UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones changes story again about offensive tweets

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/23/14 1:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Zekolas
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care either way; even if it was Jones himself I don't care.

I did find it funny what he said something like "stop being gay homosexuality is a sin"

If I recall Jones is not married and has a few kids; if we are talking on the bible isn't sex outside marriage a sin?

I would rather fighters be themselves on twitter; say controversial stuff. I just find it funny the UFC wants the fighters to do social media stuff but then wants to censor it down so no one is offended?

Whats the point of having a social media presence if you can't even speak your mind?
4/23/14 4:41 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

Team GDP - 
Wisdom100 - 

ppl have no shame anymore, Jones was talking about how the haters treat him on twitter and it was nothing about the fag twit. 

Some of the haters warned that they will kill his family that is some serious shiit.. but for you op(hater) you have twisted the entire story into a jones hate thread.. Shame on you dumbass. 

this is not about stolen phone or hacking issues.. you are an asshole! 

okay guy

More recently, just last week, Jones was involved in a social media situation where an Instagram user posted screen shots of Jones allegedly using homophobic slurs against him. 

Speaking publicly about it for the first time, Jones said that the responses came from someone employed by a social media company he's used to increase his online presence, and that the offending party has been fired.

get a life.
4/23/14 7:39 PM
trainhardtwoin

Johnny Mclain - 
Letibleu - 

Jon Jones,

What a guy...

I love to watch fighting. I don't give a crap about shitty personalities. Unless a dude raped someone or beat his wife/kids, I dont give a shit. 

Jon Jones however is a special breed of douche. In person i am sure he is a great guy but through media and social media he comes of as such a fake. I am always amazed at how polarizing he is whenever he opens his mouth to pass gas.

I love watching his fights. I think he is going to be the undisputed GOAT if he keeps his shit together. He makes extreme violence look tastefully artistic. Yet I want to see him lose just to see his face as he tastes humble pie for the first time. 

Jon Jones,

What a guy!

This post makes me agree with you and disagree simultaneously.
Well done. Point made.

I don't find his eye pokes(instead of jabs) and kicks to the knee artistic though, just dirty.
I agree that he is quite fake and trollish as a person.
We got to see him defeated in his last fight, to bad the judges had to go and reverse that.

Polarizing for sure

You are being highly ignorant.
Martial arts have implemented eye pokes and kicks to the knees for years.

And in what way was he defeated? He beat Alexander. Maybe instead of running away he should of been being more aggressive. Even I knew Alex was going to lose that decision.
4/24/14 1:06 AM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

Edited: 04/24/14 1:07 AM
nice, own that shit as long as it's genuine.

that was in response to the "yes I am arrogant" story not this one.
4/24/14 1:56 AM
Jitz93
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - I don't care if Jones did say that being gay is a sin. I don't agree because I don't care about religion but I do believe anal sex is disgusting and unnatural.

My ex-Girlfriend's best friend is gay and the dude said he had to douche his asshole before sex, otherwise it'd get messy. Fucking gross. To be honest, I don't even understand the fascination with anal sex on chicks. Then again, some people are fucked. Hell, some people like to lick assholes.
WTF are you talking about? Did your parents have any other children that lived to adult hood? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 2:37 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Jitz93 -
YouCantHandleMyRiddum - I don't care if Jones did say that being gay is a sin. I don't agree because I don't care about religion but I do believe anal sex is disgusting and unnatural.

My ex-Girlfriend's best friend is gay and the dude said he had to douche his asshole before sex, otherwise it'd get messy. Fucking gross. To be honest, I don't even understand the fascination with anal sex on chicks. Then again, some people are fucked. Hell, some people like to lick assholes.
WTF are you talking about? Did your parents have any other children that lived to adult hood? Phone Post 3.0
I think he's like 13 Phone Post 3.0
4/24/14 2:55 PM
heavyhands09
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - I don't care if Jones did say that being gay is a sin. I don't agree because I don't care about religion but I do believe anal sex is disgusting and unnatural.

Trolling or virgin?
4/24/14 2:58 PM
VTCO
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/14 2:58 PM
If him and Malki didn't rush into emergency damage control mode and post conflicting stories when the story broke, this third (or is it fourth?) version of events would not seem as ridiculous.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.