after school hours, and I hope that it was a teenager rather than an adult yelling that. its not something forgivable either way but at least if its a kid you could toss it up to being young and dumb. On the other hand, this is New Jersey...
4/23/14 6:26 PM
esque
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knowing that more that 20.000 people die of hunger every single day makes it difficult to feel sad for this particular individual that chose his destiny. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:36 PM
The Man With No Screen Name
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard he is pretty messed up, but on life support. Apparently he Side-Stepped at the last possible second. Saved his life! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:39 PM
BadRobot321
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My girlfriend is from long branch. Such a small beach town, its hard to imagine that shit happening there. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:41 PM
Oppsicrappedmypants
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of Phone Post
4/23/14 6:47 PM
Ted Waltner
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRobot321 - My girlfriend is from long branch. Such a small beach town, its hard to imagine that shit happening there. Phone Post 3.0

OH WORD?!?!!
4/23/14 6:49 PM
Cutty McButts
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -
Cutty McButts - Am I the only one enraged by the dipshit(s) telling the dude to jump? Phone Post 3.0

You are trying to take a short cut, but if you read through the thread you will find your answer. That's right, I am not going to help you take the easy way.

What in the fuck are you talking about, lol? I've read the whole damn thing twice now and have no idea what you're referring to. The video in which you can hear the assholes is on the last page. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:54 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was the SN Cutty McButthurt already taken, or too many characters?
4/23/14 7:00 PM
sgotwalks
1677 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cutty McButts - 
sgotwalks -

You are trying to take a short cut, but if you read through the thread you will find your answer. That's right, I am not going to help you take the easy way.

What in the fuck are you talking about, lol? I've read the whole damn thing twice now and have no idea what you're referring to. The video in which you can hear the assholes is on the last page. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry man, my bad. When I read this post from you I recalled reading somebody on the previous page (5) of this thread saying the same thing, that they would punch somebody yelling "jump" if they were there and heard that. Therefore you would not be the only one enraged by the dipshit telling the dude to jump. After seeing you put forth the effert to figure out what I was talking about I thought I owed it to you to go back and find the post in which the other person expressed their rage as well................then I discovered that was your post as well, lol!

4/23/14 7:02 PM
bigconk74fe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle - It really does make you wonder what was going through his head, the closer he got to the ground. I really don't think many people really comprehend DEATH, even the second before they jump, when the inevitability creeps in, what is he thinking???

Also those screams were annoying as hell. What is the fucking point of being hysterical over a stranger dying? Are your screams going to help him land softer?
This. Dumb women's a simple OH SHIT! Would have been fine. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:07 PM
Cutty McButts
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Fillthy - was the SN Cutty McButthurt already taken, or too many characters?
Yes it was. As I'm sure UGCTT_Filthy was, hence the misspelling. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:08 PM
Cutty McButts

sgotwalks -
Cutty McButts - 
sgotwalks -

Sorry man, my bad. When I read this post from you I recalled reading somebody on the previous page (5) of this thread saying the same thing, that they would punch somebody yelling "jump" if they were there and heard that. Therefore you would not be the only one enraged by the dipshit telling the dude to jump. After seeing you put forth the effert to figure out what I was talking about I thought I owed it to you to go back and find the post in which the other person expressed their rage as well................then I discovered that was your post as well, lol!

D'awww I can't stay mad at you. I seriously scoured every word in the thread multiple times, lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:59 PM
RockTheVote
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRobot321 - My girlfriend is from long branch. Such a small beach town, its hard to imagine that shit happening there. Phone Post 3.0
Pics? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:00 PM
RockTheVote
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most suicide attempts are just cries for help. This one seemed legit. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:07 PM
-FC-
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Waltner -
Ghost Of Don Logan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2DC3TxkrPo

longer/closer up version of the climb and jump

Yea, I watched this one last night. You can see a climbing harness on the dude. and for a 60 year old he moves pretty well up there, like he knows what hes doing. also, unlike the other video, you can really see him fling himself off the tower.
That's because he was a tower worker who had recently done work for Verizon on the tower. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:09 PM
soundsdistilled
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stan Wang - 
FetusofFury -
Ted Waltner - 
DracoBEBO - Wow
The worst part (other then a guy killing himself rip) was the scream, so real; the first time I watch it i felt like I was there.

WARNING: for best effect, turn volume up Phone Post 3.0
Those screams actually pissed me off. Damn irrational women. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing angers a viewer more than snackbars and women screaming.

Allah snackbar. Phone Post 3.0

Got a chuckle!

Voted up.
4/23/14 8:13 PM
Donoghue88
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was going to make a joke, but that's beyond fucked up.
4/23/14 8:25 PM
Mike Litoris
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously nobody voted for Pedro

4/23/14 8:44 PM
soundsdistilled
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phuckles - 
JitsuGuy - Ban cell towers. Cell towers kill people!!!

Ban the ground imo. Other than like fighter jet attacks and drownings can you name a single death that didn't occur on or very near the ground?

Shit, even with fighter jets the ground is ready to kill if by some chance the pilots survive the initial accident.

I'm with you, ban the ground. It's evil.
4/23/14 8:59 PM
I No Kung Foo
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Litoris - 

It's those kind of jokes that are causing the OG's downfall.
4/24/14 2:14 AM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Can you hear me now?

Can you hear me now?"

Can you hear me now?"

"Eh, fuck it, I quit' Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 2:26 AM
Tinerrz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I No Kung Foo -
Mike Litoris - 

I didn't get this joke. Some American politics/racism thing? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 9:35 PM
I No Kung Foo
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tinerrz - 
I No Kung Foo -
Mike Litoris - 

Earlier, some people were complaining about jokes being made about the jumper and how the og is full of scum. I took the opportunity of calling out this scum with a hidden "jump" joke of my own. "Downfall" get it?
4/24/14 9:40 PM
TryhardNobody
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I No Kung Foo - 
Tinerrz - 
I No Kung Foo -
Mike Litoris - 

Earlier, some people were complaining about jokes being made about the jumper and how the og is full of scum. I took the opportunity of calling out this scum with a hidden "jump" joke of my own. "Downfall" get it?

im 100% sure he meant the Pedro joke since that had the word "vote" in it and he asked if it was something to do with politics

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.