UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Wife a girl who cheated WITH you?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/23/14 2:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerkin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:51 AM
nhb1
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:11 AM
Sarsaparilla Slim
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Green Arrow - Once a, always a... Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:15 AM
Leigh
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did. I learned a valuable and stupidly obvious lesson Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:31 AM
Gspthegoat

A girl in class started texting me one day, she had a bf but we would just text in class. We ended up hanging out and hookin up a few times but I kept telling her to end it. He found her phone, figured it out and started creeping outside her house and all this fucked up shit.

I ended up beating the shit out of him after he broke my mailbox, told him to show up alone and that was the end of him harassing us butAnyway ...

me and her dated for 3 years , after the death of my best friend about a month after that is I'm on my lunch and I get texts from this guy freaking out im
With his girlfriend. She had told him we broke up 6 months ago and had been cheating on me the entire time Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:35 AM
808dvs
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife left a millionaire sugar daddy for me.

So as long as I don't become a millionaire, I guess I don't have anything to worry about...

(rofl, that sounds ridiculous, huh?) Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:29 AM
sparkuri
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She'll be bedhopping, looking to "upgrade" till the day she dies. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:31 AM
madmav
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i cheat all the time.. some of us just can't be faithful. doesn't mean i don't have love and compassion for my lady.. i just can't say no to good pussy..
4/23/14 6:34 AM
Sinful1
375 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

almost but, NO
4/23/14 6:44 AM
ThEUniT

Nope old habits die hard. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:24 AM
YoungGunABKJ
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:42 AM
Wiggy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

General Tao - This isn't a spin, the other thread just got me thinking.

Could you get in a relationship with a girl who cheated with you? Or do you think she would cheat on you?
Let's say you both developed feelings for each other while she has a bf. You both love each other more than anything, she's your perfect girl....she cheats with you and decides to break up with her bf for you.

Yes or no? Phone Post 3.0

I would think it would say quite a bit about you that you'd consider a girl who'd enter a relationship based on cheating as your "perfect girl". But then again, if you were the one cheating to go out with said "perfect girl" in the first place, I guess that kinda thing must not bug you too much in the first place.
4/23/14 7:45 AM
rockemsockem
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My friends currently with some whore that cheated on her ex to get with him, I tried telling him but he won't listen. He will learn the hard way. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 10:31 AM
MayorPirkle
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jju - I did. I had a girlfriend, she didnt have a boyfriend though. Been together since 2004. Cheating has never been an issue.
That's because she hasn't caught you yet Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:24 AM
General Tao
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jju - I did. I had a girlfriend, she didnt have a boyfriend though. Been together since 2004. Cheating has never been an issue.
She knew you had a girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 11:42 AM
imkeithhernandez
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My situation is quite similar.. dating a girl for four months..love her..we started talking at work..(not coworkers..just same building)... hung out a few times and just clicked..even hung out with her and bf together once..anyways she expressed her feelings and told me she was in a bad relationship she wanted out of...I told her we could hang out but no hooking up until she was single BC I wouldn't start out like that..it worked for awhile until temptation was too overwhelming and we made out... we came very close to coitus but I resisted...I gave her an ultimatum..break up or its over ...she chose me...and ended it...Not sure if it was cheating BC she tried to breakup several times but he wouldn't accept it..Tough for me to decide..Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:00 PM
Whitetrashcrash

I can see raising kids with a liar - but no marry (And then run away as soon as kids move out) Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:25 PM
ryans
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imkeithhernandez - My situation is quite similar.. dating a girl for four months..love her..we started talking at work..(not coworkers..just same building)... hung out a few times and just clicked..even hung out with her and bf together once..anyways she expressed her feelings and told me she was in a bad relationship she wanted out of...I told her we could hang out but no hooking up until she was single BC I wouldn't start out like that..it worked for awhile until temptation was too overwhelming and we made out... we came very close to coitus but I resisted...I gave her an ultimatum..break up or its over ...she chose me...and ended it...Not sure if it was cheating BC she tried to breakup several times but he wouldn't accept it..Tough for me to decide..Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

She made out with you when she had a bf and only didn't go full-coital on you because you stopped her. She's a cheat... At least you get to fully coitalise her now.
4/23/14 12:36 PM
Big EP
505 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been there, done that, NO!

My ex and I still have a unique bond but I told her that I would have never been able to MARRY her just due to the fact that she was always so sneaky about us.

4/23/14 12:41 PM
Lux Fixxins

madmav - i cheat all the time.. some of us just can't be faithful. doesn't mean i don't have love and compassion for my lady.. i just can't say no to good pussy..
See?

A loser Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:41 PM
phydeau

My brother did it.

Married and bored. He met a single chick who was also into other chicks, and hooked up for the three ways. Wife found out and bounced his ass. He ended up moving in with the bi chick, eventually ended up married to her.

A few years later she left him, for another chick.
4/23/14 12:42 PM
Cuban Cigano
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coming from someone who has done it, don't do it. Their mentality seems to be that they aren't really cheating because their feelings are different now and blah blah blah, as soon as something they perceive as better comes along, and when you're in a relationship that's most things, they'll cheat Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 12:50 PM
Palmala Handerson
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryans - 
imkeithhernandez - My situation is quite similar.. dating a girl for four months..love her..we started talking at work..(not coworkers..just same building)... hung out a few times and just clicked..even hung out with her and bf together once..anyways she expressed her feelings and told me she was in a bad relationship she wanted out of...I told her we could hang out but no hooking up until she was single BC I wouldn't start out like that..it worked for awhile until temptation was too overwhelming and we made out... we came very close to coitus but I resisted...I gave her an ultimatum..break up or its over ...she chose me...and ended it...Not sure if it was cheating BC she tried to breakup several times but he wouldn't accept it..Tough for me to decide..Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

She made out with you when she had a bf and only didn't go full-coital on you because you stopped her. She's a cheat... At least you get to fully coitalise her now.

All of that plus as soon as she gets a male friend at work, whether she's banging him or not (she will) you'll never trust her anyway. You're most likely wasting your time.
4/23/14 1:02 PM
General Tao
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Palmala Handerson -
ryans - 

All of that plus as soon as she gets a male friend at work, whether she's banging him or not (she will) you'll never trust her anyway. You're most likely wasting your time.
Agree 100%!! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:18 PM
Leigh
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imkeithhernandez - My situation is quite similar.. dating a girl for four months..love her..we started talking at work..(not coworkers..just same building)... hung out a few times and just clicked..even hung out with her and bf together once..anyways she expressed her feelings and told me she was in a bad relationship she wanted out of...I told her we could hang out but no hooking up until she was single BC I wouldn't start out like that..it worked for awhile until temptation was too overwhelming and we made out... we came very close to coitus but I resisted...I gave her an ultimatum..break up or its over ...she chose me...and ended it...Not sure if it was cheating BC she tried to breakup several times but he wouldn't accept it..Tough for me to decide..Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
She's bad news. LOL @ tried to break up with him. Also LOL @ wanted out of a bad relationship. We've all seen this. She ended it as soon as another dick came along. The guy is probably a decent bloke, she just doesn't fancy him any more. I bet she's completely smitten with you and you couldn't imagine her having feelings for someone else, right? I also bet she has very few female friends but plenty of male ones Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.