UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones changes story again about offensive tweets

4/22/14 8:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/14 9:48 PM

So first it was phone was stolen, then it was that it was hacked. Now....

A few high-profile situations haven't helped, even when they've been beyond his control. In 2012, he was slammed by UFC president Dana White when he declined a short-notice bout against replacement Chael Sonnen, a decision that led to the cancellation of a show for the first time in company history. Why he bore the brunt of responsibility in the eyes of many has never been explained; to them, his was just a selfish action, as if the champion doesn't have the right to proper preparation.

More recently, just last week, Jones was involved in a social media situation where an Instagram user posted screen shots of Jones allegedly using homophobic slurs against him. 

Speaking publicly about it for the first time, Jones said that the responses came from someone employed by a social media company he's used to increase his online presence, and that the offending party has been fired.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/jon-jones-comes-to-terms-with-his-own-arrogance-042214

4/22/14 8:42 PM
Dave3ill
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arrest him.
4/22/14 8:43 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/14 8:43 PM

So Jones is full of shit and someone called him a n@gger on twitter?

Who would waste their time tweeting hate messages at a random person?  Sending racist shit to Jones or homophobic shit to randoms in Europe..... fuck i hate twitter. 

4/22/14 8:44 PM
Vic Vinegar
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares that he called a kid a fagget? Phone Post 3.0
Sofa King Cool
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, that guy is a big bag of douch. Phone Post 3.0
Vic Vinegar
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean, when did the world get so sensitive? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 8:45 PM
Sofa King Cool
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool - Lol, that guy is a big bag of douch. Phone Post 3.0
Douche* Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 8:46 PM
Aaron Becker

Maybe the guy shouldn't be a faggot and he won't be called one Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 8:47 PM
Vic Vinegar

Aaron Becker - Maybe the guy shouldn't be a faggot and he won't be called one Phone Post 3.0
Lol voted up Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 8:49 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - Maybe the guy shouldn't be a faggot and he won't be called one Phone Post 3.0

Oh come on, Caraway isnt that bad of a guy is he?

4/22/14 8:50 PM
Jimmy Wrassler

Sofa King Cool - Lol, that guy is a big bag of douch. Phone Post 3.0

Meh, still a hell of a fighter though. 

4/22/14 8:51 PM
Atlee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vic Vinegar - I mean, when did the world get so sensitive? Phone Post 3.0

The pussification of americas been a slow pushing trend for decades. You can see it neon bright if you look at the nfl. By next year i swear tackling will be a penalty.
4/22/14 9:18 PM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vic Vinegar - Who cares that he called a kid a fagget? Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. I would've liked the guy if he just bluntly came out and said it was him, who gives a fuck. But nope. "Someone hacked my phone while they stole it because I don't have time to call people faggots". Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 9:45 PM
Wisdom100

Edited: 04/22/14 9:46 PM

ppl have no shame anymore, Jones was talking about how the haters treat him on twitter and it was nothing about the fag twit. 

Some of the haters warned that they will kill his family that is some serious shiit.. but for you op(hater) you have twisted the entire story into a jones hate thread.. Shame on you dumbass. 

this is not about stolen phone or hacking issues.. you are an asshole! 

4/22/14 9:49 PM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - Maybe the guy shouldn't be a faggot and he won't be called one Phone Post 3.0
Aaron Pecker strikes again Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 9:49 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wisdom100 - 

ppl have no shame anymore, Jones was talking about how the haters treat him on twitter and it was nothing about the fag twit. 

Some of the haters warned that they will kill his family that is some serious shiit.. but for you op(hater) you have twisted the entire story into a jones hate thread.. Shame on you dumbass. 

okay guy

More recently, just last week, Jones was involved in a social media situation where an Instagram user posted screen shots of Jones allegedly using homophobic slurs against him. 

Speaking publicly about it for the first time, Jones said that the responses came from someone employed by a social media company he's used to increase his online presence, and that the offending party has been fired.

4/22/14 9:53 PM
chilz
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atlee -
Vic Vinegar - I mean, when did the world get so sensitive? Phone Post 3.0

The pussification of americas been a slow pushing trend for decades. You can see it neon bright if you look at the nfl. By next year i swear tackling will be a penalty.
You nailed it Altee Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:08 PM
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA

The plot thickens. Good to know Jones just pays people to pretend like he socializes with the fans... Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:59 PM
trainhardtwoin

Jon does have a point.
A man here earlier mentioned why is everyone being soft.
I agree. Jon is UFC champ that's all I care about.
Hes earned his respect.
4/22/14 11:17 PM
Wisdom100

Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

okay guy

Jones changed the subject meaning he took an example of other things fan do to him where he had many reasons to go crazy on twitter but didn't.. 

Stop twisting atleast and taking things out of context. hating on a man talking about his suffering is pretty sick IMO.. 

4/22/14 11:21 PM
Seven Heavens

Isn't calling someone a fag the opposite of being homophobic?
4/22/14 11:26 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones is the Michael Jordan of MMA.
4/22/14 11:44 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care if Jones did say that being gay is a sin. I don't agree because I don't care about religion but I do believe anal sex is disgusting and unnatural.

My ex-Girlfriend's best friend is gay and the dude said he had to douche his asshole before sex, otherwise it'd get messy. Fucking gross. To be honest, I don't even understand the fascination with anal sex on chicks. Then again, some people are fucked. Hell, some people like to lick assholes.
4/22/14 11:46 PM
GSDbestbreed
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People value honesty and integrity above all else. If you do something shitty, and own up to it, its much better than bullshit spin that lays the blame on someone else.

Thats the reason Im not a fan of this dude. Be yourself, good or bad. People will respect you more. Trying to foster a fake image is tranaparent as fuck, not to mention insulting.
4/22/14 11:47 PM
Wasa-B
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHO FUCKING GIVES A SHIT?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.