UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Wife a girl who cheated WITH you?

4/23/14 1:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Leigh
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imkeithhernandez - My situation is quite similar.. dating a girl for four months..love her..we started talking at work..(not coworkers..just same building)... hung out a few times and just clicked..even hung out with her and bf together once..anyways she expressed her feelings and told me she was in a bad relationship she wanted out of...I told her we could hang out but no hooking up until she was single BC I wouldn't start out like that..it worked for awhile until temptation was too overwhelming and we made out... we came very close to coitus but I resisted...I gave her an ultimatum..break up or its over ...she chose me...and ended it...Not sure if it was cheating BC she tried to breakup several times but he wouldn't accept it..Tough for me to decide..Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
She's bad news. LOL @ tried to break up with him. Also LOL @ wanted out of a bad relationship. We've all seen this. She ended it as soon as another dick came along. The guy is probably a decent bloke, she just doesn't fancy him any more. I bet she's completely smitten with you and you couldn't imagine her having feelings for someone else, right? I also bet she has very few female friends but plenty of male ones Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:23 PM
imkeithhernandez
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh -
imkeithhernandez - My situation is quite similar.. dating a girl for four months..love her..we started talking at work..(not coworkers..just same building)... hung out a few times and just clicked..even hung out with her and bf together once..anyways she expressed her feelings and told me she was in a bad relationship she wanted out of...I told her we could hang out but no hooking up until she was single BC I wouldn't start out like that..it worked for awhile until temptation was too overwhelming and we made out... we came very close to coitus but I resisted...I gave her an ultimatum..break up or its over ...she chose me...and ended it...Not sure if it was cheating BC she tried to breakup several times but he wouldn't accept it..Tough for me to decide..Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
She's bad news. LOL @ tried to break up with him. Also LOL @ wanted out of a bad relationship. We've all seen this. She ended it as soon as another dick came along. The guy is probably a decent bloke, she just doesn't fancy him any more. I bet she's completely smitten with you and you couldn't imagine her having feelings for someone else, right? I also bet she has very few female friends but plenty of male ones Phone Post 3.0
Jeez Leigh..spooky accurate.. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:24 PM
Jack Carter
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh is right

Falling in love is incredibly blinding. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:26 PM
TheKidAintMine
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you!

Just look at that dumb cunt tori spelling.

My wife made me watch some stupid clip online where her and her husband are in couples therapy because he was fucking some slat on the side.

Well apparantly they were both married when they started fucking and tori spelling even said based on how our marriage came about, I always questioned if he would do the same to me.

Correct.

Other than whole Tori Spelling stuff. Don't know about all that.
4/23/14 1:28 PM
CaliKush
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No , once they honeymoon stage is over she'll quickly lose interest and desire the rush and feelings of a new guy and either cheat or break up with you for dick Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:35 PM
Leigh
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

imkeithhernandez -
Leigh -
Jeez Leigh..spooky accurate.. Phone Post 3.0
I'm just talking from experience. This girl is not relationship material Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 1:52 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right Hand JO Power - "Here this whole time I thought you were a whore with a heart of gold. Instead you're just a whore with a regular old whore's heart.” Phone Post 3.0
vtfu for a kenny powers quote Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:13 PM
DomenicVelluso
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:25 PM
jju
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

General Tao -
jju - I did. I had a girlfriend, she didnt have a boyfriend though. Been together since 2004. Cheating has never been an issue.
She knew you had a girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. We knew each other for about 5 years. I broke up with my girl a few days later and been with my wife ever since. Not exactly proud of what I did, but I'm very happy with my wife. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:26 PM
jju
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MayorPirkle -
jju - I did. I had a girlfriend, she didnt have a boyfriend though. Been together since 2004. Cheating has never been an issue.
That's because she hasn't caught you yet Phone Post 3.0
Sorry, but you're wrong Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 2:53 PM
robhustle
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KrisDonahoo - How you get them is how you lose them. You can't make a ho a housewife. Phone Post 3.0

^^^
4/23/14 2:55 PM
Zeke Dynasty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right Hand JO Power - "Here this whole time I thought you were a whore with a heart of gold. Instead you're just a whore with a regular old whore's heart.” Phone Post 3.0

lol Kenny Powers is the GOAT
4/23/14 3:32 PM
Wiggy
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leigh - 

VU for the truth bomb

Nobody can force someone else to be in a relationship.

imkethhernadez, enjoy the honeymoon period, don't get too attached, have fun while you can, and be ready to pink slip her ass as soon as things seem even remotely stale.
4/23/14 3:51 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wiggy -
Leigh - 

VU for the truth bomb

imkethhernadez, enjoy the honeymoon period, don't get too attached, have fun while you can, and be ready to pink slip her ass as soon as things seem even remotely stale.
Truth bomb?

Truth nuke! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:34 PM
General Tao
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lux Fixxins -
Wiggy -
Leigh - 

VU for the truth bomb

Truth bomb?

Truth nuke! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:53 PM
ryans
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Droppin' bombs on your moms
4/23/14 6:09 PM
tikmovado
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.