UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Wife a girl who cheated WITH you?

4/22/14 10:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
General Tao
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This isn't a spin, the other thread just got me thinking.

Could you get in a relationship with a girl who cheated with you? Or do you think she would cheat on you?
Let's say you both developed feelings for each other while she has a bf. You both love each other more than anything, she's your perfect girl....she cheats with you and decides to break up with her bf for you.

Yes or no? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:47 PM
Jack Carter
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/14 10:48 PM

Nope

4/22/14 10:48 PM
The Green Arrow
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once a, always a... Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:50 PM
Jack Carter
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if she didn't have a BF? That is the real question.

4/22/14 10:50 PM
jju
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did. I had a girlfriend, she didnt have a boyfriend though. Been together since 2004. Cheating has never been an issue.
4/22/14 10:53 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you!

Just look at that dumb cunt tori spelling.

My wife made me watch some stupid clip online where her and her husband are in couples therapy because he was fucking some slat on the side.

Well apparantly they were both married when they started fucking and tori spelling even said based on how our marriage came about, I always questioned if he would do the same to me.

4/22/14 10:55 PM
Mouth Breather
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you have to ask... Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:56 PM
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"You both love each other more than anything, she's your perfect girl....she cheats with you and decides to break up with her bf for you."

If someone is in a relationship, but somehow falls in love with someone else, the only upstanding thing they can do in that situation is end their current relationship before moving on.

If they choose otherwise they aren't a good or trustworthy person.
4/22/14 10:58 PM
Pebli
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheating on someone is a huge character flaw so I wouldn't want to be someone who would do that to their partner, whether it was me or their ex. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 10:59 PM
Ministry of Truth

I also wouldn't trust someone who hooks up with or dates someone who already has a significant other.
4/22/14 11:00 PM
4-eyed Virgin

If she sucking yo dick she fucking another's Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 11:18 PM
KrisDonahoo
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How you get them is how you lose them. You can't make a ho a housewife. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 11:19 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope. If she cheated with you she'll likely cheat on you if you get in a relationship

4/22/14 11:20 PM
fuzzislipperz
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Certainly isn't advisable. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 11:22 PM
Sogflop
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let a ho be a ho. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 11:26 PM
Drunkie
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nope. her actions with you show you can't trust her. old saying still hold weight. you can't turn a hoe into a house wife. enjoy  her for what it is. but you gotta keep emotions in check. never let yourself catch feeling for a female you  know cheats

4/22/14 11:31 PM
Right Hand JO Power
989 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Here this whole time I thought you were a whore with a heart of gold. Instead you're just a whore with a regular old whore's heart.” Phone Post 3.0
4/22/14 11:34 PM
The Hyena
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NO /thread
4/22/14 11:55 PM
jju
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are funny. People do stupid shit when they are young. A lot of people learn from experiences. A lot of people don't. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:02 AM
SaintMike
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People can change... But the answer to the originally posed question is: most times, no. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:06 AM
Humboldt
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jju - I did. I had a girlfriend, she didnt have a boyfriend though. Been together since 2004. Cheating has never been an issue.
Famous last words. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:08 AM
DennyBoii

If she cheats with you, she will cheat on you. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:14 AM
The Green Bastard

If you are a beta you do Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:42 AM
CoughSyrupOD
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/14 12:44 AM

Maybe.  It would depend on how it went down.

I met a girl while I was in a relationship once.  I met her while on vacation and it turned out we were from the same city. We hit it off and things escalated pretty quickly.  I ended up cheating on my GF with her but I never divulged that I was attached.  

As soon as I got home I ended it my GF.  At first I never really gave a reason, I just said that I wanted to see other people.  She asked if I met someone else.  I said yes and that was it.

While I wouldn't exactly say that I acted honourably I don't really feel any shame about what I did.  Besides everything ended up working out in the end.  I'm still friends with the X and the relationship with the new girl went well.  I even eventually revealed to her that I wasn't exactly single when we met.  Surprisingly, she was cool with it, although she was a little miffed that I didn't tell her straight up.  She actually even found the idea of being "the other women" kind of hot.

I suppose if it happened something like that I could see past it.  I don't think I would if she was deliberately hiding it from her SO while staying with him for any period.  That shit would give me trust issues for sure.

4/23/14 12:45 AM
NCar
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, I picked up my last girlfriend at the bar, I was on fire at that time banging a bunch of hot chicks frequently. I took her home, we started banging and when she was done she started crying about having a BF, I told her to GTFO but I felt bad for her. She finds me on facebook and messages me none stop until I hang out with her again, I do but we don't fuck or anything just talk about mutual interests like comics and martial arts. She then breaks up with her boyfriend, fucks me again and goes far away for a month. In that time a good friend offd himself I banged a few more dimes and when I wasn't grieving I was living it up. When she came back we hung out a few more times and decided to start dating. We dated for a year and a half, I never trusted her, and she broke up with me a week before she was supposed to move in with me. Those are the facts, but I am pretty sure she cheated near the end (had been told suspicious shit by a few people).

Do I think you should trust someone who cheated with you? Probably not. Would I do it all again? I was on a slampage and probably could have found a better relationship at that time when the confidence was sky high. So, in conclusion, fuck every bitch you can and want to, if it feels right give it a try, but if she cheated with you, even if she doesn't cheat on you, it will be very hard to trust her.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.