UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones changes story again about offensive tweets

4/22/14 11:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

ppl have no shame anymore, Jones was talking about how the haters treat him on twitter and it was nothing about the fag twit. 

Some of the haters warned that they will kill his family that is some serious shiit.. but for you op(hater) you have twisted the entire story into a jones hate thread.. Shame on you dumbass. 

this is not about stolen phone or hacking issues.. you are an asshole! 

okay guy

More recently, just last week, Jones was involved in a social media situation where an Instagram user posted screen shots of Jones allegedly using homophobic slurs against him. 

Speaking publicly about it for the first time, Jones said that the responses came from someone employed by a social media company he's used to increase his online presence, and that the offending party has been fired.

Jones changed the subject meaning he took an example of other things fan do to him where he had many reasons to go crazy on twitter but didn't.. 

Stop twisting atleast and taking things out of context. hating on a man talking about his suffering is pretty sick IMO.. 

i don't think you know what out of context actually means.

that quote is about hiring the social media firm is from the story. 

you may be retarded

4/22/14 11:48 PM
Kirik
1627 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Everyone is making fun of Jones, but I believe him. He never posts on Instagram, and would not get into it with a couple of European nitwits. I figured to was some hanger on - there are probably 10 people that log onto his social networks, and one of them got drunk or something.

4/22/14 11:49 PM
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ the ignorance of believing homosexuality is a sin. This world is full of infants.
4/22/14 11:51 PM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Everyone is making fun of Jones, but I believe him. He never posts on Instagram, and would not get into it with a couple of European nitwits. I figured to was some hanger on - there are probably 10 people that log onto his social networks, and one of them got drunk or something.

believe what? which story? lost phone? hacked phone? social media company gone crazy?

4/22/14 11:53 PM
Wisdom100

Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

ppl have no shame anymore, Jones was talking about how the haters treat him on twitter and it was nothing about the fag twit. 

Some of the haters warned that they will kill his family that is some serious shiit.. but for you op(hater) you have twisted the entire story into a jones hate thread.. Shame on you dumbass. 

okay guy

More recently, just last week, Jones was involved in a social media situation where an Instagram user posted screen shots of Jones allegedly using homophobic slurs against him. 

Speaking publicly about it for the first time, Jones said that the responses came from someone employed by a social media company he's used to increase his online presence, and that the offending party has been fired.

Jones changed the subject meaning he took an example of other things fan do to him where he had many reasons to go crazy on twitter but didn't.. 

Stop twisting atleast and taking things out of context. hating on a man talking about his suffering is pretty sick IMO.. 

you may be retarded

lol.. Epic fail! you edited the first post, where Jones took an example of ppl who want to kill his family and said he didn't even answered there twitts why would he answer that guy from sweden on gus.. 

People should read the entire article instead of reading your BS.. you want to force things on peoples throats!

4/22/14 11:59 PM
Team GDP

Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

okay guy

you may be retarded

lol.. Epic fail! you edited the first post, where Jones took an example of ppl who want to kill his family and said he didn't even answered there twitts why would he answer that guy from sweden on gus.. 

People should read the entire article instead of reading your BS.. you want to force things on peoples throats!

ahh yes i want to force things 'on peoples throats', that's why i provided a clickable link to article in the OP. OMG

4/23/14 12:00 AM
Wisdom100

Edited: 04/23/14 12:01 AM

This is the qoute op used to justice his thread + what the journalist wrote...

What the guy actually said to me wasn't even worth coming back at him," he said. "I've been called a n***** before on social media. I had one guy say my kids deserve to be molested on social media. I've had guys insult me for having a white fiancee and threatened my family's life. So I've dealt with some real social media s***. I've had real-life stuff happen to me, so for somebody to say I lost to Gustafsson isn't even worth getting my attention."

You can only qoute a man against his own words not what a journalist wrote..

thread ---> Epic fail 

4/23/14 12:06 AM
Team GDP

Wisdom100 - 

What the guy actually said to me wasn't even worth coming back at him," he said. "I've been called a n***** before on social media. I had one guy say my kids deserve to be molested on social media. I've had guys insult me for having a white fiancee and threatened my family's life. So I've dealt with some real social media s***. I've had real-life stuff happen to me, so for somebody to say I lost to Gustafsson isn't even worth getting my attention."

thread ---> Epic fail 

the words that he told the journalist. lol you are really dumb.

4/23/14 12:10 AM
Wisdom100

Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

thread ---> Epic fail 

Those were the words of Jones but what you have op in the first post is what a journalist wrote down bc you removed your first post with Jones own words... bc it didn't made any sense with what you are saying or where you want this thread to go.. 

stop trolling

4/23/14 12:11 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - 
Kirik - 

believe what? which story? lost phone? hacked phone? social media company gone crazy?

No, BLAF already clarified dude. It was Malki who said the phone was hacked, then after Jones said the phone was lost Malki deleted the tweets, but luckily all that confusion was cleared up when Dana explained it was actually one of Jones' 11 friends who had his password that decided to use his twitter to defend him against some faggy dutch kid after posting selfies of Jones with very Jones-like headings...Psych out, social Media company!

Jesus Christ I feel dumb writing that out lol

And Kirik, don't you remember his PM about licking dicks? It's not like this is the first time he's used gay insults or engaged in petty battles with fans lol He's also got a long track record of making bad tweets he later tries to delete.

And c'mon, someone hacks/steals his phone and that's the fucking best they can do? No sexts, no interesting images or shit to sell to TMZ, no hillarious tweets about leaving the UFC or whatnot... just 3 minutes of posting a gay selfie, then defending Jones... It takes a much greater leap of faith imo to believe this dumbass muddled story than otherwise. And quite frankly, there's a little something something that leaves me more inclined to believe Jones would be more likely to get drunk and do something dumb than one of his friends.... Hmmm, what was that again? It had something to do with a pole or something...

And if I'm going to address this... what fucking social media company would ever do this? It makes zero Godamn sense. I don't even give a shit, I wish Jones would just own up to this shit

4/23/14 12:14 AM
Team GDP

Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

thread ---> Epic fail 

Those were the words of Jones but what you have op in the first post is what a journalist wrote down bc you removed your first post with Jones own words... bc it didn't made any sense with what you are saying or where you want this thread to go.. 

stop trolling

so what you're saying is that i mistakenly pasted a quote in the op, then changed the quote, and that somehow that means i am trolling? okay guy

4/23/14 1:13 AM
Moaozinho

Black Belt, Lotus Club BJJ
Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

thread ---> Epic fail 

stop trolling

Dude, just give up.  You're way off here.  

4/23/14 1:25 AM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSDbestbreed - People value honesty and integrity above all else. If you do something shitty, and own up to it, its much better than bullshit spin that lays the blame on someone else.

Thats the reason Im not a fan of this dude. Be yourself, good or bad. People will respect you more. Trying to foster a fake image is tranaparent as fuck, not to mention insulting.

You better not be a fan of Chael Sonnen then either.

4/23/14 1:32 AM
RyannVonDoom

Truth stays the same, they never remember a lie. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:53 AM
Musashi
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone establish whether or not the person in question actually is a faggot?
4/23/14 2:11 AM
Letibleu
1643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/14 2:27 AM

Jon Jones,

What a guy...

I love to watch fighting. I don't give a crap about shitty personalities. Unless a dude raped someone or beat his wife/kids, I dont give a shit. 

Jon Jones however is a special breed of douche. In person i am sure he is a great guy but through media and social media he comes of as such a fake. I am always amazed at how polarizing he is whenever he opens his mouth to pass gas.

I love watching his fights. I think he is going to be the undisputed GOAT if he keeps his shit together. He makes extreme violence look tastefully artistic. Yet I want to see him lose just to see his face as he tastes humble pie for the first time. 

Jon Jones,

What a guy!

4/23/14 2:19 AM
Logic MMA

oh no~!!!!!!!!!

call the pc police!!!!
4/23/14 2:21 AM
CindyO

trainhardtwoin - Jon does have a point.
A man here earlier mentioned why is everyone being soft.
I agree. Jon is UFC champ that's all I care about.
Hes earned his respect.
Now if this was a Diaz brother they would have the balls to admit they made the tweet and their story wouldn't be changing. LOL@ social media company- I just don't buy it:)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:25 AM
CindyO

Jimmy Wrassler -
Sofa King Cool - Lol, that guy is a big bag of douch. Phone Post 3.0

Meh, still a hell of a fighter though. 

Dayum right! And I'll never miss a JBJ FIGHT!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:34 AM
Letibleu
1643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My take on all this... . This is all planned. This shit happening right before his fight. The switching stories is too obvious. Jon Jones is smarter than that and his handlers are definately smarter than this if these are actually mistakes. This is social media marketing.

We are talking about Jon Jones. We are the ones who were hijacked. We are doing the marketing for them.

4/23/14 3:58 AM
GenghisKwan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being gay is a sin or anal sex is a sin? Most hetro guys like anal sex while being gay is just loving someone.

JBJ is a bloody idiot but a tough fighter. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:02 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 
Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

thread ---> Epic fail 

stop trolling

so what you're saying is that i mistakenly pasted a quote in the op, then changed the quote, and that somehow that means i am trolling? okay guy

He's a troll like Jimmy Rustler, arbitrarily taking the side of controversial people like him and Ronda, ignore him.

4/23/14 4:15 AM
rkm456
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

My take on all this... . This is all planned. This shit happening right before his fight. The switching stories is too obvious. Jon Jones is smarter than that and his handlers are definately smarter than this if these are actually mistakes. This is social media marketing.

We are talking about Jon Jones. We are the ones who were hijacked. We are doing the marketing for them.

This.

JBJ is getting his mind fuck on for sure. He's behind this, and right now he's reaping all the rewards.
4/23/14 4:22 AM
Fed

All I remember is his face shaking 'PLEASE NO' before he saw GSP outside da club TMZ style
4/23/14 4:35 AM
Dr Doom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

Right on cue.

Of course, Mr Jenness, if you believe this story then you must believe that Jones was lying about losing his phone.

Can't have it both ways. Or 3 ways if we accept his manager's version.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.